• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

What are some good Switch/PC-only games I should know about?

analog_future

Resident Crybaby
I recently built a new gaming PC, and while I've owned all three major consoles, I've always kind of ignored third party games that didn't land on Xbox or Playstation because I only use my Switch as a 1st party machine.

Now that I'm on PC, I'm interested in playing these titles, particularly at max settings / 4k/ 60+fps.

I've already discovered a couple:

• Lil Gator Game
  • Neon White

But I wonder if there's others I'm missing? I tried doing some Googling but I'm coming up short on a list of Switch/PC exclusive titles.

Thanks!

SlimeGooGoo

Party Gooper
I've already discovered a couple:

• Lil Gator Game
  • Neon White
Futurama Squinting GIF

analog_future

Resident Crybaby

I think I understand what you're implying, but Lil Gator Game isn't on any of the other consoles until the end of the month, and Neon White was Switch/PC exclusive for a year before coming to Playstation.

I'm just looking for more examples like these!

Last edited:

Dacvak

No one shall be brought before our LORD David Bowie without the true and secret knowledge of the Photoshop. For in that time, so shall He appear.
Okay I’ve read through this thread three times and somehow I still don’t understand what you’re asking.

analog_future

Resident Crybaby
Okay I’ve read through this thread three times and somehow I still don’t understand what you’re asking.

I'm looking for games that are only available on Switch and PC.

Lil Gator Game, for example, is available today on PC and Switch, but not on Xbox or Playstation.

Hades was Switch/PC exclusive for a while. Neon White as well.

Looking for more titles like this

Last edited:
XCOM 1-2, i think at least the second part is on PS or Xbox but probably you didn't pay attention to it since it's very far from the typical big console game, if you give it a try, make sure to put a few mods, at least the "Long War" one, a masterpiece.

Project Zomboid

Kenshi

These 2 if you like big post apocalyptic sandbox games with a loot of different systems, they require time for you to learn these, specially the last one.

analog_future

Resident Crybaby
Gotcha

I think this one matches those requirements

Bravely Default II
Triangle Strategy

Card Shark

Into the Breach is great.
XCOM 1-2, i think at least the second part is on PS or Xbox but probably you didn't pay attention to it since it's very far from the typical big console game, if you give it a try, make sure to put a few mods, at least the "Long War" one, a masterpiece.

Project Zomboid

Kenshi

These 2 if you like big post apocalyptic sandbox games with a loot of different systems, they require time for you to learn these, specially the last one.

These are great, thanks!

Last edited:
Urbek City Builder - cool resource driven city builder (doesn't use money), on both Steam/switch
TangleDeep - Roguelike
Vagante - spluneky/roguelike amazing addictive.
Immortal Redneck -fps roguelike
Streets of Rogue
Unexplored (1st game, 2nd game is shit)
Devil Slayer Risaki - amazing top down souls like /roguelike action game rpg.
Dorfromantik - cool tile based city builder
Triangle strategy - SRPG from Square Enix

These are the ones i can think of off the top of my head for just pc/switch games. . I know there are more, as I always get the inexpensive indie games as I love roguelikes city builders and metroidvanias.

I could name you a bunch of pc exclusives and if 100s if they are also on the other consoles.

Top Bottom