• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The 2017 NBA Draft |OT| Trust The Process

Forceatowulf

G***n S**n*bi
I better see a starting line-up of Ball, Hart, Ingram, Kuzma, ZuPAC at the start of the season.

Fuck it. Throw the kids all the way in the deep end. Our season is fucked anyway so lets go all in on NBA experience.

Fuck. It.

DC-ICNzUAAAQ4E9.jpg:large
For a second I thought that was artwork he was working on lmao

theWB27

I better see a starting line-up of Ball, Hart, Ingram, Kuzma, ZuPAC at the start of the season.

Fuck it. Throw the kids all the way in the deep end. Our season is fucked anyway so lets go all in on NBA experience.

Fuck. It.

Was you expecting us to make the playoffs after getting the #2?

theWB27

Someone's dad guaranteed it tonight.

I'll take that obvious misplaced guarantee over wulf's strange fixation that we were about to be good all of a sudden.

Paul George. If he wants to be in la he'll come regardless of a trade. If he doesn't then he still leaves once he's a free agent and we lose assets on top of that.

spyder_ur

Love Ojeleye - just didn't think the Celts were gonna be in a position to take him. Physical, athletic, and can shoot. Really think he has a place as a hybrid wing/small ball 4, much in the same mold as Crowder.

One of my favorite later picks in the draft as it approached.

Cornbread78

jmizzal

Bell is so perfect for the Warriors man they are set up so good

He can run the court, block shots and rebound, get zaza off the court

Brinbe

Seriously, so Crowder/Brown/Tatum/Ojeleye and they have Yabusele stashed and maybe coming over... and they want Hayward/George? what the fuck

Seriously, so Crowder/Brown/Tatum/Ojeleye and they have Yabusele stashed and maybe coming over... and they want Hayward/George? what the fuck

I have a feeling Crowder gets traded before the start of the season and if they get Hayward/George that means Yabusele probably spends another year in Asia/Europe.

Top Bottom