• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Woman sat on boyfriend’s face after he refused to perform oral sex

This is all dependant on the woman in question. It's a crime in this instance as she's an uggo.

But you all tell me now with a straight face that you wouldnt let that qt at the gym park her juicy brapper on your snout. Imagine the smell... haha

Not sure what your point is.
Does your attraction to a person influence your consent to have sex with him/her? Yes, but that's kinda obvious, no?
If a woman/man has had pleasurable intercourse with someone they were attracted to, then rape by someone else is kinda funny?

tkscz

This is all dependant on the woman in question. It's a crime in this instance as she's an uggo.

But you all tell me now with a straight face that you wouldnt let that qt at the gym park her juicy brapper on your snout. Imagine the smell... haha

Going to have to disagree with you there. The dude said he wasn't in the mood at the moment. Doesn't matter what she looks like, that's a no, and no means no.

To answer your question, no I wouldn't. While I'd let a nice and plumpy woman sit on my face anytime, it has to be by my permission, not because she wanted to.

hargwood

Banned
Not sure what your point is.
Does your attraction to a person influence your consent to have sex with him/her? Yes, but that's kinda obvious, no?
If a woman/man has had pleasurable intercourse with someone they were attracted to, then rape by someone else is kinda funny?

Don't really have a point outside of the fact that a beautiful woman can't rape anyone really. This was her boyfriend so I'm assuming they have fugged. She was probably mad that there was no reciprication but the key factor is whether she had a stanky poosy or not. I'll have to wait for concrete evidence.

Heirarchy is:
Beautiful woman
Average woman
Beautiful man
Ugly woman
Average man
Ugly man

Don't really have a point outside of the fact that a beautiful woman can't rape anyone really. This was her boyfriend so I'm assuming they have fugged. She was probably mad that there was no reciprication but the key factor is whether she had a stanky poosy or not. I'll have to wait for concrete evidence.

Heirarchy is:
Beautiful woman
Average woman
Beautiful man
Ugly woman
Average man
Ugly man

I strongly disagree with this and I believe rape is much less correlated to "beauty" than what you state.

Papa

Banned

Heirarchy is:
Beautiful woman
Average woman
Beautiful man
Ugly woman
Average man
Ugly man

What about the epidemic of hot teachers raping students?

Gander

Banned
The double standard flies high in the sky. If this was a woman it would make national headlines and there would be protesting in the streets.

Top Bottom