• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Ubisoft Forward announced for September 10th 3 PM ET/12 PM PT

Evangelion Unit-01

Master Chief
2020_Ubisoft_FWD_Key-Art_1920x1080.jpg

Tune in to the stream on ubisoft.com/Forward on September 10 at 11:00 AM PDT for a Brawlhalla matchup featuring the Ubisoft News team and Blue Mammoth developers, as well as updates from the teams behind Roller Champions, For Honor, The Division 2, and Ghost Recon Breakpoint. Earn in-game rewards and items by logging in to your Ubisoft account during the stream, with more rewards offered the longer you watch.

The main show kicks-off at 12:00 PM PDT, when you can see what’s in store for games like Watch Dogs: Legion, Hyper Scape, and Rainbow Six Siege, as well as a much-anticipated update on our new IP, Immortals Fenyx Rising, formerly known as Gods & Monsters, and more yet-to-be revealed surprises. If you still can’t get enough, stick around after the main show to see deep dives into two unreleased titles, exclusive to this edition of Ubisoft Forward.

Last edited:

SinDelta

Going by the recent rumors, could this be a possible look at a new Prince of Persia?

Or going by current remake/remaster trends a remaster of the Prince of Persia Trilogy?

Last edited:

Ozrimandias

Wooow another Ubisoft event, I'm super duper excited, finally, we are going to see a new splinter cell, right guys? this is the time right? wooooow amazing, I'm pretty sure I won't be disappointed, not like the past 5 years waiting for another entry in the series, not like the past 3 years of milking the shit out of my good man Sam......Wooow I cannot wait.
I'm sure Ubi has something under their sleeves, something that is not an open-world game, woooow awesofuck you ubi.

RoboFu

One of the green rats
if AC has RTX features then that settles it. Ill have to buy one sooner than later.

Sygma

I hope they changed a lot of things about Gods & Monsters cuz it was just not good when playing it for one week back in november

Top Bottom