• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

My first 3 months with a PS5 is kinda a mixed bag...

reinking

Gold Member
What about the dude above you with all the shit emojis and blue hearts? Could be some bias. I suggest starting with his post history over the last 5 years.
Most of us lean one way or another. Who cares? It makes it fun. That doesn’t mean that people are not allowed to see through the bullshit regardless of which “team” post it. I really hope that most people do not take this stuff too serious. I believe we are (mostly) adults talking about video games as a hobby. We’re not trying to solve the worlds problems.

I just jinxed it and Phil is going to get an award soon for solving world problems through acquisitions and Game Pass. :messenger_winking_tongue:

Last edited:

ReBurn

Gold Member
I'm probably born under some lucky star or something. I had:

PSX - zero problems
PS2 Fat - zero problems
PS2 Slim - zero problems
PS3 Fat - zero problems
Xbox 360 - zero problems
PS4 original - zero problems
PS3 SS - zero problems
PS4 Pro - zero problems (but it was loud as fuck)
PS3 Slim - zero problems
PS5 - (so far) zero problems
XSX - zero problems

I sold all those consoles in perfectly working condition (other than ps5 that I'm currently using).
I think with older consoles there's an element of luck. My launch PS1 and launch PS2 both died due to bad disc drives. PS3 and 360 launch models both got their respective lights of death. Non-launch replacements for each of them worked flawlessly. The manufacturing issues with those consoles sold at launch are well documented, so someone having problems with them wouldn't exactly be remarkable. If you got any of those earlier consoles later in their respective lifecycles then the probability of them having issues would also be lower due to revisions to fix launch problems.

My only regret now is not keeping my PS2 when I got my 60 GB PS3. If I had known that PS2 BC would be removed from future PS3 models I might have kept my PS2. After YLOD Sony returned a refurbished slim console to me instead of fixing my 60 GB console. just bought a second-hand PS2 and moved on.

adamsapple

Or is it just one of Phil's balls in my throat?
I'm probably born under some lucky star or something. I had:

PSX - zero problems
PS2 Fat - zero problems
PS2 Slim - zero problems
PS3 Fat - zero problems
Xbox 360 - zero problems
PS4 original - zero problems
PS3 SS - zero problems
PS4 Pro - zero problems (but it was loud as fuck)
PS3 Slim - zero problems
PS5 - (so far) zero problems
XSX - zero problems

I sold all those consoles in perfectly working condition (other than ps5 that I'm currently using).

I had an X360 for almost 7~8 years and even got it J-Tagged back in the day, my lucky star was probably right next to yours cause I never got any RROD's or anything.

Sounds like something a shill would say

SGZ0CHQ.png

poppabk

Cheeks Spread for Digital Only Future
And look how gaas works for them…
And I don’t know what gaas has to do with what I said about gamepass
Not GaaS, but Sonys pivot to GaaS even though their SP games were selling gangbusters which shows that even the most succesful companies will follow the profit more than the audience.

Punished Miku

Gold Member
Most of us lean one way or another. Who cares? It makes it fun.
Post #2 cares right away if you actually wanted an answer to "who cares." And tons more which I'm sure you can find immediately, including your own talking about the OPs post history and biases. No one is uncovering some hidden truth that the OP likes Xbox. It's literally his avatar. So why do people feel motivated to focus exclusively on attacking the OP?

An example of responding to the OP without caring like you claim are posts #7, 8, 12, 14 to name a few.

Such a disingenuous deflection. Just gaslighting bullshit and meaningless platitudes.

A couple of hours later I switched the input of my receiver to the PS5 again, in the meantime the system was turned off by itself. So I started it up and was greeted by a notice that said something like; 'something went wrong!' whatever I tried, I couldn't get the PS5 to boot normally, it just was blinking blue and didn't display anything on screen, so I tried a hard restart by holding the power button long enough until it signaled a beep. Disconnecting from the power outlet for ~15 minutes. Starting back up in safe mode, but the same issue. when in safe mode I had a picture and a couple of options, so I decided maybe there was an update and I missed it because it was running the task of moving stuff between drives.

Only thing I can think of is for some reason the system shut down - or maybe it had an auto power timer set in settings, though I would think it wouldn't shut down while transferring, but I don't know that. I kind of agree that I wish it was a background feature, I transfer files to my USB stick sometimes to use elsewhere and it is a little bothersome but I also haven't tried to transfer anything gigantic like that.

Another thing, if I want to shut down the Xbox I press the Xbox guide button for a second, press up on the D-pad and confirm with A. Very easy, I can do it blindly. To my knowledge there isn't something like that on the PS5, I first press the PS guide button go all the way to the left and select the shut down right?

So you can customize the order in which those icons on the bottom tray appear, so you could bring the power function all the way to the left or wherever is most convenient for you. I agree that 360/Ps3/4 had a quicker to access to turn off/suspend respectively off the bat though.

Another thing what I'd like to ask about is how does the suspend and resume work, it's really hit and miss thus far with at least Days Gone, sometimes it remembers where I was and I could continue right where I left off, and other times I had to start the game from the start again and load my last save? I really miss quick resume a lot when I'm on other consoles.

So that were my first 3 months with the system, a mixed bag because I have some issues that I explained thoroughly. I like the fact that for the price of a 2TB Xbox expansion card €319, I've bought the 4TB NVMe Samsung 990Pro. So that's double the memory for the same price, I didn't like the fact that is wasn't as straight forward to install as on the XSX though and that it created an issue so severe I had to factory reset the console. And the damn game library icon is completely gone now, I'm really hesitant to go through a whole factory reset again and maybe doing it for nothing, anybody with advise?
I've never personally had a problem with system suspend. It seems to work every time for me and I use it a lot. I'll suspend it for 5 minutes or multiple days and it seems to work every time, I use the feature a lot on PS4 also, one of my favorite features for consoles.

Last edited:

Wizz-Art

When the OP has more mentions of Xbox than it does the PS5 this thread was supposed to be about, its difficult not to question things.
So, what are you questioning exactly?

It follows the same pattern as people who have been found out here before and then subsequently banished.
What are those patterns you talk about and why do you keep questioning my sincerity? Do you have some kind of prove that we don't know about?

You were quick to blame the 990Pro for the issue I have, not even knowing for sure if that's the reason. As I wrote, everything looked absolutely fine. I started to move stuff from the external HDD to the new drive, that proces was going fine for the 5 minutes I was monitoring it before I changed to the input to my XSX to go watch something because the PS5 completely locks you out of using the system when moving files from one drive to another so I couldn't watch a show or something from a streaming app. After a couple of hours I was finished with what I was watching and switched back to the PS5 and it was then that I noticed the console shut itself off. So I powered it on and then was greeted with the notification that something went wrong and the loop started of the PS5 not showing a picture and only blinking the blue light, no matter what I did.

If I could at least get to the home screen I could've saved my savegames. Or you know if Sony wasn't so cheap could've offered some MB's in the cloud for all PS5 owners so people wouldn't lose their saves when having a problem like I had. That's legit criticism, is it not?
I've created threads here before when I've had issues with consoles (or exclusive games on the respective consoles) and I've never felt the need to talk about anything other than the console or game I'm having issues with.
Of course I'm comparing things that PS does to Xbox because it is my main platform of choice since the 360. Isn't that a logical thing that you compare them with eachother and question the fact that one is worse at doing basic stuff than the other?
If someone's first instinct when creating a thread like this is to attempt to turn it into some thinly veiled ad for something the subject isn't even about then it's going to get the appropriate response.

I've thoroughly described the issues, it's you who is trying to deflect and derail the thread and 'question' if my intentions are honorable.

But again in short;

- Why is something basic like moving stuff from drive to drive locking you out of using the system at all?
- Why doesn't PS offer cloud saves, even if it's only limited to 3 game saves or something, it should be free in this day and age.
- Why is my library icon MIA since the factory reset I've started with a file I downloaded from their site?
- The controller battery is not adequate, if you are offering internal non removable batteries make the batteries last more than ~7 hours on average.
- Why can't I customize the home screen with at least a theme/background of my choosing?
- Why is the suspend and resume so hit and miss? I would understand if it were always online games but it happened a lot to me with Days Gone.
- Should I go through the process of doing a factory reset again in hope of getting the library icon again? I'm hesitant because it was the factory reset that causes the icon to be MIA in the first place, so what would you guys advise me?

Wizz-Art

I'm not sure how you could have had a new firmware update, after trying to install the extra drive, the console installs the latest firmware when you first set it up as long as it's connected to the internet

Only when I tried in safe mode, you have a couple of options, so I chose check for updates and it downloaded a new update. It was the least rigorous option. The others were deleting stuff so I didn't want to try that first. After the update the PS5 should restart by itself, at least that was what the message on the screen said. It didn't, it went right back to not displaying a picture and blinking blue again.

Wizz-Art

Copying as a foreground task is shit, yeah. Will primarily affect those who use an archive slower disk as copying to and from the M2 is generally quick. Unless you are batch copying. Regardless of that though, even if Xbox does allow it as a background task as soon as you start a game it slows down the entire queue so swings and roundabouts.

Error from incorrect shutdown only happens if you unplug while in rest mode or unplug while powered on (or the power is inadvertently cut). That behaviour can occur though if your HDMI is also loose/crappy wire.

For your icon, try rebuilding database: https://www.playstationlifestyle.ne...atabase-on-ps5-playstation-meaning-data-loss/ - not seen that issue before. What's your software version on the console?

Power button - yeah it's not as clean as the PS4 but after one month it's a non-issue really. Just have to train the behaviour out.
Dualsense varies, on SM2 my launch DS was lasting prob 3 hours, maybe a shade over and I don't have haptics switched on. I've put a fully charged DS in this morning for Ragnarok so will feed back. It's had an hour so far.
Suspend and Resume is different to activity cards. Suspend and Resume wont reposition your character in a game or reload checkpoints.
The PS5 is currently moving stuff from drive to drive so not usable at the moment, but later I will definitely try your suggestion to rebuild the db. Thanks, it is a very useful suggestion I didn't think about.

I actually read the entire OP. A few points:

1) The power button thing on PS5 is dumb. On PS4, it was simple: hold down the PS button and select off.

2) Suspend will always suspend the game in rest mode. It will only fail if you power off or restart the console.

3) You just… blindly bought all the exclusive games before even knowing if you will play them?
1. Hopefully they'll make it like before with a future FW update.
2. Ah that's the issue, I sometimes power the system off, that is what is recommended by people as setting the system in standby can cause issues, wel the suspend and resume issue is sorted now, thanks! Being accustomed to the quick resume function does do that to you.
3. Yeah, wel kind off, I gonna play them for sure but slowly go one by one. I've done the same for the Switch.

GHG

So, what are you questioning exactly?

What are those patterns you talk about and why do you keep questioning my sincerity? Do you have some kind of prove that we don't know about?

You were quick to blame the 990Pro for the issue I have, not even knowing for sure if that's the reason. As I wrote, everything looked absolutely fine. I started to move stuff from the external HDD to the new drive, that proces was going fine for the 5 minutes I was monitoring it before I changed to the input to my XSX to go watch something because the PS5 completely locks you out of using the system when moving files from one drive to another so I couldn't watch a show or something from a streaming app. After a couple of hours I was finished with what I was watching and switched back to the PS5 and it was then that I noticed the console shut itself off. So I powered it on and then was greeted with the notification that something went wrong and the loop started of the PS5 not showing a picture and only blinking the blue light, no matter what I did.

If I could at least get to the home screen I could've saved my savegames. Or you know if Sony wasn't so cheap could've offered some MB's in the cloud for all PS5 owners so people wouldn't lose their saves when having a problem like I had. That's legit criticism, is it not?

Of course I'm comparing things that PS does to Xbox because it is my main platform of choice since the 360. Isn't that a logical thing that you compare them with eachother and question the fact that one is worse at doing basic stuff than the other?

I've thoroughly described the issues, it's you who is trying to deflect and derail the thread and 'question' if my intentions are honorable.

But again in short;

- Why is something basic like moving stuff from drive to drive locking you out of using the system at all?
- Why doesn't PS offer cloud saves, even if it's only limited to 3 game saves or something, it should be free in this day and age.
- Why is my library icon MIA since the factory reset I've started with a file I downloaded from their site?
- The controller battery is not adequate, if you are offering internal non removable batteries make the batteries last more than ~7 hours on average.
- Why can't I customize the home screen with at least a theme/background of my choosing?
- Why is the suspend and resume so hit and miss? I would understand if it were always online games but it happened a lot to me with Days Gone.
- Should I go through the process of doing a factory reset again in hope of getting the library icon again? I'm hesitant because it was the factory reset that causes the icon to be MIA in the first place, so what would you guys advise me?

Listen, people are questioning your sincerety and motivation because of the way you went about posting this thread. Your subsequent posts have only reinforced people's initial thoughts. If you don't want that to be the case you have the power to change it.

Not my problem.

Last edited:

Hero_Select

My PS5 still crashes when its just idling in sleep and the abysmal battery life means my XSX is pretty much my go-to system for multiplatform games and the PS5 is mostly for exclusives or a game here and there.

Idk whose saying the PS5 has a better UI though when it's so blatantly bad.

I really need to get a good 3rd party PS5 controller that still has the dualsense feature but also a good battery life to where I don't have to charge my controller mid game. Actually if anyone has any personal recommendations based on their own experience.. cus I hate shopping for controllers. Most of them suck.

Topher

Gold Member
My PS5 still crashes when its just idling in sleep and the abysmal battery life means my XSX is pretty much my go-to system for multiplatform games and the PS5 is mostly for exclusives or a game here and there.

Idk whose saying the PS5 has a better UI though when it's so blatantly bad.

I really need to get a good 3rd party PS5 controller that still has the dualsense feature but also a good battery life to where I don't have to charge my controller mid game. Actually if anyone has any personal recommendations based on their own experience.. cus I hate shopping for controllers. Most of them suck.

UI preference is very subjective obviously. Personally, I hated the Xbox UI. Vertical pages of grid tiles is just a mess, imo. I prefer PS where my latest games played are right there and easy to find and my Library isn't far away. But that's just me. Like I said, very subjective. And I think for many it is much like someone who changes phones from Android to iPhone, or vice versa. They like what they are used to. Probably the case for me as far as UI and more than likely true for the OP. There isn't an objective, one is "better" than the other answer here. I was able to launch games on XSX just as I do with PS5. Not a big deal in either case.

If I'm going to point out issues with PS5 then yes, battery life of the DS is one and cloud saves is the other. And I do miss themes like we had with PS3 and PS4, but that's a minor gripe.

But for the most part, either console is fine. There isn't some massive difference between these systems that puts one on a pedestal towering over the other.

Famipan

Good you platted Days Gone!
Maybe you are the same person I saw on Days Gone subReddit. It sucks loosing your savefiles but I was in the same boat with DG and ended up replaying it 7 times or so.

What do you think about Xbox VS PS4/5 when you have played DG?
For me DG and Bloodborne are the best games out there and worth some hassle.

Last edited:

Rockman33

I feel like there is user error here.

I got this SSD for expansion slot

Corsair MP600 PRO LPX 4TB M.2 NVMe PCIe x4 Gen4 SSD - Optimized for PS5 (Up to 7,100MB/sec Sequential Read & 5,800MB/sec Sequential Write Speeds, High-Speed Interface, Compact Form Factor) Black https://a.co/d/bjnF62F

And have had zero problems.

Edit: 990 seems compatible with PS5. Samsung products are really hit or miss though.

It sounds like the SSD overheated tho.
The 990 pro is the cream of the crop for ssd’s.

El Muerto

I've always owned both brands since day 1. Xbox has always had the better OS. I can't tell you how many times games have crashed on me on Playstation compared to Xbox. Really hate having to plug in my PS controllers on the charger just to play for more than a few hours like it's fucking Sega Game Gear. How the PS OS handles storage is awful, i agree, takes forever populating the list of games and apps. Transferring them is another nightmare. So much easier on Xbox.

adamsapple

It had a flaw that lead to failures of the drive if the firmware was not updated. This is likely what the user probably experienced. I know Wizz-arts post history though and his complete derail about his failing drive likely had an agenda too.

4wL3LIu.jpg

so I get to move stuff over from the external HDD to the new NVMe (a Samsung Pro 990 4TB) I just installed.

If you go in with the purpose of finding an agenda, you will successfully find one even where none exists. (y)

Rockman33

It had a flaw that lead to failures of the drive if the firmware was not updated. This is likely what the user experienced. I know Wizz-arts post history though and his complete derail about his failing drive likely had an agenda too.
Didn’t know about the failure. I’ve just always had great experience with Samsung drives and I know the speed of the 990 is pretty much the highest you can get for pcie 4

Last edited:

adamsapple

Funny you took that post to be gospel when it affected other drives too. I'm an owner of a 980 and 990.

It's the very first post in the topic you shared.

And going by the article GHG GHG posted on page 1, 4TB models were not effected anyway. Only 2TB and below.

My point still stands.

Last edited:

Three

Are you being obtuse or are you disingenuously pretending that post number 2 is like an OP article or something?

Screenshot-20240105-212550-Chrome.jpg

Why does the post number matter when it's a random user saying incorrect things in a forum and it's never mentioned in the article that it affects a specific capacity?
And going by the article GHG GHG posted on page 1, 4TB models were not effected anyway. Only 2TB and below.
Where does it say only 2TB and below? They pushed the update to 4TB drives too.

adamsapple

Where does it say only 2TB and below? They pushed the update to 4TB drives too.

The table a little ways down the page lists the capacity of the drives and if they were Affected, and if so what firmware to update.

All the 4TB variants there say "No". The only ones that are affected are some 2TB variants and below.

Nq3ftFQ.png

Why does the post number matter when it's a random user saying incorrect things in a forum

Yes, you're right. Why does it matter if random users are saying things on a forum.

You Got It Reaction GIF by BrownSugarApp

GHG

My point still stands.

The 4TB drives are relatively new but still use the same controller that was the culprit for the problem. This article gives a good outline of the sequence of events:

And no, it wasn't only the 2TB versions being affected. You're a fish out of water here, it was discussed in the build a PC thread on this very forum as the issues were unfolding:

Because of Samsung's response and failure to appropriately deal with the issues it's hard to recommend Samsung NVME drives, even the 980 pro previously had problems as well.

Ass of Can Whooping Ass of Can Whooping GHG GHG - even the rats are recognising that we are best in class

tenor.gif

Because some of us don't fall for their not so subtle bullshit, that's why, it makes their jobs oh so difficult.

I almost feel sorry for them.

Last edited:

Three

The table a little ways down the page lists the capacity of the drives and if they were Affected, and if so what firmware to update.

All the 4TB variants there say "No". The only ones that are affected are some 2TB variants and below.

Nq3ftFQ.png
You're reading the table wrong or being disingenuous again. It's not that "4TB variants" are unaffected it's that the older models like the 870 which had 4TB versions listed were all unaffected but all 980s and all 990s were (including the 4TB) because they shared the same affected firmware. It has nothing to do with capacity. I'm not sure why you're so adamant to push this misinformation. Especially when I had to update myself too.
Yes, you're right. Why does it matter if random users are saying things on a forum.
You tried to make it seem like me posting a link to the fact that all 990 drives were affected by a firmware issue meant that I should have fact checked everyone's posts in the link or something when I was just posting the OP article and discussion on it but nice try at a dumb derail when you took some random guys post as fact.

Last edited:

adamsapple

The 4TB drives are relatively new but still use the same controller that was the culprit for the problem. This article gives a good outline of the sequence of events:

And no, it wasn't only the 2TB versions being affected. You're a fish out of water here, it was discussed in the build a PC thread on this very forum as the issues were unfolding:

Because of Samsung's response and failure to appropriately deal with the issues it's hard to recommend Samsung NVME drives, even the 980 pro previously had problems as well.

I'm just going by the available info. The article in this post of yours is from Jan. Reportedly, the firmware update has been rolled out since early Feb 2023. The controller might be the same, but you'd assume drives manufactured after that would have the updated firmware on them.

Also, OP said he was moving around 1TB of stuff, that's nothing even in the effected drives, 1TB wouldn't completely kill the device health, maybe drop it a few percent points at most. Something else is the issue here, regardless, blaming him for buying a Samsung branded drive and not doing the kind of research only hardcore-type folks do is pretty passive aggressive. Shame, G.

I simply love my Xbox Series X with Game Pass Ultimate, the best value deal in all of gaming. With Quick Resume, the Velocity Architecture and true RDNA 2 feature set I buy all of my multi-platform games on Xbox. For the small price of £479 you too could play the latest classics like Conker’s Bad Fur Day.

I am obviously a genuine gamer, just like my compatriots Solo King Robert and the rest of the merry Neo GAF crew.
Astroturf botting. Not even once.

SkylineRKR

I have both systems and the shutting down on PS5 is admittedly shit, as is the lack of folders from the later PS4 era. I still prefer the PS5 OS though. The Xbox OS pushes more unrelated shit in my face.

Quick resume is nice and all, but I wish there is a feature to turn it off per game basis. On games with persistent online features, it crashes a lot or you have to reload to sign in. In Killer Instinct AE which I played a ton recently it often doesn't work. Besides, most games these days boot up so fast its kind of a non issue if it isn't there. It would've been a better feature for past generations.

Wizz-Art

I went into settings and there was this option that reads "Error History" So I clicked it and I have these two error codes; CE-108262-9 Something went wrong with the system software. 4-01-2024 2:19 and CE-107552-0 4-01-2024 3:39 Something went wrong. The system itself says it's on the system software.

Jezus Christ, my newly bought DS controller which was on the charger until this afternoon is already on low battery - that's the notification I got a moment ago and I didn't even game with it, just used to navigate the menu it was idling the whole time so ~8 hours battery life when using it the bare minimum, new controller came out of the box 2 days ago.

I'm going to try the safe mode and db rebuild now, to see if it fixes the missing icon.

[Edit]

Yes, the library icon is back!!! Thank you cormack12, that saved me a lot of hassle!!

Last edited:

BlackTron

I went into settings and there was this option that reads "Error History" So I clicked it and I have these two error codes; CE-108262-9 Something went wrong with the system software. 4-01-2024 2:19 and CE-107552-0 4-01-2024 3:39 Something went wrong. The system itself says it's on the system software.

Jezus Christ, my newly bought DS controller which was on the charger until this afternoon is already on low battery - that's the notification I got a moment ago and I didn't even game with it, just used to navigate the menu it was idling the whole time so ~8 hours battery life when using it the bare minimum, new controller came out of the box 2 days ago.

I'm going to try the safe mode and db rebuild now, to see if it fixes the missing icon.

Those error codes indicate a problem reading from storage. The first code means it failed reading system files. The second code is failure reading game data. It's possible that you have a bad SSD on the hardware level, if you have exhausted all software options. I'd call Sony support.

GHG

I'm just going by the available info. The article in this post of yours is from Jan. Reportedly, the firmware update has been rolled out since early Feb 2023. The controller might be the same, but you'd assume drives manufactured after that would have the updated firmware on them.

Also, OP said he was moving around 1TB of stuff, that's nothing even in the effected drives, 1TB wouldn't completely kill the device health, maybe drop it a few percent points at most. Something else is the issue here, regardless, blaming him for buying a Samsung branded drive and not doing the kind of research only hardcore-type folks do is pretty passive aggressive. Shame, G.

You say that 1tb shouldn't completely kill the device health, but when these drives have issues there have been reports that a couple of TB is enough to drop the drive to 64% of reliability.

Considering the issues Samsung drives have previously had there's no telling what the cause of the issue is with the drive without closer inspection. My first instinct would be that the drive has overheated and the cooling is insufficient, but then it's a Samsung drive that is notoriously problematic, so it could well be something else. Regardless, he would have been far better off going with a less performant drive from another brand, it would have been cheaper as well.

Also, there's no shame in suggesting that the OP could take a break from his usual forum activities to ask for some advice prior to purchasing an NVME drive. If he's capable of writing the mini-thesis that exists in the OP then I'm sure a single one-line question shouldn't be too troublesome. Would have potentially saved a lot of headache.

Last edited:

Wizz-Art

Good you platted Days Gone!
Maybe you are the same person I saw on Days Gone subReddit. It sucks loosing your savefiles but I was in the same boat with DG and ended up replaying it 7 times or so.

What do you think about Xbox VS PS4/5 when you have played DG?
For me DG and Bloodborne are the best games out there and worth some hassle.

I actually couldn't believe that a PS4 game looked so good and with so much detail, I was in awe every time I booted it up. No I was not on the subreddit of the game. Because it is so fresh I now say no, not a chance that I go back to it again, I have so much games to play. But I enjoyed it for what it was, a more arcady State of Decay II for lack of a better word, the survival and building mechanics of that game are way deeper and I really enjoy that loop of scavenging, building, being on my toes the whole time you know. I wish that Sony greenlights a sequel, there's such a good base Bend build.

Those error codes indicate a problem reading from storage. The first code means it failed reading system files. The second code is failure reading game data. It's possible that you have a bad SSD on the hardware level, if you have exhausted all software options. I'd call Sony support.

Ok thanks for the info. Since the factory reset I haven't had any issues, and my last issue was resolved by rebuilding the database, holy shit the game library icon is back! If I have another thing like this I'll call Sony support.

Top Bottom