• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The best fast-food chicken nuggets in America, ranked.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lolololololo are you fucking kidding me? Chik fil a is easily #1.

Mcnuggets are fucking garbage, I have no idea what people's deal with them are. I've hated them ever since I was a kid. And I'm a person that greatly enjoys some garbage fast food.

When I was a kid I nicknamed them gristle mcnuggets. The dark meat sometimes had gristly meat in it.

Since they went white meat they're better, but still mediocre. I honestly don't get why people like McD's. I'm no food elitist. But the burgers/chicken are better at BK or Wendy's or even Rally's/Checkers. The fries aren't even that great since they ditched the secret beef tallow.

Wendy's is my fave nuggets for sure.

I can't speak to chick-a-fila. I've never been to one (not many up here in my area).

Cipherr

CFA has nuggets that are chunks of real chicken. That automatically puts them at number one in my book, as good as Wendy's and McDonald's nuggets taste.

Yeah. I like CFA because its chunks of seemingly real chicken rather than ground down to whatever shit everyone else has.

bender

What time is it?
I have never, in the 26 years I have walked this earth, thought that McNuggets were any good.

They are terrible, and they have always been terrible.

The Hot Mustard sauce could make eating cardboard tolerable.

Of that list, Chick-Fil-A Nuggets would be my favorite and KFC popcorn chicken would be my least favorite.

scoobs

CFA nuggets are unequivocally, head and shoulders the best out of this list. An absolute travesty to see McD and Wendys ahead of them.

McDonald's and Wendy's above Chik-Fil-A!? Fuckouttahere.

The past couple times I got Wendy's nuggets, they tasted stale and awful. I don't remember them being bad, so I'm gonna blame that specific location.
This is the main issue with Wendy's nuggets. When they're good and fresh and crispy, they are pretty damn good. Not CFA good, but really high on the list. When they're bad though, they're pretty bad. Like hard to finish a 6 pack bad and you never know which version you're going to get even at the same location.

Chick-Fil A is still #1. So fucking good. Especially when using honey as the dipping sauce.

And Wendy's spicy nuggets are #2. So good you don't need a dipping sauce.

Sauce list at least got it right. Honey is so fucking good with nuggets.

Was CFA disqualified from number one because it's real food?

hqdYTbh.gif

Do so love their nuggets, but their spicy chicken sandwich is where it is really at.

Now, if they were to finally make spicy nuggets...whoo boy!

When I was a kid I nicknamed them gristle mcnuggets. The dark meat sometimes had gristly meat in it.

Yea, there was a time in the 90s where they were basically inedible. Always had chewy bits of gristle in them. It got really bad, you could almost guarantee you'd get one or two nuggets in a 6 piece batch that were bad.

I honestly didn't even know Popeye's had nuggets...unless they're referring to Popeye's chicken tenders, which are fantastic.

Also on the Popeye's note, I think it's interesting that Popeye's Ranch makes an appearance, but the Blackened Ranch sauce (which is basically Ranch, only better) doesn't.

Mathieran

Banned
I agree with Wendy's nuggets but I am complete opposite with those sauces. Chick Fil A sauce is my all time favorite sauce. And I also really like McDonalds sweet and sour sauce.

Pein

Banned
McDonald's has the best nuggets, chick Fila might be the most overrated food I've ever tried, Wendy's is alright too but I don't know if it's the best.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom