• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Mandalorian Season 4 Rumoured to Become a Movie

OmegaSupreme

advanced basic bitch
bad movies endless trash GIF

ZakSS

Banned
Wow. That would be cool. I'm a big fan of the Star Wars universe(watch on soaptoday). I also liked the Mandalorian series. How could I not like it with such a cute little Grogu. I'm looking forward to either the 4th season or the movie, if only they shoot it sooner. Although, given the fan base of Star Wars, I think we will see a lot of TV series and movies on this topic.This is the Way:messenger_sunglasses:

Last edited:

Billbofet

Maybe they are making it a movie to cut the budget down from $350M to $300M.
Just kidding. I don't know what the budgets are and I don't give a shit.

Insert Endless Trash gif.

Ownage

More like: The movie takes place a few years later and Grogu is struggling with his identity as a teenage Yoda. Mando is a broken old man who does everything wrong that he did right before. But he meets a young woman that does everything Mando doesn´t.

Produced by K. Kennedy
F no.

Trilobit

Okay, so now after I've watched season 3 I'm not sure how a movie would be the right direction to go. The setup after the finale doesn't scream after a cinematic sequel. Rather I'd be content with a TV season 4.

But if they have something in mind that warrants a movie and the superior sfx accompanied with that medium, I'll be a happy little nerd.

Dr.Morris79

Gold Member
I wouldn't be surprised especially since the new Alien movie is going to be streaming only. It's also going to start that woman from Indiana Jones 5. Yike-a-roonies.
I read this twice and my brain cant get itself wrapped around what you wrote, it just cant

It doesnt want to believe any of that can be real

yGPbPXh.gif

I read this twice and my brain cant get itself wrapped around what you wrote, it just cant

It doesnt want to believe any of that can be real

yGPbPXh.gif
Yep, Disney is on the way to destroy another great franchise.

I would rather they make the last few Alien games canon since the last few were really, really good.

ManaByte

Gold Member
Can't help but wonder if this is less about the strike, and more about potential profits from the box office.
No it's 100% due to the strike as they need to be able to film Mando S4 and Ahsoka S2 before the end of 2024 in order to get Heir to the Empire in theaters on time. They've already delayed Skeleton Crew (which is part of the "mandoverse") until 2024 to make up for Mando S4 not being able to be filmed yet due to the strikes (the season is already written). Andor S2 is also going to be delayed as they were filming when the strikes started.

jason10mm

Gold Member
I don't see how Heir could be wedged onto the film canon between RotJ and TFA in any meaningful way. Thrawn going after the Katana fleet was basically used for RoS and if you take that away, what is left, really? All the zany clone stuff and going after Leia's unborn kids won't work IMHO, and is Luke really gonna be a major player given that they won't just recast the character? And it would make no sense for Thrawn to create a credible threat to the Empire (that later turns into the First Order?) and have the Republic at large dismiss it AGAIN, leaving a scrappy Rebellion/Resistance to fight on.

Top Bottom