• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Woman sat on boyfriend’s face after he refused to perform oral sex

Bullet Club

Woman sat on boyfriend’s face after he refused to perform oral sex

A woman violently abused her boyfriend by punching him and hitting him with a belt after he refused to perform oral sex on her. Amy Nicole Parrino, 43, has been charged with sexual assault and domestic abuse following the attack on Sunday night at her partner’s home in Missouri.

She pushed him to the ground and sat naked on his face before telling him to ‘eat my p****’, according to court documents published by The Smoking Gun.

73dxNvz.jpg

The victim told told police he struggled to breathe and was ‘scared to death’ at one point.

Parrino hit him 20 to 25 times with an ‘open and closed fist’ before she attacked him with a belt, cell phone and brass plate, the documents said.

The boyfriend told police he felt ‘sick to his stomach’ about the incident that he ‘fears for his safety all the time’ because Parrino could get ‘very violent, very quickly’.

He added: ‘I don’t know what she’s going to do next’.

CoIjunv.jpg

TrqWyoQ.jpg

Officers responding to the incident on Sunday around 9.45pm said the victim had two cuts on his arms and another to the bridge of his nose as well as red marks on his chest.

He told them he didn’t want to do anything sexual with Parrino and had told her to ‘leave him alone’.

Parrino was ordered to stay away from the victim and the Boone County home they were living in together. She was jailed on a £19,600 cash bail on Monday.

Source: Metro

She looks like Perry Saturn in the first picture. :messenger_confused:

JimiNutz

Banned
Dunno what his problem is, based on her appearance I'd assume that she'd have a delicious fruity beaver. Dude must be gay.

Wings 嫩翼翻せ

so it's not nice
We should never be the ones in the room when our friends claim to be assaulted lmao.

That said..... she's probably a monster at oral.

kbear

I fuckin’ love these replies. 😆 Not exaggerating when I say, like, 12 out of the first 17 posts would’ve led to a ban at that other place. Tyler, you’ve got something here. All we need is some traffic — just a jolt, some sort of spark that it could snowball off of.

DESTROYA

Hmmmm I wonder why?
Maybe because she looks like road kill and I can just imagine what down there looks like.

Beard of the Forest

The No. 1 cause of forest fires is trees.
Please try to keep in mind that this guy was sexually and physically assaulted and it's really not appropriate to be laughing at his expense.

Kadayi

Banned
LOL. OMG. For some reason, I thought the top pic was a grumpy faced boyfriend. I didn't realise it was her arrest photo. JFC if those fucked up ears aren't a warning against plugs I don't know what is.

Last edited:

JimiNutz

Banned
Please try to keep in mind that this guy was sexually and physically assaulted and it's really not appropriate to be laughing at his expense.

Story is horrible and despite making jokes I don't think any of us are laughing at his expense. For some people 'humour' like this helps our minds to not dwell on how fucked up the world/people can be, even though we are fully aware what unfortunately some people are capable of.

I certainly wouldn't have made my comment to his face or posted it if I thought he had any chance of seeing it but at the same time I think it's pretty harmless on an internet forum to try and make light of horrible stories like this rather than just going over how fucked up the story really is.

Klondyke

Banned
People over here are joking about sexual Assault? Wtf is wrong with you.

On topic, that is just disgusting behaviour.

Beard of the Forest

The No. 1 cause of forest fires is trees.
Would laughing at a woman who'd had male genitalia forcefully shoved down her throat while being beaten feel as acceptable to you? There's simply nothing funny about sexual assault. She clearly used the force to subdue him, did you not notice how she transformed into Yoda? Don't discriminate against those with lower midichlorian counts.

Klondyke

Banned
Unfortunately it's common that people laugh and joke when it's the man getting assaulted by a women...
I know, its fucking disgusting.

This is not acceptable, and this is coming from someone Who has persona experience In this particular matter.

Papa

Banned
Story is horrible and despite making jokes I don't think any of us are laughing at his expense. For some people 'humour' like this helps our minds to not dwell on how fucked up the world/people can be, even though we are fully aware what unfortunately some people are capable of.

I certainly wouldn't have made my comment to his face or posted it if I thought he had any chance of seeing it but at the same time I think it's pretty harmless on an internet forum to try and make light of horrible stories like this rather than just going over how fucked up the story really is.

Yeah, the guy is not the butt of the joke here. Well, one of the guys, anyway.

Papa

Banned
Would laughing at a woman who'd had male genitalia forcefully shoved down her throat while being beaten feel as acceptable to you? There's simply nothing funny about sexual assault. She clearly used the force to subdue him, did you not notice how she transformed into Yoda? Don't discriminate against those with lower midichlorian counts.

We’re not laughing at him; we’re laughing at her and the absurdity of the situation. Is being mocked and publicly shamed not part of her punishment for breaking the social contract?

hargwood

Banned
This is all dependant on the woman in question. It's a crime in this instance as she's an uggo.

But you all tell me now with a straight face that you wouldnt let that qt at the gym park her juicy brapper on your snout. Imagine the smell... haha

Top Bottom