• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

#Ubiforward 09/10/20 - 12pm PT / 2pm ET / 8pm UK)

makaveli60

Wtf? Why does every gaming event has to fucking suck this year? Where's AC Valhalla and Far Cry 6? That should have been the minimum for this. They filled it with casual shit instead. Why???

VN1X

Banned
Wtf? Why does every gaming event has to fucking suck this year? Where's AC Valhalla and Far Cry 6? That should have been the minimum for this. They filled it with casual shit instead. Why???
AC Valhalla and FC6? That's literally the same shit you've played over and over again but with a new coat of paint. At least Fenyx Rising and Riders Republic look a tad bit different from their typical output. I get that these games might not be for you but jesus christ, being disappointed because they didn't show Valhalla (again) or show the exact same gameplay from previous Far Cry titles but in a new setting? sheesh. :messenger_grinning_sweat:

Last edited:
Guess I didn't miss anything and I was ready for the show, lol.
Summary? Anything interesting? Also Rainbow Six?

Last edited:

ebevan91

If I get this game (Immortals Fenyx Rising) I might get it for the Switch. Sure it'll look much better on PC or next gen but it looks like something that could be fun on Switch.

Last edited:

DeepEnigma

Gold Member
tenor.gif

VN1X

Banned
Oh dear, Fenyx Rising is still very Ubisoft I see lol. Even shows "Quest Zone" on the HUD when you're in the area for the, well, quest. That seems a bit rudimentary.

R6Rider

Gold Member
Watch Dogs Legion still looks fun as hell.

Immortals: Fenyx Rising I might grab later on, but looks fun.

makaveli60

AC Valhalla and FC6? That's literally the same shit you've played over and over again but with a new coat of paint. At least Fenyx Rising and Riders Republic look a tad bit different from their typical output. I get that these games might not be for you but jesus christ, being disappointed because they didn't show Valhalla (again) or show the exact same gameplay from previous Far Cry titles but in a new setting? sheesh. :messenger_grinning_sweat:
My main problem is that it was filled with streamer bullshit for example instead of those.

Last edited:

Compsiox

Banned
Really wish I didn't bothering watching it live. I did so during something important cause I thought I'd see R6 Quarantine.

Disappointing.

I want to pretend this Summer didn't happen. Every event was fucking terrible.

Last edited:

Men_in_Boxes

Snake Oil Salesman
The only issue I have with God's and Monsters is the gameplay didn't look interesting. Who cares about art direction if the gameplay isn't there.

Alebrije

Ubisoft has been selling the same games with just different skins since PS3/360 gen.

Nothing impressive was shown....they are trapped o a cycle of lack of new ideas.

Humdinger

I watched the first half on Yong Yea's channel. As Immortals was being shown, he commented that although the trailer looked dumb, he had a chance to play the game recently and had a good time with it. He was positive about the time he spent with it. I'm going to put that one on my radar. I like the fact that it's Zelda-influenced.

I was looking forward to PoP but quite underwhelmed at what I saw. I'll keep it on my "maybe" list, but I'm not enthused.

Last edited:
Top Bottom