• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Steam Summer Sale 2023 |OT| June 29th - July 13th

jshackles

Gentlemen, we can rebuild it. We have the capability to make the world's first enhanced store. Steam will be that store. Better than it was before.
It's almost here - post your best sale gifs

FA3A0E63075BDEC52ADDE1D13D14CD60B3CD530B

0bfa91c1d91b1ab4d1cbc0ff700fbdbc.gif

4B55FF3D1B113A753F3D11AA2A18176D115ADEAD

Last edited:

jshackles

Gentlemen, we can rebuild it. We have the capability to make the world's first enhanced store. Steam will be that store. Better than it was before.
sparks-electrical-electricity-equipment-radio-amateur-fire.gif

For those new to the Summer Sale - expect Steam to be extremely wonky for the next 4-6 hours as everyone logs in to check the sales. Traditionally, Valve's servers have not been up to the task. Also - it may take an hour or more for the storefront to be fully updated with all the discounts, so don't get discouraged if you see something you wanted isn't on sale, it may still be processing.

jshackles

Steam Decks are 20% off again

jshackles

I've got my eye on these, but they're still too recent to have got a super steep discount

30% off / $27.99

25% off / $52.49

jshackles

This seems like an odd deal....

esNhQzn.png
Seems about right - Various Daylife is so bad, they have to literally pay people to play it.

Chukhopops

Site is completely hammered right now, gonna check in a bit, hoping for Tactics Ogre and Cult of the Lamb discounts for my Deck.

Draugoth

Gold Member
If anybody wants to gift me spider man i would give you my ass.

I already spent my monthly game income on Starfield and Phantom Liberty.

I think i will just grab Nioh 2

Last edited:

DenchDeckard

Moderated wildly
I suggest Vampire Survivors, and the slew of survivor-likes that have cropped up. Some of them are tons of fun. They typically run great on the portable systems, and are usually pretty inexpensive anyway (and will likely be discounted during the sale). My top recommendations are Vampire Survivors, Spirit Hunters, Soulstone Survivors, and Renfield in that order of my personal favorites. (Renfield is great, but loses points somewhat because they haven't yet implimented cloud saves).

Brotato is also really good, too.

Cheers bros. I'll get Renfield...I'm put around 120 hours into vampire survivors.

Love Brotato too.

jshackles

Site is completely hammered right now, gonna check in a bit, hoping for Tactics Ogre and Cult of the Lamb discounts for my Deck.
Tactics Ogre = $30 (40% off)
Cult of the Lamb = $16.24 (35% off)

Mr Hyde

Dark Souls 2 50% is a already a sealed deal. Seeker of fire here I come 🔥 Eyeing Returnal, Sinking city and Journey to the Savage planet too.

darrylgorn

Looks like some games aren't showing up with their discounts in wishlists, so don't look at the wishlist exclusively before you make a decision. You might want to check each game individually within the game store if not sure.

dorkimoe

hoping for Hell let loose to go on sale-

edit : its on sale, just wasnt showing sale on wishlist

Last edited:
I miss seeing deals that are 75% off or higher.
Edit: I think it's just Tactics Ogre for me this sale. Really disappointed that Grim Dawn DE is $10 more expensive on Steam compared to GOG.

Last edited:

kruis

Exposing the sinister cartel of retailers who allow companies to pay for advertising space.
Dark Souls 2 50% is a already a sealed deal. Seeker of fire here I come 🔥 Eyeing Returnal, Sinking city and Journey to the Savage planet too.

Check a price comparison site first before you buy anything on Steam.

Chukhopops

Tactics Ogre = $30 (40% off)
Cult of the Lamb = $16.24 (35% off)
Now I need to choose between Tactics Ogre and Triangle Strategy, both are the same price.

Also if you were hesitant about Midnight Suns it's on sale now:

And it's really really good (as long as you enjoy the mix of card game, strategy and Persona stuff).

Also saw KOF XV for cheap:

Gotham Knights, seems ok for that discount:

Feels like a good sale to me but it's also because I've been cheap recently.

Top Bottom