• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

What are your biggest gaming hardware mispurchases

Dr.Morris79

Gold Member
I bought four, LOL. Standard Xbox One, Xbox One S, Xbox One X and Xbox One X Gears 5 Edition. Yes, the launch model was trash but from One S onwards Microsoft had a really good console. One S should have been the launch console, naturally.
Sounds like you did it the sensible way, unlike me, I bought two of the dog shit model. Every other Xbox model since has been fine for it's time, but that original? Phew, what a stinker!

A friend of mine only had that model, poor sods probably still using it..

Joramun

s-l1600.jpg
crushed noo GIF

Why did you do that to yourself?

The Sega 32X. There really was fuck all to play on that stupid little add-on. Plus it was a confusing mess to hook up to my Genesis. But I bought it for just $30 as it was being clearanced out, so I guess that was worth it for Knuckles Chaotix.

Edit: Beaten!

Last edited:

skit_data

I honestly can’t think of any hardware I bought that I regret buying.

Maybe my Game Boy Advance because I only bought two games for it- THPS2 and Metroid Fusion. But it was with Metroid Fusion I discovered the Metroid series so my GBA indirectly led me to find one of my absolute favourite series.

I was tempted to say Virtual Boy as Nintendo dropped support for it 25 minutes after it released. But, I played enough Mario Tennis, that it wasn't all that bad.

Top Bottom