• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Police find juvenile they say licked a tub of ice cream and put it back on the shelf

DeepEnigma

Gold Member
0H0IJ7S.gif

juliotendo

Sorry she won’t get anything.

She’s a black female minor. She’ll get a slap on the wrist because if she gets time I’m sure they’ll spin it into a race thing.

DeafTourette

Perpetually Offended

She’s a black female minor. She’ll get a slap on the wrist because if she gets time I’m sure they’ll spin it into a race thing.

Black girl teens are routinely punished harshly, even for something like being in possession of a single joint. The only reason she might not be punished so harshly is because this story went National.

kegkilla

Banned
She's not getting 20 years, she's not getting any time at all. Ya'll can calm the fuck down. Glad the dumb bitch is facing consequences though.

Petrae

Which is fucking stupid because a moron is a moron, regardless of race, creed, or religion. When a moron willfully breaks the law “for the likes”, you come down hard on that moron so that other morons don’t feel empowered.

I don’t give a shit if she isn’t jailed, as long as there are other harsh, long-standing consequences. A fine that she must pay for herself before she’s 21 is fair. If she doesn’t pay it fully, she can be referred back to court for further sanctions. You don’t discharge court-ordered debt, so she’d have to live with it. Further, at least 5 years of probation would hopefully steer the girl away from being a moron and back toward making better life choices.

EverydayBeast

thinks Halo Infinite is a new graphical benchmark
Advantage consumer maybe you should avoid fattening icecream not because some 20 year woman is licking tubs of it but because of health situations

Pallas

Gold Member
I read somewhere(I forgot where) that the older boyfriend is in bigger trouble for dating a minor.

D

Deleted member 738976

Unconfirmed Member
Put this criminal scum in jail as well.
0f5.png

Last edited by a moderator:
S

SLoWMoTIoN

Unconfirmed Member
Top Bottom