• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Resident Evil 1 (Impressive) Fan Remake Trailer Revealed

Draugoth

Gold Member

Gaming development studio Team Arklay's has recently released a trailer showcasing what the Resident Evil remake would look like in Unreal Engine 5. Capcom released the original Resident Evil game in 1996 and its remake in 2002.
  • Team Arklay's has released a trailer showcasing their Unreal Engine 5 remake of the 2002 Resident Evil game, giving it a photo-realistic look.
  • The gameplay footage in the trailer includes both fixed camera angles and a third-person perspective, providing a fresh take on the classic game.
  • While the REmake's graphics have been changed, the character dialogue remains intact, keeping the same horror movie cheese that fans love.

Nankatsu

Gold Member
Why is Jill shooting with a NERF gun?

Looks nice for a fan project but clearly is missing Capcom's godly touch.

Last edited:

SlimeGooGoo

Party Gooper
Now make Resident evil Zero
Best waifu passing through

re0-rebecca-chambers4.jpg

SantaC

This place doesnt like fan made Unreal Engine stuff, so i doubt this thread goes well.

Last edited:

PanzerCute

RE1 already has one of if not the best remakes of all time, what could they possibly hope to achieve other than disappointing comparisons?
The fact that you can switch between fixed camera and free TPS camera is a good achievement in itself imo.

But I agree with you: RER is already insanely good.

Where is the love for Code Veronica, aka the real RE3? :(

Gojiira

MEEEEEEHHH, still looks worse than REmake..And that gunplay, those animations ugh. Store bought sharks and RE3 Ripped Hunters lol come on, put a bit more effort in seriously.

I think REmake is really great and timeless, but I would absolutely buy an RE made with RE Engine in the style of the modern games.

Kind of wish this feature were in the official remakes now
I think this was an intended feature in at least RE2 Remake.. it would have been amazing if it made it in.

eats

This stuff is so cool, but I never understand why people with skills like this aren't just making their own game. They seem more than capable, so why not make their own thing?

Top Bottom