• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Steam Autumn/Black Friday Sale Starts Today

Draugoth

Gold Member
home_header_bg_cloudy_english.gif

The Steam Autumn Sale 2023 is here! From November 21st, 2023 to November 28th, 2023 start/end at 10am PST.

https://store.steampowered.com/

Post & share your game recommendations, experiences, reviews, comments, game hauls, best deals & sales. This thread is for the Steam Autumn sale only and NOT holiday deals for any other sale or store.

Steam Awards

The Steam Autumn Sale is also the time to nominate your favorite games from the past year for the Steam Awards in 11 different categories (including an updated category for games you love playing on portable devices called Steam Deck):

• Game of the Year
  • VR Game of the Year
  • Labor of Love
  • NEW: Best Game on Steam Deck
  • Better with Friends
  • Most Innovative Gameplay
  • Outstanding Story-Rich Game
  • Best Game You Suck At (no offense)
  • Outstanding Visual Style
  • Best Soundtrack
  • Sit Back and Relax
Nominate a game in each category by visiting the Steam Awards Nomination page (via the Steam homepage) once the sale starts or via the event post from developers of the titles you like. Participating events can be found on the library details page for a specific game.

You can even earn a badge for participating in the Steam Awards: nominate at least one game, nominate a game in each category, play a game you've nominated, and/or review (or update a review for) a game you've nominated. Complete all tasks to earn 100 profile XP.

Get ready to stock up on games for you and yours and celebrate your favorites during the Steam Autumn Sale: November 21st at 10am PST to November 28th at 10am PST!

The sale will be live on the Steam homepage: store.steampowered.com

Steam Awards Nominations will be live on the Steam Awards Nomination page:

store.steampowered.com/steamawards/nominations

Source: https://store.steampowered.com/news/app/593110/view/3823053915973575701

Last edited:

Draugoth

Gold Member
Persona 5 Royal is $36.

It's the only thing im grabbing.

Discounts on my wishlist are slowly appearing. Need a few more though. Looking at you Octopath Traveler 2

Thanks for remiding me it exists. Im going to put them on my wishlist.

NeonDelta

probably get Disco Elysium for 7.87 as theres a further 10 percent off as part of a bundle and i already have control 2 ultimate edition

Sanepar

Worst sale ever. Armored core is not even a discount. Many games without discounts.

Last edited:
I've already snagged Half Life Alyx for the 20 bucks, I've got 47 bucks left in the wallet, There's got to be something here I got to have.

SCB3

I swear the Final Fantasy games went down to like 70% off once and only once and never go on sale ever again, that Pixel Remaster collection really ramped the prices up and kept them there

Last edited:

diffusionx

Gold Member
Thinking of getting one or two of these strategy games:
Age of Wonders 4
Crusader Kings 3
Jagged Alliance 3

anybody play them and can comment

Thinking of getting one or two of these strategy games:
Age of Wonders 4
Crusader Kings 3
Jagged Alliance 3

anybody play them and can comment
I've put around 10+ hours into AoW4 and I liked it. My dad was telling me to get JA3 at some point and he seemed to enjoy it. Hope that's somewhat helpful.

R6Rider

Gold Member
Quite a lot of things on my wishlist are on sale. Most of them for half off.

Might grab Prototype 1 and 2, but I heard those are broken.

drotahorror

Sonic Frontiers at historical low (for Steam atleast) a bit cheaper on other sites but this is lowest it's gone on those as well. I would be surprised if it gets much cheaper (denuvo).

Um, if you're a completionist like me, DiRT 5 season pass is finally back to $11.99. It's been $24.99? I believe in past sales for quite some time.

And due to some thread discussing Batman Arkham Origins, the season pass is $4.99. Which apparently has some great DLC? Atleast one of them, according to that Origins thread today.

Last edited:

darrylgorn

I find that these sales are a pretty good time to actually clean up the wishlist and figure out what I really want to play.

So far, picked up:

Hi-Fi Rush
Tunic
Gylt
Bit.Trip Rerunner Soundtrack

StereoVsn

I strongly recommend folks to check out prices in other key shops through isthereanydeal and gg.deals. Steam won’t always be the cheapest.

Also, above doesn’t apply if you are thinking about trying and refunding the game if it doesn’t work. Then keep with Steam.

Top Bottom