• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Which console sim racing series is best overall - Forza Motorsport or Gran Turismo?

Best Racing sim overall?

• Forza Motorsport

Votes: 4 33.3%
  • Gran Turismo

Votes: 8 66.7%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
With Forza 8 and the next GT likely both coming out in 2022, unless MS has a surprise for us this year, let's look back at the Forza Motorsport and Gran Turismo franchises up until this point.

Forza Motorsport and Gran Turismo both have 7 main major titles and are the biggest racing sims on consoles (and everywhere else).

The best selling and highest rated Forza Motorsport game is Forza Motorsport 3

The best selling Gran Turismo is Gran Turismo 3:A-Spec and the highest rated Gran Turismo game is
Gran Turismo 1

Experiencing and remembering these games, which do you think is the better series in the racing sim genre up until now?

Now I myself am torn here on this decision, but I am also not a car guy, like I can repair some stuff I have knowledge of cars, but if you were to ask me about how a car should turn on pavement or realistic handicaps after certain parts of the car are damaged, or if the engine sound is accurate, or which car shows realistic curvature going down a hill, I would have no flipping idea, but that's why this thread was made because people who are fans of racing sims, mostly know about cars, even if only virtually. So which do you think is the better sim game series?

Guilty_AI

Going by word of mouth and personal experience (though it ain't much):

EBEIz9dPOO15WTOJP4OEYtHB68th71cq.png

wAYWNM4iDZrAJiYfGILqjH5g.png

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom