• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The 2017 NBA Draft |OT| Trust The Process

jmizzal

Lavar.gif

When the Lakers pick Lonzo Ball, Lavar Ball will be the first parent in NBA draft history to walk on stage and grab the jersey from the Comish

XiaNaphryz

LATIN, MATRIPEDICABUS, DO YOU SPEAK IT
Why wouldn't we have one? NFL Draft gets it's own thread.

There were several posts in the Offseason thread earlier today implying there wasn't going to be a draft thread and that the conversation would just be contained there. Hence why I asked.

cdyhybrid

Adam Silver: "With the Day 0 pick in the draft, LaVar Ball selects the expansion team in Seattle, for 2020."

LaVar: "I'm renaming the team, the Seattle SuperBallics. LiMelo in 2020, babeee."
If Lavar gets us a team he can start every Ball brother and two of their cousins.

GraveRobberX

Platinum Trophy: Learned to Shit While Upright Again.
There were several posts in the Offseason thread earlier today implying there wasn't going to be a draft thread and that the conversation would just be contained there. Hence why I asked.

The fuckery of this Draft is too much to be hidden away from the masses

Please!

jbug617

Banned
Woj says Celtics stepped away from the Porzingis talks. Said the return the Knicks wanted is something you trade for Anthony Davis and not KP.

Can't believe we didn't trade PorzinGOAT.

Sanity prevails, for now.

Please, Dolan, fire Phil for the love of god, you can go back to running shit just make him go away so Kristaps doesn't wanna leave.

GraveRobberX

Platinum Trophy: Learned to Shit While Upright Again.
So the Ball family showed up in all Black gear

Attending the funeral for 29 teams that will get wrekt next year, am I right FZZ?

Top Bottom