• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Ubisoft Forward Event 07/12/20 (Main event at: 12pm PT / 3pm ET / 8pm UK)

InsistentImpressiveKawala-size_restricted.gif

DeaDPo0L84

My friend texted me saying "dang we're getting 4k,60fps,and ray tracing for watch dogs legion on XSX". I was like welllllllll....

Spukc

always chasing the next thrill
how does the rape mechanic work in this game as a female viking?

Do you like scissor them until they catch fire? 🤔

Holy shit why do people still get hyped by this ubi slop? 😂

Last edited:
Did women have prominent roles as a Viking warrior? I'm asking for context because just find it weird especially since Vikings are known for some brutal things.

Agent X

cormack12

Gold Member
Did women have prominent roles as a Viking warrior? I'm asking for context because just find it weird especially since Vikings are known for some brutal things.

Yeah, don't you recall those tales of women vikings running down mountainsides and raping and pillaging all the men in the hamlets

jshackles

Gentlemen, we can rebuild it. We have the capability to make the world's first enhanced store. Steam will be that store. Better than it was before.
The environments looks pretty nice in this

Mr Hyde

AC Valhalla looks pretty good, I gotta admit that. The Viking theme is a very interesting setting for me as a Scandinavian and the customizing and settling looks fun. Combat looks cool too.

jshackles

Gentlemen, we can rebuild it. We have the capability to make the world's first enhanced store. Steam will be that store. Better than it was before.
I'm definitely getting this on Series X

zwiggelbig

I really like this time period, going to play this for sure! Did not expect to ever play another assasin creed lol. Got to bored with them

Entroyp

Yea it’s this is pass for me. No even XsX’s limitless power can make it interesting.

Last edited:
Top Bottom