• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

State of Play 9-24-19

Z

ZombieFred

Unconfirmed Member
Last of us 2 here we come. Hoping to see Joel!

Mista

Banned
State-of-Play_09-19-19.jpg

Sony Interactive Entertainment will host a State of Play broadcast on September 24 at 1:00 p.m. PT / 4:00 p.m. ET that will run about 20 minutes in length, the company announced. You will be able to watch it on YouTube (North America, Europe, Japan), Twitch, Twitter, and Facebook.

The broadcast will feature “new game reveals, new content from PlayStation’s Worldwide Studios, and a host of other updates.” Sony noted not to expect any updates related to its next-generation plans.
Gematsu

Northeastmonk

Gold Member
Don't they typically showcase new console tech demos with multiple objects on the screen. Ducks, balls, and now a bunch of people running? Maybe I'm speculating too much.

• LOL
Reactions: Isa

Aranea

A leaker said that Dino Crisis news were inbound a couple of weeks ago.

Perhaps this is it.

What leaker? I suppose from 4Chan?

Anyway this State of Play will likely focus around The Last of Us 2 or perhaps they will drop a teaser as Outbreak day is very close.

Hoping for an Iron Man VR release date. A release date for the Dreams campaign and/or VR support would also be appreciated.

EverydayBeast

thinks Halo Infinite is a new graphical benchmark
They probably got a lot to shows, moves to make etc. seems like SONY has very good conferences.

D.Final

Banned
I expect to see the Relase date trailer for The Last of Us Part 2, as suggested by the rumors, and probably another Death Stranding trailer.

I also hope to see a new trailer for Final Fantasy VII Remake :messenger_smiling_hearts:
(maybe with the release of a demo for the PSN)

Next generation.

Jan
FebPlaystation ExperiencePress conference60 min.
Mar
AprState of Play20 min.
May
JunE3Press conference60 min.
Jul
AugGamescomState of Play20 min.
Sep
OctParis Games WeekPress conference60 min.
Nov
DecThe Game AwardsState of Play20 min.

Please.

The past few Batman games have had publishing deals with Sony right?

Is it possible given all the clues of an impending new game announcement that it will debut here?

Top Bottom