• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The PC Gaming Show and Future Games Show return on June 13

IbizaPocholo

NeoGAFs Kent Brockman

PC Gamer is delighted to announce the return of our annual summer showcase, the PC Gaming Show, broadcasting on June 13.

The PC Gaming Show will be part of an exciting double-header digital show with GamesRadar's Future Games Show. The PC Gaming Show is the biggest broadcast event dedicated to PC gaming, drawing 5.9M viewers in 2020 across platforms.

Together, the events provide a stage to major releases and smaller projects alike, showcasing the full spectrum of what's happening in gaming.

Last edited:

Optimus Lime

(L3) + (R3) | Spartan rage activated
Oooh. I hope there's some retro-inspired pixel art platformers with Kickstarter backing, or a 'new imagining' of a classic franchise, made with 0.0001% of the budget of the original that was made in 1994. And, that Day9 fellow is just so great to watch.

zcaa0g

Banned
E3 is a PC focused game AND hardware show that consoles absolutely ruined in the early 2000s. Damn console pleabs; get off my lawn!

CitizenZ

Banned
Hope they break down the console exclusives like Uncharted and how they will actually run in Ultra wide/ 100 FPS on my 4 yr old PC.

FunkMiller

This will be the first E3 I have a decent gaming rig, and am therefore going to also watch this showcase for the first time…. with you, my fellow elite PC gaming brethren.

Pray Jesus Christ GIF

Bartski

Gold Member
This will be the first E3 I have a decent gaming rig, and am therefore going to also watch this showcase for the first time…. with you, my fellow elite PC gaming brethren.

Pray Jesus Christ GIF

I have a shit rig but I still hope to see some games that will launch on PC and then hopefully get to consoles later.

Darkest Dungeon 2 (last PC gamer cover story - big chance for it to be here), also new projects from Famito Ueda and the new Playdead game. Epic is paying for those not sure if they're part of this.

There were rumors about the Fraxis X-COM/Marvel game, not sold on the idea but maybe also here.

Kadve

Never watched this show before, does it tend to be a waste of time or do they actually show prominent new games?

Kazza

Never watched this show before, does it tend to be a waste of time or do they actually show prominent new games?

That's what I'm worried about too. It has started with a load of non-gaming bullshit, so I'm not hopeful right now :messenger_tears_of_joy: Stop trying to be funny and just get on with it!

jshackles

Gentlemen, we can rebuild it. We have the capability to make the world's first enhanced store. Steam will be that store. Better than it was before.
"Live stage"

(nobody there)

GametimeUK

PC gaming is going through a tough time at the moment. It's hard for me to get hyped when the consoles are doing so well and I can't get hold of a 30 series card.

Are there any expectations for this show or cool rumours going into it?

Kimahri

Banned
PC gaming is going through a tough time at the moment. It's hard for me to get hyped when the consoles are doing so well and I can't get hold of a 30 series card.

Are there any expectations for this show or cool rumours going into it?
If you like Orcs Must Die!, you should watch for the news they've been teasing, but otherwise I have no idea.

jshackles

Gentlemen, we can rebuild it. We have the capability to make the world's first enhanced store. Steam will be that store. Better than it was before.
Not Splatoon

Wait... Raw Men? That's what they went with? LOL

Last edited:

Kimahri

Banned
Who does this guy think he is? James Dean?

This would be perfect if he chewed on a cigarette between every other sentence.

Last edited:
Top Bottom