• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

TrueAchievements has created #MyYearOnXbox | Share your personalised Xbox stats for 2022

AJUMP23

Gold Member
Some pretty good gaming this year.

2022-ta-555219.jpg

555219.png

I find this odd, I get some of this stuff would be nice but I don't get the "others do it and Xbox should to and they haven't so we'll make a lower version" thing, where as the many things Xbox does the others don't. you don't really see the same kind of begging/demanding thing going on.

However, Phil Spencer is using it, so really if anything TA is contributing to the issue of Xbox not thinking they need to make their own anyway,

I find this odd, I get some of this stuff would be nice but I don't get the "others do it and Xbox should to and they haven't so we'll make a lower version" thing, where as the many things Xbox does the others don't. you don't really see the same kind of begging/demanding thing going on.

However, Phil Spencer is using it, so really if anything TA is contributing to the issue of Xbox not thinking they need to make their own anyway,

Yeah it doesn’t seem like resources should be wasted on something that already exists and works quite well.

Reactions: Isa

Havoc2049

Mine isn't accurate, but I did put a healthy amount of time into Skyrim Special Edition and played a new character from start to finish, along with some DLC that I never played back in the day. My most played game for 2022 would easily be Sea of Thieves and then Halo MCC, with Skyrim taking the third spot.
2022-ta-509785.jpg

Rare does their own end of year summary every year with Sea of Thieves called, "Your Story So Far!".

zz3x2IE.png

True Achievements does have my lifetime hours played, which is a little north of 3k hours. 🏴‍☠️

Top Bottom