• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Ubisoft Forward Event 07/12/20 (Main event at: 12pm PT / 3pm ET / 8pm UK)

VN1X

Banned
Why didn't they put this lore trailer out for the launch? Or when you first log in?

Last edited:

TGO

Hype Train conductor. Works harder than it steams.
Ready Player One rip off? Really...

Last edited:
Jesus, I can’t even tell this game apart from the one where they break out that tattooed dude from prison.

How many evil corporations now?

LordCBH

They’re putting a lot of production values in a game that won’t do anywhere near the numbers of Fortnite or Warzone.

Reactions: MrS

Kenneth Haight

Gold Member
Wow this is shite.

hyperscape will be dead in a few weeks on release. Looks like that shit valorant whatever it’s called that just released. All these overwatch/fort nite clones are so pathetic.

Andodalf

Banned
Ernie Cline needs to sue them for ripping off the Oasis from Ready Player One.

Lol, ready player one did not invent that idea.

I remember there being a Tom Clancy spin-off set in a VR world like that in the early 2000s well before ready player one

Mr Hyde

Games like these are probably the number one turn off for me when it comes to games. So fucking uninspired and cliche, by the numbers shit.

Denton

WD Legion even with its cringe-ass wokefest trailer could be fun. Clint Hocking has yet to let me down (Chaos Theory and FC2 are probably my favourite Ubi games ever and he directed both). Here is hoping the actual game is good and somehow...well written.

Everything else has been trash so far.

Last edited:

Fbh

Wanted the free Watchdogs 2 but I can't log in. Be it on Firefox or Chrome I enter my credentials, then I get the ubisoft logo for 10 seconds and it throws me back the the "email + password" screen.

Thx for nothing I guess Ubisoft.

Top Bottom