• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The 2017 NBA Draft |OT| Trust The Process

Spurs are looking to next summer to make those type of moves.

I can see Klove being a solid piece. He would definitely fit in better with his passing and 3pt shooting.

I think Danny Green alone is better than Love, so I think that's a good deal for the Cavs if they can get it done. I don't think the Spurs make that move, though.

I think Danny Green alone is better than Love, so I think that's a good deal for the Cavs if they can get it done. I don't think the Spurs make that move, though.

I love Danny Green, but offensively he is near non existent, and as much of a hit as losing him would be to the Spurs defense, I think Simmons can at least fill that role enough, and Kevin Love would greatly help SA's offensive woes with the starting lineup.

giphy.gif

GraveRobberX

Platinum Trophy: Learned to Shit While Upright Again.
I hope Lavar tries to cut a promo only for Silver to hit him with a Stunner

Then David Stern comes out wearing BBB gear going "It was me all along, Silver!" and Lonzo Suplexes him through a table

Stern new commissioner again!

Kill3r7

Danny Green is a perfect fit for them and while LMA is a downgrade from Love I think Green makes up for it

Green is good on virtually any team in the NBA sans GS. He can shoot the 3 and is a decent defender, especially compared to most other shooters. LMA will hate it there. If he can't make it with the Spurs which run one of the most democratic offenses in the league he is not going to like it in Cleveland.

Top Bottom