• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The PC Gaming Show and Future Games Show return on June 13

Lone Denjin

lol Goldblum in a JP game. Last time he did that he was roasting you for being a no life gaming nerd.
Whats is the matter Jeff? Need the money? :)

GHG

Lemnis Gate has me seriously interested. Especially because it's 1v1 or 2v2. I really hope there's a market for this type of game.

jshackles

Gentlemen, we can rebuild it. We have the capability to make the world's first enhanced store. Steam will be that store. Better than it was before.
That was weird......

GHG

Lmao Gabe called himself a developer.

Hilary Duff Laughing GIF by YoungerTV

jshackles

Gentlemen, we can rebuild it. We have the capability to make the world's first enhanced store. Steam will be that store. Better than it was before.
Devil May Bloodborne

jshackles

"Only $350... not really a bargain" lol what the fuck is this show?

• LOL
Reactions: GHG

Lone Denjin

Sigh, even Gabe let us down. He pretty much came on just to say "Steam", and then promptly fucked off :messenger_tears_of_joy:
Do you blame him? Steam being as successful as it is means he can wipe his backside with $100 every second and still have enough money than you would ever see. No motivation to do any real work.

Kenpachii

Maybe graphics and performance are starting to take a back seat to Twitch/Streaming.

1080p is all you need and a 1650+ gpu for twitch streaming because of nvenc ( same quality as 3090 ). As twitch can only see 60 fps and 1080p so it doesn't really matter.

The thing is, i got a 1080ti and frankly i wanted to upgrade for cyberpunk ( until i saw it was a dud ), or ac valhalla. at 1080p ultra settings still hitted 60's lows perfectly fine. So what's the point honestly.

Last edited:

rofif

Can’t Git Gud
That and a $3000 monitor. We wonder why people think PC gaming is expensive.
seriously. 1500usd lg 48" tv has better image quality, better pixel resonse, hdmi 2.1 4k 120.
miniled takes like 1 second for backlight to catch up. But it's not bad... but not for 3k usd.
Disappointment in the show is immesurable :p

Kazza

Based on what they're showing. If someone wanted to get into PC gaming, how would you justify the purchase of an RTX 3000s series GPU?

Yeah, with this, and so many console games being cross-gen, I really don't think people need to stress about upgrading their GPUs.

jshackles

Eve Online live action:
Season 1 Nbc GIF by The Good Place

eddie4

Genuinely Generous
eve online just looks like there's too much of too much in the game.....i never even wanted to start playing it, heard you can make some money in it though.

Last edited:
Top Bottom