• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Teen indicted on felony charges for lying about being raped by three Black males

Dumb mistake, one she'll pay for dearly. So young too. I pity her. Can't even imagine what goes through someone's head that they'd want to do something like that.

I guess it's possible that she has an evil nature, like 70% of the people here in this thread assume. But she's 18 years old, and who knows what kind of influence drove her to do this, if any.

I think going to the police and filing a false report about three black men raping you is a bit more than a "mistake"

But she's a young white girl, I understand that she'll be given an infinite amount of chances in life by people like you

Media

God, fuck her. Cases like this, which are rare, is the number one reason rape victims are treated like shit. And why victims rarely report because they know they will be drug through the mud. For the next five years, ever time there's a high profile rape case people will reference this one in defense of the suspect.

Seriously scum.

"D"

I'm extremely insecure with how much f2p mobile games are encroaching on Nintendo
I hope she gets the help she needs and I also hope she tries not not create more stupid racist fantasy attacks. She's empowering people worse than her.

The "help" she needs is to go to fuckin' jail. I'm so sick of my people getting fucked over for white women doing shit like this when they may be innocent...while WE get shot in the streets by the police for doing mundane things and the officers getting off for it...OR some white guy raping a chick behind a dumpster and because he has money, he gets a slap on the wrist and gets off. I'm tired of "justice" somehow avoiding people with my skin tone and ethnicity like its the goddamned plague

Fuck that, let her go to jail

What's sad is some of these white women know its one of two cards they can play at any given moment (The Rape card or Coercion) if their interaction/relationship with a black guy doesn't go their way

i.e Corinne Olympios, and that newscaster that had the affair with the black dude (I can't think of both of their names) but she alleged he "coerced" her into the affair when it was found out he had text messages of her fantasizing about their times together

watershed

Banned
Convict the fuck out of her. Racists blaming black people, especially of rape, has sent black men to their deaths throughout American history.

"D"

I'm extremely insecure with how much f2p mobile games are encroaching on Nintendo
Convict the fuck out of her. Racists blaming black people, especially of rape, has sent black men to their deaths throughout American history.

We lost an ENTIRE community over this bullshit (Black Wall Street) amongst others and other brothers from this nonsense

Enzom21

Dumb mistake, one she'll pay for dearly. So young too. I pity her. Can't even imagine what goes through someone's head that they'd want to do something like that.

I guess it's possible that she has an evil nature, like 70% of the people here in this thread assume. But she's 18 years old, and who knows what kind of influence drove her to do this, if any.

How was this a mistake?

entremet

[QUOTE="D";244859875]The "help" she needs is to go to fuckin' jail. I'm so sick of my people getting fucked over for white women doing shit like this when they may be innocent...while WE get shot in the streets by the police for doing mundane things and the officers getting off for it...OR some white guy raping a chick behind a dumpster and because he has money, he gets a slap on the wrist and gets off. I'm tired of "justice" somehow avoiding people with my skin tone and ethnicity like its the goddamned plague

Fuck that, let her go to jail

What's sad is some of these white women know its one of two cards they can play at any given moment (The Rape card or Coercion) if their interaction/relationship with a black guy doesn't go their way

i.e Corinne Olympios, and that newscaster that had the affair with the black dude (I can't think of both of their names) but she alleged he "coerced" her into the affair when it was found out he had text messages of her fantasizing about their times together[/QUOTE]
Bachelor in Paradise lady? What happened with that?

"D"

Bachelor in Paradise lady? What happened with that?
She and DeMario Jackson was in the pool and got frisky with each other. Afterwards when she realized her boyfriend or whoever was gonna find out once it aired, she claimed "she didn't know what she was doing" cause she was drunk and told the producers and camera men that she was under the influence.

Ol' dude lawyer'd up just in case...and the crew basically said she was full of shit saying that she was trying to push up on some of the other "contestants" while a small few agreed with her.

It ended up going no where but it could have ended very, very badly for him though.

http://ew.com/tv/2017/06/27/bachelor-in-paradise-demario-jackson-corinne-olympios-interview/

Enzom21

[QUOTE="D";244860682]She and DeMario Jackson was in the pool and got frisky with each other. Afterwards when she realized her boyfriend or whoever was gonna find out once it aired, she claimed "she didn't know what she was doing" cause she was drunk and told the producers and camera men that she was under the influence.

Ol' dude lawyer'd up just in case...and the crew basically said she was full of shit saying that she was trying to push up on some of the other "contestants" while a small few agreed with her.

It ended up going no where but it could have ended very, very badly for him though.

http://ew.com/tv/2017/06/27/bachelor-in-paradise-demario-jackson-corinne-olympios-interview/[/QUOTE]
http://heavy.com/entertainment/2017...producer-shelby-adams-is-who-filed-complaint/

After the hookups, DeMario and Corinne both filmed ITM’s, the hookup was discussed, and producers never brought this up as a situation that was inappropriate. Corinne and DeMario’s hook up was going to be a storyline on the show, just like any hook up on any season. It wasn’t until a rogue producer came forward to the show claiming that they saw the hook up as inappropriate and filed a complaint, did all hell break loose. I was told if the producer didn’t come forward with the complaint, everything would’ve continued as planned.

A white woman falsifying incidents regarding black men. How historic.

Enjoy jail.

And there are trash people coming to her defense calling her actions a mistake and treating her like a harmless, misguided kitten.

Mortemis

Banned

Refer to these posts:

How many black men are still in prison or dead because of fucks like this?

How many communities was literally burned off the map for shit like this?

So much harm has been committed with shit like this. Miss me with any sort of pity.

With rape being such a complicated crime to prove this really needs to be thrown at her hard despite her she. Look at similar cases when it's happened. Rightfully, the world is outraged when rape cases occur but often that outrage is before the judgement occura. Look at Kesha right now, she has a "comeback" song and everyone who reads pop news will be thinking "good on Kesha bouncing back after her producer raped her" except at no point has this ever been proven- in an industry like that his name is gone now.

Throw in the race angle and this becomes even grosser. Cases like this only serve to embolden men's rights activists and racists. Throw the book at her. She's 18. Give her there same punishment the "rapists" would have gotten.

"D"

This happens not sure on the ratio. There is a reason why older blacks folks tell black men not to mess with white women.

I'm not surprise people calling it a mistake. They protect their own no matter the cost.

It sounds fucked up and prejudiced but this the realest shit said

This happens not sure on the ratio. There is a reason why older blacks folks tell black men not to mess with white women.

I'm not surprise people calling it a mistake. They protect their own no matter the cost.

D";244864024]It sounds fucked up and prejudiced but this the realest shit said[/QUOTE] Yeah it sounds wrong but grossly continues to harshly reveal itself within mainstream society. When you have [URL="https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/the-fix/wp/2016/08/26/this-is-gov-paul-richard-lepage-i-would-like-to-talk-to-you-about-your-comments-about-my-being-a-racist-you-expletive/?utm_term=.6d457d39816c said:
mayors [/URL]talking about how their "young white girls" are in danger of being impregnated by "drug dealers", and interracial couples being violently assaulted simply due to bigotry, and multiple mass murderers of the past few years, Elliot Rogers & Dylann Roof, reference how "blacks are continually stealing/raping their white women" and feed that into their motivation for violent acts, it becomes harder and harder to deny that society still has some serious issues with interracial relationships particularly between black men and white women.

Edit: Yikes. My hyperlinks are screwing up real bad and wrong quote there

Stinkles

Clothed, sober, cooperative
BlacksRule.jpg

Kanye's recent lyrical deficiency reaching crisis levels.

A white woman falsifying incidents regarding black men. How historic.

Enjoy jail.

And there are trash people coming to her defense calling her actions a mistake and treating her like a harmless, misguided kitten.

She's a young white woman. This shit happens every time one of them does something. Hell, on GAF we had a thread about 2 white woman smuggling millions in drugs in their luggage and getting caught, with a defence force

Reprehensible behavior. Hopefully this sends a message.

That said, I'd rather see her heavily fined than thrown in jail, since nobody was actually pursued for the crime. Squeeze 30k out of her pockets.

Wasn't your point that she wasn't a teen? How does punting out that she is 19 prove that?

The point is people will focus on and emphasize her relative youth, i.e. calling her a "teen" when 18 is legal adulthood, to try to make her sympathetic. That's why pedantic statements like the one I quoted pop up.

Gattsu25

Banned
All I can think about when I see this story is how many people in and outside of her family and greater community believed her and at "best" had their bigoted ideals reinforced and at worst, harassed and/or attacked black people in order to find phantom culprits.

Yeah, this is what I remember about this story as well.

She needs help and the fines are appropriate I think but what the hell would a 10 year prison sentence accomplish? Put her in jail for a few months.

She needs help and the fines are appropriate I think but what the hell would a 10 year prison sentence accomplish? Put her in jail for a few months.

Yeah, a slap on the wrist for a crime that's led to the deaths of countless black men seems appropriate for the poor misguided princess.

The point is people will focus on and emphasize her relative youth, i.e. calling her a "teen" when 18 is legal adulthood, to try to make her sympathetic. That's why pedantic statements like the one I quoted pop up.

Okay, but I think that could've been better communicated by saying "Being a teen does not make it excusable" rather than saying "She is not a teen", which is factually false and inviting someone to correct you.

NoName999

Quite sad that a young black 12 year old playing in a park is considered less sympathetic than a legally adult white woman lying about rape.

Seriously? Now there's a False Rape Reporting Defense Force?

This isn't a "dumb mistake." Back sassing your parents is a dumb mistake. Forgetting to put the toilet seat down is a dumb mistake.

This is straight malicious, no matter the excuse.

And because of this, women who were actually rape will speak up even less because less people will believe them.

Sunster

They probably won't say it but she was probably pregnant. Same thing happened in my town except the non-existent men were muslim.

And the post above me is pretty racist too. Wtf

lol and how did the girl determine they were muslim?

h1nch

Make an example of her to hopefully discourage others from trying this bullshit. Let her experience what it's like to be cattle for our prison system. Maybe she'll think twice about falsely accusing people of a crime the next time. Let her out on parole after a year or two if she demonstrates good behavior.

Media

Make an example of her to hopefully discourage others from trying this bullshit. Let her experience what it's like to be cattle for our prison system. Maybe she'll think twice about falsely accusing people of a crime the next time. Let her out on parole after a year or two if she demonstrates good behavior.

I wish she would rot in jail for doing this, not only to black men but to other rape victims, but it would set a dangerous precident. If a woman is raped, the rapist says she lying, and they can't prove she was raped in court (which is almost impossible anyhow) could he then ruin her life further by getting her thrown in jail for false accusations?

Then no one would ever report a rape again.

Top Bottom