• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Spider-Verse |OT| Every Spider-Man Ever!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Parallax

best seen in the classic "Shadow of the Beast"
Thanks! I agree, the costume looks great- I know a lot of people hate them, but I even like her blue shoe-slippers.

I can only see this playing out two ways: they invented Spider-Gwen to throw her off a bridge again, and brought in alternate Ben Reillys to turn them into piles of ash again, just to laugh at us, or Spider-Gwen is totally going to get her own book at some point after this. I hope she sticks around.

mayday is gonna be the sacrifical lamb for this series. theyre gonna make pete the suffering king after this shit.

Drayco21

mayday is gonna be the sacrifical lamb for this series. theyre gonna make pete the suffering king after this shit.

I'm worried for both the Spider-Girls, but I'd be lying if I didn't admit I was more scared for Anya. Sometimes I think her fanbase is comprised of me and no one else, and one hand- that means Slott won't get to make anyone but me angry by killing her and that takes his power away, but on the other, it makes her expendable in an event like this. I don't want either of them to be Mattie Franklin'd.

I'm worried for both the Spider-Girls, but I'd be lying if I didn't admit I was more scared for Anya. Sometimes I think her fanbase is comprised of me and no one else, and one hand- that means Slott won't get to make anyone but me angry by killing her and that takes his power away, but on the other, it makes her expendable in an event like this. I don't want either of them to be Mattie Franklin'd.

Hey, I like Anya too! I just read through all of Ms. Marvel (2006-2010) recently and enjoyed seeing Anya in that. And becoming an Avenger in Inhumanity was pretty cool. Dat ringtone!

uniform

Thanks! I agree, the costume looks great- I know a lot of people hate them, but I even like her blue shoe-slippers.

I also like her footwear. Goes well with the costume webbing. I like to think of them as Chuck Taylors with the blue being the rubber parts.

Parallax

best seen in the classic "Shadow of the Beast"

hes gonna go for who would get people the most riled up. mayday, anya, spider gwen are all targets. its gonna be a fucked ride.

PsychBat!

Banned
I'm just bummed I have to get Greg Land books.

3097733-a3cdgjc.jpg

Drayco21

Hey, I like Anya too! I just read through all of Ms. Marvel (2006-2010) recently and enjoyed seeing Anya in that. And becoming an Avenger in Inhumanity was pretty cool. Dat ringtone!

It just makes it all the more tragic KSD was denied access to using Anya elsewhere because of "plans". If those plans involve a bodybag I'm gonna be super bummed.

Peter going to prove once and for all he is the GOAT. I'm going to be sad when Ben dies again.

Someone make a thread for Batman's event.

Btw Ult spiderman is going to meet Ult spiderman cartoon version soon. I wish it was Fox Kids version, live action series or japan spider man instead.

Edit: in the spider verse event

Mistel

Banned
Definitely going to get the trade when comes out. Not really anywhere that sells the comics themselves where I live.

Soodanim

So many character I didn't know existed, including those symbiotes mentioned at the end. But forget that, I'm still trying to decide how Kaine is pronounced. I assume it's Kane the big red machine, not Kai-nee the Nier character.

lazygecko

The only proper way to end this is to use Toei Spider-Man as the deus ex machina and have him summon Leopordon on Morlun & gang.

Well a bunch of people are really upset that Dan Scott already killed off
The line up from the 1980s Spider-man and his Amazing Friends
in ASM #7 I have a feeling that people are going to be really unhappy by the end of this event.

GAMEPROFF

Banned
Well a bunch of people are really upset that Dan Scott already killed off
The line up from the 1980s Spider-man and his Amazing Friends
in ASM #7 I have a feeling that people are going to be really unhappy by the end of this event.

I dont see any reason why people should be angry because of this. There was no way that
Spider-Man and his Amazing Friends-Spider-Man
would make another appearence.
I think most of the important Spider-Mans (=Comicbook Spider-Mans, not strange Spideys like from Cartoons or Ads and stuff who wouldnt be seen in any form in the future anyway) will survive.

I dont see any reason why people should be angry because of this. There was no way that
Spider-Man and his Amazing Friends-Spider-Man
would make another appearence.
I think most of the important Spider-Mans (=Comicbook Spider-Mans, not strange Spideys like from Cartoons or Ads and stuff who wouldnt be seen in any form in the future anyway) will survive.

I agree but the internet will be the internet I guess. Its made following Dan Scott on twitter quite the chore thought.

GAMEPROFF

Banned
The day Zombie-anyone makes it to 616 (except for Deadpool, duh) everyone's dead. I don't expect Zombie Spidey to happen.

Isnt Spider-Zombie dead anyway? Didnt he sacrificed himself at some point after the Zombies entered another dimension after they ate everything in their own? Even zombified Spider-Man has guilt-issues^^

Drayco21

So many character I didn't know existed, including those symbiotes mentioned at the end. But forget that, I'm still trying to decide how Kaine is pronounced. I assume it's Kane the big red machine, not Kai-nee the Nier character.

Pronounced like Caine. It's biblical cuz the 90s.

I'm so stuck on that Spider-Man Unlimited game. Love and hate it.

I know that feeling.

Isnt Spider-Zombie dead anyway? Didnt he sacrificed himself at some point after the Zombies entered another dimension after they ate everything in their own? Even zombified Spider-Man has guilt-issues^^

Yup, he dies alongside a lot of the Marvel Zombies during Marvel Zombies Return. Wouldn't be surprised if we see a What If alternate timeline version of him show up at some point though.

Drayco21

Textless Preview for The Amazing Spider-Man #9 went up yesterday:

• Superstar artist OLIVIER COIPEL (THOR, SIEGE, HOUSE OF M) joins DAN SLOTT to bring you the biggest spider-event ever!

• When a force of evil threatens spider-characters throughout the multiverse, EVERY SPIDER-MAN EVER is needed to save the day!

KAINE DOWN, KAINE DOWN, OH GOD.
He's probably okay- he's still got a three issue mini to do later, but still.

Drayco21

What is Morlun's spiderham universe's counterpart?

Morlun's never had an alternate universe self appear in anything before- he might actually not have any. Maybe he's like The Fallen in Transformers canon- a multiversal singularity. It'd explain why he's traveling around hunting, and not gathering other Morluns to join him.

Thank God, a good artist. None of that RAMOS scribbling.

Coipel is probably my favorite artist in the industry right now. So good.

Toa TAK

Banned

You could say he's... Amazing.

But seriously, I really do like his work. I haven't tuned into the relaunch of Amazing since issue 3, I guess it's time to catch up.

Slayven

Morlun's never had an alternate universe self appear in anything before- he might actually not have any. Maybe he's like The Fallen in Transformers canon- a multiversal singularity. It'd explain why he's traveling around hunting, and not gathering other Morluns to join him.

Nah there is always an alternative version.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom