• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The 2017 NBA Draft |OT| Trust The Process

Rvaan

Banned
Wooooow so no PG trade for the Lakeshow.

man, we are going to be trash next year. Nets-esque. Fuck me.

Aren't Lakers raising ticket prices next season, too? This FO can get fucked.

1. Still time to make that trade.
2. Waiting for PG to come in the offseason is not a bad idea. Look back at Melo going to the Knicks.
3. The Nets were bad this year with no young talent and no draft picks. Lakers at least have young talent and some cap space.

Kevtones

Swanigan projects well but Bell...

Insane improvement over the last year and a half
Played his best against the best competiton
He takes over games (@Kansas)
Fastest shuttle time in NBA HISTORY

darkside31337

Tomodachi wa Mahou
Magic-Sixers trade details. Pick comes from OKC.

Josh Robbins‏ @JoshuaBRobbins 3 minutes ago
My mistake. The Magic are trading the 25th pick to Philly and will receive an OKC first-round pick in 2020 & a 2nd-round pick in 2020.

Thats not even a real fucking pick. That shit is top 20 protected. Ugh.

I really dont get why we're doing these pointless trades. Just take a flier on guys at 25 / 35 instead of trading them for not even marginally better value?

Wooooow so no PG trade for the Lakeshow.

man, we are going to be trash next year. Nets-esque. Fuck me.

Aren't Lakers raising ticket prices next season, too? This FO can get fucked.

Why even bother rushing for PG when you know he's going to be a FA next year? I'd rather take the risk that he will sign elsewhere, than spend assets on a FA.

30th still gives Lakers a shot at Bolden, Bell or Ike. Don't fuck this up, Rob Lowe

They can also draft a smaller guard (Frank mason, frank Jackson, Juwan Evans) if they drop to that 2nd

qcf x2

Pacers suck. How can Pritchard F this up so badly? Leaf is a Jim O'Brien player, another Troy Murphy. Pacers are losing their superstar player (for apparently zero return) and they draft that guy?

F the NBA!

spyder_ur

30th still gives Lakers a shot at Bolden, Bell or Ike. Don't fuck this up, Rob Lowe

They can also draft a smaller guard (Frank mason, frank Jackson, Juwan Evans) if they drop to that 2nd

That was all about the non-guaranteed deals. Edit: Oops, never mind. Weird.

Utah was more involved in this draft then I would've guessed. Wondering if they see the writing on the wall with Hayward and Hill. Or maybe I'm reading too much into it.

Top Bottom