• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

UFC 289: Nunes vs. Aldana - Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada - June 10

Who wins: Nunes or Aldana? Oliveira or Dariush? Malott or Fugitt?

• Nunes, Oliveira, Malott.

Votes: 1 16.7%
  • Nunes, Dariush, Malott.

Votes: 2 33.3%
  • Nunes, Oliveira, Fugitt.

Votes: 1 16.7%
  • Nunes, Dariush, Fugitt.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Aldana, Oliveira, Malott.

• Aldana, Dariush, Malott.

Votes: 2 33.3%
  • Aldana, Oliveira, Fugitt.

• Aldana, Dariush, Fugitt.

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

GymWolf

Canadians got fucked hard with an entire maple tree up the ass with that main event lmao.

Well at least the co-main is gonna be fire.

I have nunes, dariush and malott.

But i can see aldana going puss to puss with nunes in the standing if she doesn't get wrestlefucked.

Last edited:

MaestroMike

Gold Member
thought anders was close to go down but he stayed in took a lot of head shots. good win for barriault

i'm picking mallot over fuggit (random pick but I think mallot is the favorite I remember seeing mallot fight before but not fuggitt), benny over oliveira (I'm rooting for oliveira I think he has more precise striking and also power but benny has power too I'm not sure who'll take it but benny is on a winning streak and has momentum), and I'm picking irene over nunes since she's training with grasso up in guadalajara at altitude she should have good cardio I think the fight should be competitive not going to doubt nunes in getting it done though since its nunes

StreetsofBeige

Gold Member
That #5 ranked woman Nunes fought should drop to #50. That's got to be the worst title fight Ive seen. Amazing she actually lasted all 5 rounds.

For those of you who didn't watch it, the #5 ranked woman probably threw a grand total of 20 punches the first 3 rounds. She's not a grappler or kicker either. She literally just stood there with hands in an awkward looking high guard and Nunes picked her apart.

Last edited:
Top Bottom