• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | June 2016 - Dear Valve, E3 is here, please release Ricochet 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
havent done a giveawy in a bit
ModBot said:
Instructions for Widdly Scuds:
Press the quote button to the left of this PM, select the quoted text, copy, and paste in the thread. You can remove these lines from the version you paste.

Instructions for participants:
I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below containing the game you want to enter for. Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.
Want to make your own ModBot giveaway? Click here for a quick tutorial thread. Please give generously.

ModBot Basics:
- This giveaway has a manual blocklist. The giver has identified members who abuse giveaways and restricted them from participating.
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (Widdly Scuds, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If you are a lurker you are not eligible for this giveaway. You need five or more posts in either the current Steam thread or the previous one to be eligible
- This giveaway is a LIGHTNING raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 15 minutes after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.

Snakebird -- MB-DB50E1B33DCD39D3 - Taken by Baron_Calamity. 4 entrants total.

t1466695527z1.png

Looking, Zenimax/Bethsada did a lot of price drops.

Evil Within 60 -> 20
Wolfenstein 60 -> 20
Morrowind 20 - 15
Obvilion 20 -> 15
ESO 50 -> 40
Hunted, Call of Chutulu, etc 10 -> 5

If Morrowind and Oblivion get that 75% off, looks like I'll be able to kill off more of my physical collection.

I'm surprised they did it before the sale, I thought publishers usually did sales before their price drop so they can show a higher percentage on the discount prices they want to offer.

jshackles

Gentlemen, we can rebuild it. We have the capability to make the world's first enhanced store. Steam will be that store. Better than it was before.
I'm surprised they did it before the sale, I thought publishers usually did sales before their price drop so they can show a higher percentage on the discount prices they want to offer.

That is the usual MO from most publishers, good to see that they're not all engaging in that sort of scum behavior.

Also, this should allow for some pretty sweet and perhaps unprecedented discounts on some of their earlier games. Oblivion GOTY Deluxe Edition could be $5 which would be an all time low.

Flandy

That is the usual MO from most publishers, good to see that they're not all engaging in that sort of scum behavior.

Also, this should allow for some pretty sweet and perhaps unprecedented discounts on some of their earlier games. Oblivion GOTY Edition could be $5 which would be an all time low.

I got it during the last sale because I never expected it to hit its historical low this soon ;_;

jshackles

Gentlemen, we can rebuild it. We have the capability to make the world's first enhanced store. Steam will be that store. Better than it was before.
I got it during the last sale because I never expected it to hit its historical low this soon ;_;

Even if you paid $6.24 for it (it's current historical low) you got a great deal. The Shivering Isles expansion in particular is amazing, and with everything included there you could easily spend 75-100 hours doing it all.

Benedict

Only 7 eurocents from reachin 25€ which I hope to reach before the sale starts.
time to sell some cards.

Also... if there is any rich GAF:er around who'll have a spare PC gaming rig or some extra cash...
; )

Flandy

Even if you paid $6.24 for it (it's current historical low) you got a great deal. The Shivering Isles expansion in particular is amazing, and with everything included there you could easily spend 75-100 hours doing it all.

I think it was $2 over lol
Not a huge loss but still :p

ModBot said:
Instructions for participants:
I am giving away 4 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below that corresponds to the game you want. (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering). Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.
Want to make your own ModBot giveaway? Click here for a quick tutorial thread. Please give generously.

ModBot Basics:
- This giveaway has a manual blocklist. The giver has identified members who abuse giveaways and restricted them from participating.
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (trailmix16, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

asteroid bounty hunter- #2 -- MB-70B6A3681C58D571 - Taken by bobnowhere
dead effect 2- #2 -- MB-0FDFA6A174365B13 - Taken by DarKshodaN
asteroid bounty hunter- -- MB-DE29A997A8B8C2A2 - Taken by Kurt Russell
dead effect 2- -- MB-96C35FAF62D832D6 - Taken by Kuroyume
have fun

MUnited83

For you.
Looking, Zenimax/Bethsada did a lot of price drops.

Evil Within 60 -> 20
Wolfenstein 60 -> 20
Morrowind 20 - 15
Obvilion 20 -> 15
ESO 50 -> 40
Hunted, Call of Chutulu, etc 10 -> 5

If Morrowind and Oblivion get that 75% off, looks like I'll be able to kill off more of my physical collection.

Very surprised, Bethesda usually does the exact opposite!

I still remember a ocassion before a Winter Sale, where the game was 30€ normally. A few days before the Winter Sale, they raised the price to 50€ and discounted the game to 33€.

Game went straight up to the top selling list regardless.

Ended up making about £8.50 idle-ing and selling my cards over the past half week (thank you Jshackles).

Will probably end up only using what is currently in my Steam wallet this sale as I recently bought Overwatch.

Also, this should allow for some pretty sweet and perhaps unprecedented discounts on some of their earlier games. Oblivion GOTY Deluxe Edition could be $5 which would be an all time low.

Watch they accidentally made their steam sale prices the regular price.

neoemonk

Shivering Isles - that brings back memories. Oblivion GOTY is one of the few physical copies I haven't replaced on Steam yet.

kevin1025

Banned
Looking forward to picking apart any Steam news and announcements getting buried underneath the "is the price going to get any lower" or "where are the daily deals" posts.

But where are they, though?

I plan on buying too many Final Fantasy games. What am I even doing.

Stumpokapow

listen to the mad man
Looking forward to picking apart any Steam news and announcements getting buried underneath the "is the price going to get any lower" or "where are the daily deals" posts.

Given your evident concern with making sure any Steam news and announcements don't get bury, I assume you are signing up to make separate threads for any such announcements that occur during the Summer Sale. :)

Arthea

usually there is not much going on during the summer sale, we'll survive

don't forget Setsuna!

and all the rest of steamgaf too, save some sales money for it

RionaaM

Unconfirmed Member

XIII is the only one you need. Maybe the sequels too, but I haven't played them yet.

Sadly Theatrhythm isn't on Steam, as that one may be even better than XIII (at least Curtain Call, which has enough content to last a lifetime or two).

Given your evident concern with making sure any Steam news and announcements don't get bury, I assume you are signing up to make separate threads for any such announcements that occur during the Summer Sale. :)

Hey, some of us have jobs Stump! Now if I were to get compensated with Steam games then sure I'll make the time for it. >_>

Nabs

The winter sale thread was fun. I don't remember much daily deal spam or anything like that, just lots of game recommendations.

hmm notHuniePop seems to have a lot bad reviews but based on the reviews i cannot really tell if the people are bad at match3 or puzzles are just luck.

http://store.steampowered.com/app/483960/?snr=1_4_4__131

but i do like match3 and 2d.

I'll probably pick it up when it hits $5

yeah I got the same feeling reading one review. It seems the same mechanics as Puzzle & Dragons, so I wouldn't say it's luck based or that you don't have control of the board. Or maybe it's not like P&D

Grief.exe

My anime gifs always get burried when you force us to integrate with gaming-side scum.

accel

yeah I got the same feeling reading one review. It seems the same mechanics as Puzzle & Dragons, so I wouldn't say it's luck based or that you don't have control of the board. Or maybe it's not like P&D

From the video, it definitely seems to be like P&D. The cursor moving through the board "rotating" stones, all that.

PS: Wishlisted although I am not big on the "let's move to the next scene with the girl" thing.

Steam Sale surprise announcement...TITANFALL 2 now available for preorder!!! And it's going to have tradable skins for weapons/pilots/Titans and dedicated server support and different recoil balances for kbm/pad players and a weapon inspect button and it'll be esports

But only this game will be available on Steam because EA's games suck ( ≖‿≖)

RionaaM

Unconfirmed Member
But the sequels never got released?
On Steam? They were, both games in fact. Unless you're making a joke about them being so bad that you'd rather pretend they don't exist, in which case I'd say that's strange given that many people seem to like XIII-2 more than the first one, so it'd make more sense to disregard the former (even though that would be a big mistake).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom