• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Hogwarts Legacy has over 100 side quests that "manipulate the main campaign"

-tetsuo-

Unlimited Capacity
giphy.gif

This game could get turble scores (and with the npc journalists it might) and I wouldn't give a single fuck. I know I'm going to get a shit ton of hours out of this game!

Rentahamster

Rodent Whores
Neat if accurate, but I've played too many Peter Molyneux games to ever be 100% trusting of these kinds of claims again.

Chozoldman

Banned
I never, NEVER pre-order games...

This game will br at my house with release day shipping from Amazon. Fuck gamesradar and any other "journalists" that feel the compulsion to add "wrong-think" disclaimers to their coverage. Like seriously, fuck them with a pineapple 🍍

Lyrical

Banned
All the news and footage recently has contributed to me preordering the more expensive edition that comes with early access. Super hyped for this!

Last edited:

Eotheod

You all sound like massive idiots whining about reset and gender rights whenever possible, it's actually incredibly pathetic and just shits up these threads. Who gives a shit what they do, they are a minority of gaming as much as we are. Do we just like getting dominated as much as possible or something?

Shit like "lul preordering hard because it makes woke people cry" is cunt worthy sadness. You are just as bad as others screaming their shit in the faces of everyone. Just shit the fuck up and live your lives realising it has literally no impact to you unless you make it so. Actually play some bloody games and harden the fuck up.

Actually relevant to this discussion: I'm worried that the typical dev chatter like this just ends up being hype fluff. I no doubt expect it to be good, but how much feels filler is going to be interesting. Take the camps, are they going to be Ubisoft camps or actually interdependent?

Same with works influence, how much is accepted versus true organic? This is what Will be most interesting to me.

Last edited:

Ghost23

"Manipulating" the story is overrated anyway, so I don't care if it's not significant or there's no morality meter or anything. Just tell me a fun story and I'll follow whatever your decisions are

Did anyone who is playing the game had the feeling any of whats been said here is actually true?

I've been doing all sidequests as soon as they are available and around to my lvl, which is 28.

Because right now it doesn't feel like the sidequests are changing anything significant for the main story. (I'm just at the point where I have to do the first guardian trial)

Last edited:

Freeman76

Did anyone who is playing the game had the feeling any of whats been said here is actually true?

I've been doing all sidequests as soon as they are available and around to my lvl, which is 28.

Because right now it doesn't feel like the sidequests are changing anything significant for the main story. (I'm just at the point where I have to do the first guardian trial)

Tbh, no.

It has been an incredible experience playing this game to 100%, but I didnt see any evidence of this claim personally.

Cyberpunkd

Tbh, no.

It has been an incredible experience playing this game to 100%, but I didnt see any evidence of this claim personally.
TBH after playing Witcher 3 and Cyberpunk 2077 I don’t see the latter having larger effect on the narrative than the game that came a few years back.

Top Bottom