• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Steam Awards

Reizo Ryuu

Gold Member
With the start of the Steam Autumn sale, the Steam Awards nominations are live too!
Share your personal picks, or just drive-by shit post on the picks of others đź‘Ś

You do need to be signed in to steam to view the lists of others, so you can copy/paste the list in spoiler tags as well, though doing so will duplicate the images, so edit accordingly.

Game of the Year Award
Maybe it was its immersive gameplay, or its gripping story... its well-crafted characters, immaculate design, or addictive multiplayer. Whatever the reason, the winner of this year's Game of the Year Award is an instant classic.
header.jpg

VR Game of the Year Award
The VR Game of the Year isn't merely masquerading as regular reality. This game improves on reality, taking advantage of the medium of VR and pushing the boundaries of the virtual realm.
header.jpg

Labor of Love Award
This game has been out for a while. The team is well past the debut of their creative baby, but being the good parents they are, these devs continue to nurture and support their creation. This game, to this day, is still getting new content after all these years.
header.jpg

Best Game on Steam Deck Award
This game was so good, you wanted to take it everywhere. So you grabbed your Steam Deck and did! Luckily, everything that made it endlessly playable at your desk got even better on the go.
header.jpg

Better With Friends Award
There are some games out there that just aren't the same when you play by yourself. Maybe you need to have a friend to watch your back. Maybe you need to have a friend that you can stab in their back. Either way, fun is awaiting those who gather friends together play this game.
header_alt_assets_1.jpg

Outstanding Visual Style Award
Visual style doesn't aspire to real-world graphical fidelity (though a noble goal in itself)… it describes a distinctive look and feel that suffuses an entire game.
header.jpg

Most Innovative Gameplay Award
The designers of this game are at the front lines of creative experimentation, bringing a fresh perspective and brain-breaking surprises. This game delighted, inspired and entertained with newness never played before.
header.jpg

Best Game You Suck At Award
This is the game that rewards persistence, and is not for the faint of heart. It's the toughest game we've ever loved.
header.jpg

Best Soundtrack Award
This unsung hero deserves to be recognized for its outstanding musical score. It's the OST with the MOST!
header.jpg

Outstanding Story-Rich Game Award
Some days, only a narrative-heavy game will hit the spot, and this one packs a wallop. It's as gripping as any soap opera, and as well-tuned as a prestige-TV screenplay. Bravissimo -- for making us feel things!
header_alt_assets_0.jpg

Sit Back and Relax Award
This game is the antidote to a busy day. It's smooth, it's relaxing, it lets your worries melt away. This game is your moment of zen.
header.jpg

Reizo Ryuu

Gold Member
So when I click your link it's basically prompting me to vote for your recommendations?

Why didn't you just post the link for people to vote without your influence?
My influence? I'm just sharing my picks and using the share link steam generates, I dunno what it looks like on your end because of the fact that you can only view the page while logged in and obviously I already voted.

GHG

My influence? I'm just sharing my picks and using the share link steam generates, I dunno what it looks like on your end because of the fact that you can only view the page while logged in and obviously I already voted.

This is the link you should put in your OP:

When I click your link it auto-fills all the choices with what you chose.

GHG

No, I shouldn't, because again I'm sharing my picks.

If I click on my own link, it shows a "Click here to enter your own nominations" link at the top right below my profile pic.

You can share your picks as you did in the OP without using your custom link that auto-fills all the choices for everyone else.

To make it easier for other people to vote the link I shared is the one that should be in your OP. Not sure why you want to make it more difficult for people.

Last edited:

Larxia

You can share your picks as you did in the OP without using your custom link that auto-fills all the choices for everyone else.
It doesn't auto-fill anything, you're simply seeing OP's list, it doesn't affect yours at all, you have to click on "enter your own nominations" to edit your own list.

Top Bottom