• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Resident Evil 4 Remake Leaked Screenshot

Lunatic_Gamer

Gold Member
lQmpn3m.png

👀👀👀

Mr Hyde

I don't know how many times I've finished RE4. Played it on a multitude of platforms and it's great fun every time. If the remake turns out good I'm gonna do it again. And again. And again. 🐐 RE

kyussman

I think RE4 is a game that has held up very well over the years.....will be interesting to see how this is received.I wonder if they will cut anything,the original had a lot going on.

Ulysses 31

I think RE4 is a game that has held up very well over the years.....will be interesting to see how this is received.I wonder if they will cut anything,the original had a lot going on.
I'd be surprised if they don't touch Ashley's outfits or her "quality time" line. 👀

Kokoloko85

Fake or Not. Im looking forward to it. That uniform is a bit overkill though

Hope its a little less on the action side of things compared to the original. RE4 was great, I played it recently but a slower pace like the classics would be better for a remake

Last edited:

Stuart360

Fake or Not. Im looking forward to it. Hope its a little less on the action side of things than the original
I doubt its going to be changed gameplay wise as much as RE2 and RE3 remakes were. Those were remaking 2D, fixed camera, tank controlled PS1 games. RE4 is already a nice looking third person shooter with fairly modern gameplay.
I'm pretty sure the RE4 remake will be mostly graphical.

Kokoloko85

I doubt its going to be changed gameplay wise as much as RE2 and RE3 remakes were. Those were remaking 2D, fixed camera, tank controlled PS1 games. RE4 is already a nice looking third person shooter with fairly modern gameplay.
I'm pretty sure the RE4 remake will be mostly graphical.

Probably true.
I wont jump into it right away as I just finished it again a couple months ago and I can’t be bothered to go through like 900+ enemies again.

D

Deleted member 17706

Unconfirmed Member
I'm no expert, but the lighting coming in from the windows looks distinctly UE4 to me.

Top Bottom