• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PlayStation Studios and Kojima Announce Tatical Espionage New IP

Cyberpunkd

Megaton. Next gen Metal Gear Solid with Sony.
League Of Legends G2Army GIF by G2 Esports

I kinda don't understand point of this announcement.

We are looking at playing this game in 2030 at earliest. Death Stranding 2 is 2025 (if they won't delay it even further) and AAA game development nowadays is 5-6 years. It sure looks like this is cross-gen PS6 game or PS6 only.

It reminded me Bethesda when they revealed The Elder Scrolls VI as a game that "we will work on when we will finish Starfield." Only difference was that Bethesda was kinda desperate to sell themselves so I kinda get why they did that. In case of Kojima I truly don't understand.
They both said what they said, to tell people to stop asking. Basically "yes, we know, we will get to it eventually."

it's like with Nintendo telling people to stop emailing them about Palworld. They know Palworld exists, stop bothering them.

IDappa

Seems like this is not going to be a video game in the traditional sense similar to how "OD" is experimenting with new technologies and ways to experience multimedia content. I wonder if we will see the same amount of concern trolling here that the OD presentation a month ago generated or if it was mostly due to the name of the publisher attached.

Thinking Reaction GIF by ABC TV + IVIEW
Judging from some of the comments in here, kojima games are only decent depending on the company he’s attached too.

TGO

Hype Train conductor. Works harder than it steams.
Speaking of Metal Gear Solid and Kojima
Look who they had on KojimaFreq a few days ago

Last edited:
Top Bottom