• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

UFC 198 Werdum vs. Miocic |OT| No hespect Werdum time

Status
Not open for further replies.

brentech

They want a good fight to lead into the main card.

I'm hoping Brown can tire Maia out and take the fight in the second round.

Levito

Banned
"He's making that stupid face again, isn't he?"

CiRWsBXUYAACcSt.jpg:large

Care to elaborate?

He's a color commentator in the Spanish broadcast of the UFC PPVS. He speaks nice of some fighters and then he mocks them in Brazilian media interviews.

He also complained about how he got mobbed and bullied when he got injured and pulled out from the UFC 196 fight after Cain Velasquez got injured, then he was shitting on Cormier for the same reason.

He is a great fighter but I just can't stand him outside the octagon

I just hope Stipe upsets whole brazil. He just needs to close his eyes and think of Mirko Cro Cops face and his words:"Believe in yourself Stipe!" in croatian.

Werdum is beatable standing up. If Stipe aims to get the fight to the ground he deserves to lose.

Nibiru

Banned
Outside of the Championship fight this card is all about Cyborg's UFC debut. Looks like it was a brutal weight cut but I think she takes this fight easily and probably gets a title shot very soon.

VoxPop

Sweet card. A shame with the whole Silva Hall thing really. I'll probably be watching from Cummins/Lil Nog onwards.

My picks / bets tonight

Cummins / Lil Nog - Decision

About to get wrestlefucked and turned into egg nog

Lineker/Font - Decision

Lineker is great but he's way too small for 135. Font has also looked great so far.

Santos / Marquardt - Submission

I think old man Nate still gets it done. Not really impressed by Santos.

Maia / Brown - TKO/Decision

Not a fan of either guy but pulling for Brown here. Sick of Maia's 1 dimensional grappling.

Shogun / Anderson - KO/TKO

Shogun has definitely regressed a ton in the past few years but no way he would lose to this can.

Cyborg / Smith - KO/TKO

Lol

Jacare / Belfort - KO/TKO

Jacare is the better fighter but for some reason I see Vitor catching him before it hits the ground

Werdum/Miocic - KO/TKO

Werdum should get the job done easily but I can easily see it going the opposite way

brentech

I like how when it was two Brazilian fighters the judges didn't know what to do and just threw out a draw. Never would have been scored that way if one of those guys was from somewhere else.

charsace

lol at that story about how shit the UFC treats their fighter. The guy was smiling even after a shit traveling experience. Amusing story.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom