• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Post your backlog list!

Kerotan

Last year I beat over 70 game's cross PS3/4/5. and platinumed about 40 of them.

The reason being I only put a few hundred hours into online games like Destiny 2/Warzone 2 whereas previous year's I'd put in thousands. So I got to work!

This year I've probably beaten about 15 and platinumed 10. For the first time in years I can finally see the end in sight! Although every game left on my list I want to plat so it will take time. Here's what left plus some other potential games.

1. Bully (almost finished)
2. The Division 2 Warlords of new York
3. Dead island Riptide edition
4. GTA IV
5. Watch dogs legion gold edition
6. Arkham Knight + season pass
7. Assassin's creed origins gold edition
8. San Andreas definitive edition
9. RDR1 PS4
10. TLOU Part 1 remake
11. Jedi Survivor

Potential editions are Cyberpunk complete edition, payday 3, assassin's creed mirage, AC Odyssey the Witcher 3. And I'll probably get MW3 and the new black ops at some point just for the campaign.

And I'll be buying Metal Gear Solid Delta, Death Stranding 2, Metal Gear Solid Master Collection Vol 2 and GTA VI.

Probably a few others including classics added to PS Premium but for the first time ever I feel I can do this. I now have a baby and it's important I get these done before he grows up or we have more.

Post your list boys!

No Way Smh GIF by MOODMAN

stn

Its about 80 games and will take me a while, so I'll just post what I am actively playing:

PS5 - Rise of the Ronin
PS5 - FF7 Rebirth
XSX - Starfield
XSX - Wanted: Dead

envyzeal

I only keep track of the MUST PLAY AS SOON AS POSSIBLE which is pretty short for now:
- Xenoblade Chronicles 1/2/3
- Octopath Traveler 2
- Live a Live
- Final Fantasy IX (SHAME ON ME)
- Final Fantasy Pixel Remaster
- Lost Odyssey

Kerotan

11? The fuck!?

200.gif

I’m at least 50+, and I’m on the low end around here.
Well it's more like 20 when you include the other games I'll probably add to the list. And nearly 100 about 12 months ago but I got to work!
GAF would incur a memory overflow error if I posted my backlog. Steam sales, humble bundles and the like are the bane of gaming PC ownership :messenger_smiling:
Tbf I "own" hundreds of games through PS Plus and premium but I've no intention of ever playing them. Do you actually want to play all yours?
I dont do backlog.
Just play whatever im in the mood for. If i drop it i drop it and come back to it whenever.

Less stressful and i can just enjoy what im playing rather than feel like its a job to finish something
Then fuck off! My problem is I'm in the mood for every game on my list and probably more.

Last edited:

Denton

I own around 700 games I am never gonna play and do not consider them part of the playlist (I don't like the word backlog, makes games feel like work).

So, on my playlist for this year:

✓ Robocop: Rogue City
✓ The Quarry
✓ Assassin's Creed: Valhalla Druids & Paris
✓ Assassin's Creed: Mirage
✓ Disco Elysium
✓ Saints Row
✓ Wanted: Dead
✓ Last Oricru
Horizon: Forbidden West (playing now)
Diablo IV
Mass Effect Legendary Trilogy
Cyberpunk Phantom Liberty
Hitman Trilogy
Starfield
Hellblade 2
Avowed
Indiana Jones and the Great Circle

plus I might add some stuff from humble bundles or gamepass.

Banjo64

cumsessed
What I want and intend to play from my back log:

A Link to the Past
Minish Cap
Portal 2
Hollow Knight
Metroid Prime Remastered
Divinity Original Sin 2

Money is a little tight at the moment so I’ve massively cut down my spending and have already beaten 5 games from my backlog this year.

FoxMcChief

Gold Member

A Link to the Past
Minish Cap
Portal 2
Hollow Knight
Metroid Prime Remastered
Divinity Original Sin 2

Money is a little tight at the moment so I’ve massively cut down my spending and have already beaten 5 games from my backlog this year.
Jesus, I have most of the games from the NSO and the expansion N64 titles, lol. Fucking A.

Kerotan

A Link to the Past
Minish Cap
Portal 2
Hollow Knight
Metroid Prime Remastered
Divinity Original Sin 2

Focusing on the backlog has indeed been a money saver! But when it's cleared it's going to be more expensive again!

Sleepwalker

Can’t make a dent, because new games I want to play come out quicker than I can knock them off. As a poster above has said, I’ll just grab the next game I feel like playing and enjoy it.
This is the way.

I've made my peace with the fact that I own games I will never play or finish and I won't stop buying or playing new games that interest me just because I own games I haven't played.

jshackles

Gentlemen, we can rebuild it. We have the capability to make the world's first enhanced store. Steam will be that store. Better than it was before.
Focusing on the backlog has indeed been a money saver! But when it's cleared it's going to be more expensive again!
That's the fun part - by the time you've spent tackling stuff from your backlog, the games that are coming out NOW that you want to play will be heavily discounted.

Like I'm interested in Dragon's Dogma 2, but with the PC port being a mess at the moment I figure I'll focus on other games in my backlog and wait for them to fix that shit. Might pick it up around Black Friday where it'll probably be $30 off at least.

Banjo64

cumsessed
Jesus, I have most of the games from the NSO and the expansion N64 titles, lol. Fucking A.
I’m currently replaying Mario 64 and will complete Goldeneye and Banjo this year via NSO. Will replay OOT and Majora’s Mask on 3DS too. They’re all perfect in terms of length, makes replays a joy.

ReyBrujo

Just finished Dungeon Encounters, will solve the last math problems and call it quit. Also finishing the extra floors at Etrian Odyssey 1. And started Voice of Cards: The Isle Dragon Roars yesterday. After that I will probably start Labyrinth of Refrain since I loved the second game and the other Etrians. As for backlog I bought several digital games plus got like 99% of these to finish. They should keep me entertained until Switch 2 Oled comes out.

6nng1TQ.jpg

pachura

Switch:
Fran Bow
Bramble the Mountain King

This creepy, abstract claymation game - forgot the name
Planet of Lana, as soon as it's released

Retro:
Leisure Suit Larry 3 (even bought a mini Bluetooth keyboard to finish it)
Flight of the Amazon Queen
Beneath Steel Sky
Neverhood

VR:
Red Matter 2
Pistol Whip
Half Life: Alyx

Last edited:

Quantum253

How long would it take to list several moving boxes packed with backlog games? Sometimes you gotta reset and just accept there is no backlog and you're never going to play it

DenchDeckard

Moderated wildly
I'm fucking struggling bro!

I got:

Like a dragon infinite wealth
Alan wake 2
Balders gate 3
Persona 5 royal
Zelda tears of my battycrease
Unicorn overlord
Mario wonder
Princess peach 🍑
Last of us remaster
Last of us 2 remaster
Tales of Arise
Xenoblade 3 and dlc
Final fantasy vii rebirth ( wait for pc?)
Judgement
Judgement 2
More helldivers II
Dragons dogma II
Starfield

Like 10 quest 3 games...if not more...

I'm fucked.

Last edited:
I don't even know what's in my backlog list. It goes back to the 90s. Probably into the thousands by now because of bundles. I think my oldest sealed game is about 20 years old. Not because I'm trying to keep it in good condition but I just never got around to opening it.

MikeM

Its not bad. I have 13 games on PC installed and ready. Currently finishing up FFVII Remake, Control and Dying light before digging further into the backlog.

Stellar Blade will complicate things tho

Some of those games are Dead Island 1, Death Stranding, RDR2, Dues Ex Machina, Batman Arkham Knight, Mass Effect Legendary Edition, Witcher 3 Wild Hunt…

Last edited:

Beechos

This is why I only play single player story driven games and burn through as much as I can and I still can't keep up. I've given up doing all side quests and just do campaign missions.

This is why too me exclusives don't matter theres too many damn good games to play to worry about exclusives.

Last edited:

Warnen

Don't pass gaas, it is your Destiny!
Is it truly a backlog when you have no intention playing the steam games you buy?

stn

I own around 700 games I am never gonna play and do not consider them part of the playlist (I don't like the word backlog, makes games feel like work).

So, on my playlist for this year:

✓ Robocop: Rogue City
✓ The Quarry
✓ Assassin's Creed: Valhalla Druids & Paris
✓ Assassin's Creed: Mirage
✓ Disco Elysium
✓ Saints Row
✓ Wanted: Dead
✓ Last Oricru
Horizon: Forbidden West (playing now)
Diablo IV
Mass Effect Legendary Trilogy
Cyberpunk Phantom Liberty
Hitman Trilogy
Starfield
Hellblade 2
Avowed
Indiana Jones and the Great Circle

plus I might add some stuff from humble bundles or gamepass.
You and I should be friends, haha. Both playing Wanted: Dead, both clearly love Deus-Ex. <3

Kerotan

Me going through my backlog…
2RXV3M.gif
I had to make a list because I'd go back through my trophy list and realise I'd forgotten to finish a game. Or go into my PS4 library and the same. I even checked my ps3 download list and realised I'd bought games like LA Noire but forgot to play the DLC I'd bought back at launch. But writing up a list meant I'd never forget ever again.
I'm fucking struggling bro!

I got:

Like a dragon infinite wealth
Alan wake 2
Balders gate 3
Persona 5 royal
Zelda tears of my battycrease
Unicorn overlord
Mario wonder
Princess peach 🍑
Last of us remaster
Last of us 2 remaster
Tales of Arise
Xenoblade 3 and dlc
Final fantasy vii rebirth ( wait for pc?)
Judgement
Judgement 2
More helldivers II
Dragons dogma II
Starfield

Like 10 quest 3 games...if not more...

I'm fucked.
You can do it bro as long as you don't get addicted to an online game. Think about it this way you should be able to complete these games faster then new titles you desire to play launch.
Is it truly a backlog when you have no intention playing the steam games you buy?
Nope just list the games you actually want to play. I "own" a huge amount I don't care for.

You backloggers be crazy. I hope you don't put pressure on yourselves and end up treating it like a job. It's a hobby and/or passion; it's supposed to be fun!

No backlog for me at the moment, since I've gotten through everything I was hyped about. These will soon be on my list, though:

Alone in the Dark (2024) once it's on a deep discount
Avowed
Elden Ring: Shadow of the Erdtree
Silent Hill 2
remake
Hellblade 2
Frostpunk 2
S.T.A.L.K.E.R 2

Leonidas

I wish my backlog was only 11. Thanks to Humble Bundle my backlog might even be over 1000 games... definately at least that many when you consider other platforms.

I beat around 30 games last year, which I thought was a lot. If I ever want to clear my backlog I'll have to increase that by 4x a year (and I'd need to cancel/stop buying Humble Bundles) and it'd still take me 10+ years to beat every game in my library.

Last edited:

Kerotan

I own a Kriscoolmod 96TB

There are video games for a life time.
I own a 667GB SSD and I currently have 570GB free 😂 500gb internet I just download the next game to play in minutes. Currently have watch dogs legion (55gb), dead island (7gb) and Bully (3Gb) installed. Will probably redownload COD soon which is 170gb or so.

Kerotan

I wish my backlog was only 11. Thanks to Humble Bundle my backlog might even be over 1000 games... definately at least that many when you consider other platforms.

I beat around 30 games last year, which I thought was a lot. If I ever want to clear my backlog I'll have to increase that by 4x a year (and I'd need to cancel/stop buying Humble Bundles) and it'd still take me 10+ years to beat every game in my library.
Yeah but do you really want to play all the bundle games? Through ps plus over 10 year's and my ps premium sub I've access to between 500 and 1000 games I've never played but they're not games I want to play so I don't stress.

Ceadeus

Gold Member
I own a 667GB SSD and I currently have 570GB free 😂 500gb internet I just download the next game to play in minutes. Currently have watch dogs legion (55gb), dead island (7gb) and Bully (3Gb) installed. Will probably redownload COD soon which is 170gb or so.
Where's that SSD, is it your PS5?

Top Bottom