• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

What house you going to choose in Harry Potter Legacy?

Where will the sorting hat put you?

• Gryffindor - courage, daring

Votes: 29 14.9%
  • Hufflepuff - justice, loyalty

Votes: 25 12.9%
  • Ravenclaw - wisdom, creativity

Votes: 66 34.0%
  • Slytherin - ambitious, cunning

Votes: 74 38.1%

• Total voters

Airbus Jr

Banned
All Slytherin all the way.

Who in the world would choose Gryffindor's rejects of pompous assholes?
So which house has that awesome legendary sword that decapitate Voldemort snake ?

Most powerful wizard in the world Dumbledore are from Gryfindor

Order of Phoenix leader Mad Eye Moody are from Gryfindor

Smartest student Hermione Granger are from Gryfindor

The best Quidich team are Gryfindor

Oh yeah that house....so..
tenor.gif

Last edited:
Ravenclaw for me. knowledge AND creative ?! thats like having your cake and eating it too.

always hated gryffindor.

the movies made that house even worse for me.

wish the books focused more on the other houses more as well. it was just too much griff vs slyth

Last edited:

Imtjnotu

I'm gonna play through this like I did in bully or gta. Murder everything. Kill any other student who disrespects me.

Slytherin

dottme

I have time to change my mind, and I still need to see more of the game, but Hufflepuff.

Edit: and it's not Harry Potter legacy but Hogwart Legacy ;)

Last edited:

PSFan

This is stupid. You shouldn't be able to choose your own house. The Sorting Hat should place you in a house.

GreyHorace

I expected to see most people assume they'd be in Ravenclaw and I'm not disappointed.

Hilarious to me that the usual crowd of people who suck game developers' dicks like they can do no harm are now refusing to pay for their hard-earned efforts because of the original creator's views, who had nothing to do with this game.

kzISJLM.png

Fuck this pretentious douchebag.

Is that the guy from Easy Allies? He looks like a coked out younger version of James Potter.

94605250171379229064c93049e39ce310551346_hq.jpg

One of the few daring things I think JK wrote in the series was to show Harry what a bullying asshole his father was in school. It really flipped the perception that House Gryffindor were good guys and Slytherin were the bad ones.

Don't know if I'll ever play the game, but I'd probably pick Slytherin. Since when are cunning and ambition supposed to be bad traits to have?

Saber

Gold Member
Don't forget Harry's dad was Gryffindor and a big shot bully. Peter Pettigrew became the chief toady to the most evil wizard of all time. So, yeah, a lot of bad eggs from that house.

Gryffindor is well know for a house of trouple maker rule-breaking members. But the books/films only make them look like the good guys.
No wonder most people don't want to be them. Even though my favorite house is Slytherin, I like all the other two besides Gryffindor.

Last edited:

Arkam

Took the PotterMore quiz a few years ago and it sorted me into RavenClaw. Was hoping for Slytherin and fearing Hufflepuff. So I will gladly wear my house colors with pride! All hail RavenClaw!!

Rayderism

I always thought Hufflepuff were supposed to be the hard working wizards, the ones that did more physically demanding tasks. You know, Hufflepuff---Huff'n'puff. Anyway, if there were a such thing as wizards and magic and Hogwarts type schools such as that in the Harry Potter world, I'd have been Hufflepuff based on what I understood the four types to be.

deriks

4-Time GIF/Meme God
I'm not a Harry Potter person, but this game really caugh me because the world is kinda nice.

The house of Gryffindor is close to a cliche, Slytherin too, Hufflepuff sounds lame, so Ravenclaw it is

Ailike

I'm not a Harry Potter person, but this game really caugh me because the world is kinda nice.

The house of Gryffindor is close to a cliche, Slytherin too, Hufflepuff sounds lame, so Ravenclaw it is
Actually on the internet its everyone trying to front Ravenclaw. "I'm a loner, but I'm totally a genius." What better house for awkward shut-ins?

Airbus Jr

Banned
jezz cant believe gryfindor sit in the bottom right now

The house of heroes

Just because James Potter sucks doesnt mean the rest of em share the same trait

Some of you folks deserve some expeliarmus

10 pnts for gryfindor

tenor.gif

Last edited:

Pejo

Gryffindorks and Slytherincels officially on blast.
I don't really know much about harry potterverse, but I liked the movies.

Mhmmm 2077

Assuming that WB won't randomly give you one of the houses with microtransactions to change it... then probably Gryffindor? I mean, all of the houses are interesting, but I need to know if it will have any impact on the game, like different spells to learn or different places to visit.

Top Bottom