• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The PC Gaming Show and Future Games Show return on June 13

Kazza

Do you blame him? Steam being as successful as it is means he can wipe his backside with $100 every second and still have enough money than you would ever see. No motivation to do any real work.

I don't know, I guess I always liked to think that people in the creative industries were motivated by more than just money, but maybe I was just naive. I used to think the same about Nintendo, but they definitely seem to get lazier the more money they make.

jshackles

Gentlemen, we can rebuild it. We have the capability to make the world's first enhanced store. Steam will be that store. Better than it was before.
fuXTSC4.png

Kazza

Remember everyone, it would only take one megaton announcement to salvage this. For me, that would by any of the following:
Monkey Island 3 by Ron Gilbert
Vanillaware games coming to PC
Ghost of Tsushima

Quantum253

Yeah, with this, and so many console games being cross-gen, I really don't think people need to stress about upgrading their GPUs.
I think I'm good with holding off for a while. Or I'm not willing to pay over the market to play what was shown.

Bartski

Gold Member
(...) Darkest Dungeon 2 (last PC gamer cover story - big chance for it to be here), also new projects from Famito Ueda and the new Playdead game. Epic is paying for those not sure if they're part of this.
There were rumors about the Fraxis X-COM/Marvel game, not sold on the idea but maybe also here.
Sad Pauly D GIF by A Double Shot At Love With DJ Pauly D and Vinny

ok I'm out. Have fun

jshackles

Gentlemen, we can rebuild it. We have the capability to make the world's first enhanced store. Steam will be that store. Better than it was before.
Everything was post apocalyptic

Spukc

always chasing the next thrill
Plenty of 3d sprite hybrids so far this E3
i like it that devs are noticing

J

JeremyEtcetera

Unconfirmed Member
Rankings so far:

Day of the Devs: A
PC Gaming Show: A
IGN showcase: B
Square Enix: C+
Xbox: C+
Devolver: C
Ubisoft: C
Summer Games Fest: D+

Quite the redemption story for PC Gaming show, ever since they first started doing E3 presentations like a badly late night TV show years ago. Now years later they've almost mastered conference pacing better than the big boys and they have done a great job of showing new gameplay over short dev talking points. The only thing this conference lacked was more AAA surprises, but honestly they showed so much in general(and new content at that) that it elevates them to an A for me. This is how you do an E3 show.

Holammer

That was pure concentrated cringe.
A bunch of slav FPS games and Wishlist now Wishlist now Wishlist now Wishlist now Wishlist now Wishlist now

Kazza

As depressing as it is to say it, I think Gabe's DemoFest announcement was the highlight of the show for me...

Top Bottom