• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

VGC: I wouldn’t be surprised if a certain super spy returns in the next few weeks

IbizaPocholo

NeoGAFs Kent Brockman

mr bean GIF

Last edited:

kadab

Whats up with these Clout chasing "journalists" on twitter? if you know something just say what it is!

yurinka

New James Pond game confirmed!

Hey gaf, look at me! I'm an 'insider' too:
-I wouldn't be surprised if a big certain shooter gets announced in the next few months
-Nintendo is working on an unannounced Mario game

Last edited:

yurinka

Knack 3: The Cerny who loved me

Gabe Logan?! Heck YES!!
Syphon Filter
It won't happen but yes, please. Someone call Jimbo and Hermen right now because I want Syphol Filter back.

Metal.
Gear?
Solid Snake
The Metal Gear remake by Bluepoint rumor seems debunked by now, but I think there was another one that said some Chinese studio was working on some MGS remasters, this could be true.

Sad Emma Booth GIF by STARZ

Dont break my heart splinter cell.
Ubi confirmed they started to work in a remake recently to hire people to work on it. But I assume they'll wait a year or so to show it, probably in their E3 conference.

007 maybe? So I guess the issue with Goldeneye license is resolved?
James Bond?
Certainly not a super either way. Neither is James Bond.

Jason Bourne is a super spy. Super usually means there’s some sort of drug/genetic work done.
IOI announced they are working on a 007 game but only shown a teaser. They could show a trailer soon, who knows.

Last edited:

Thirty7ven

Banned
It won't happen but yes, please. Someone call Jimbo and Hermen right now because I want Syphol Filter back.

The Metal Gear remake by Bluepoint rumor seems debunked by now, but I think there was another one that said some Chinese studio was working on some MGS remasters, this could be true.

Ubi confirmed they started to work in a remake recently to hire people to work on it. But I assume they'll wait a year or so to show it, probably in their E3 conference.

IOI announced they are working on a 007 game but only shown a teaser. They could show a trailer soon, who knows.

James Bond isn’t a super spy, he’s the most famous spy.

yurinka

James Bond isn’t a super spy, he’s the most famous spy.
"Super" spy only means it's a top spy. Like James Bond. And out of all the possible candidates I think it's the more likely to see him soon.

For sure, we could see a random Inspector Gadget, James Pond or Carmen San Diego game. But if he knows that a spy game will be shown soon -which I doubt-, I don't thnk he'd hype them. He'd hype something bigger like MGS, Splinter Cell, Syphon Filter or 007 and the only one I see could be shown is the 007. Because a Chinese remaster of an old MGS game wouldn't be exciting news.

Last edited:

Brigandier

Sam Fisher is back in an open world Splinter Cell riddled with NFTs, MTs and everything else that ruined every other UBI IP.

1000s of Sam clones hopping around roofs at night hunting zombie army generals...

Top Bottom