• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Redfall Previews are dropping

Ozriel

M$FT
So being that the last few previews looked a bit uninspired, what is the "party line" all these previewers were given to push on us?

I'm guessing words like "variety", "replayability", "unexpected", and "surprising".

I hope the game is good, I like Arkane but still need something to see something to get me excited.

Did someone give you ‘uninspired’ to push to us too?

Foilz

Banned
Red dragon takes being a fanboy to the next level and has achieved cult member status. This dude is obsessed with anything that could be anti Xbox. If he saw a cloud in the sky that looked like a donut I'm sure he would tweet about how it's the coming end of xbox

CatLady

Selfishly plays on Xbox Purr-ies X
I'm playing through BotW before TotK comes out. I'm really hoping I can finish it with enough time left to play Redfall before the new Zelda releases because this game looks good and it's Akane so of course it's good. Ghostwire goes into the backlog until I finish both Redfall and TotK. Too many games, dammit. It's a good problem to have though.

Ozriel

M$FT
This footage is so much better than that shit IGN one, but Holy Hell, I have to mute this guy. Good Lord, he is so freaking annoying. Just shut up and let me enjoy the footage!!!!!

Yeah, talks a whole lot, and I’m not a fan of how he brushed aside the unimpressive visuals.

Astray

Gold Member
Imagine posting anything from that twitter account even unironically, ffs Bo :messenger_tears_of_joy:

Anyway, looks like there's gonna be an LE console and game pad for this

RedfallAdventure_ConsoleMobile2.webp
Wasn't that already announced as part of a sweepstakes contest or something?

Honestly, as far as limited edition Xboxes look, this one is kinda mid and doesn't even touch the Mandalorian and Halo Infinite LEs. It's at least better than the Oreo one though..

adamsapple

Or is it just one of Phil's balls in my throat?
Wasn't that already announced as part of a sweepstakes contest or something?

Honestly, as far as limited edition Xboxes look, this one is kinda mid and doesn't even touch the Mandalorian and Halo Infinite LEs. It's at least better than the Oreo one though..

It doesn't even look like a custom design, just a sticker applied on a regular SX.

nial

Gold Member
If I had a Xbox I would buy a physical copy of Redfall just so I can resell it at $500 in 10 years, because absolutely nobody bought it.

Top Bottom