• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

What does the rest of your gaming year look like?

Lupin25

Going To Most Likely Buy:
Pikmin 4
Baldur’s Gate 3
Starfield
MK1
Assassin’s Creed Mirage
Lords of the Fallen
Alan Wake 2
Spider-Man 2
Super Mario Bros. Wonder
Wario Ware 2: Move It (w the Wife)
Helldivers 2
Metal Gear Solid Collection Vol. 1
The Finals

Games I’ll Actually Have The Time For:
TOTK
Spider-Man 2
Starfield
Baldur’s Gate 3
Wario Ware 2
The Finals
Alan Wake 2

small_law

FF16 before Diablo 4. Then Starfield, Spiderman 2, AC6, and MK1. Gotta get into Street Fight at some point too.

Very nearly done with TotK. I lost my mind and decided to upgrade every single armor piece to the maximum. I just finished up.

Buggy Loop

Finishing TOTK

Then

Baldur’s Gate III
Armored Core 6
Starfield

You Are Amazing Love It GIF by Late Night with Seth Meyers

GymWolf

The second part of the year could be even better than the first one:

Armoured core 6
Starfield
Baldurs gate 3
Remnant 2
Spidey 2

And i'm forgetting at least another 5-10 games.

Planning on finishing FFXVI while alternating with my first playthrough of SotN, then I'm starting TotK.

I might finally play Cyberpunk after TotK, but I've also been itching to play through Witcher 3 on XSX.

Last edited:
Right now I'm doing another play through of Persona 5 Royal. Playing Tears of the Kingdom and taking my damn time with it.

Have Baldurs Gate 3 ordered which I played a little of but don't want to play too much until 1.0 is out on 3rd August.

After that I'll be getting Armored Core VI. Not sure about Starfield on day 1 only because I am going to be drowning in so many games. I'll grab Starfield at some point.

Only remaining games for this year will be Cyberpunk Phantom Liberty, which I'll be doing a new play through for, and Forza.

Next year, I'll get Persona 3 Reload. Perhaps buy a PS5 to play VII Rebirth....or just wait for the PC version. And Metaphor. No other games for 2024 yet.

Starting my NG+ Final Fantasy Mode for FFXVI. I've been playing Genshin Impact again after leaving for a month or so and now I'm doing some catching up before update 4.0 drops around September. There's Returnal on PC to continue after I dropped for other games.

Now for future stuff. There's Baldur's Gate 3, Starfield, Armored Core 6. Just the first two will keep me occupied for the majority of the year. However, my go-to game to play just to relax and have some silly fun is Chivalry 2. Chiv 2 is the type of game I can do exceptionally bad one match and still feel accomplished somehow because I had fun, and the game not taking itself seriously in any way helps a lot. Spider-man 2 will be a wait-and-see case for me because I'm having my superhero games burn out at the moment after replaying the Infamous Saga and Batman Arkham games.

Last edited:
Top Bottom