• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Phil Spencer: The Elder Scrolls 6 Still 'Five+ Years Away', PlayStation Version Undecided. Doesn’t recall saying it will be exclusive

My friend, there comes a time when the towel is needed. I think you've reached that point
I'm not warring with anything. I'm not calling out Sony or it's fanboys. I am solely talking about why I'm glad to see more exclusive content on both consoles.
I'm not aware of that being an issue of console warring? I'm happy for Sony to get more studios and exclusives as well. The more, the better.

solidus12

Well, it seems like they've received their orders to start the evangelization campaign.

K6gYwQv.jpg

You are glad people have to pay for two boxes instead of one and most likely two subscriptions to play online?
That's the nature of competition, and I want competition. Like I said, wouldn't it be good if you didn't have to buy separate subscriptions for Netflix, Disney, Paramount and HBO? Wouldn't it be better if by just having a Netflix sub I could also watch every other streaming services programs as well?
Wouldn't it be better if I could use every single companies cell Towers to make sure I get the best reception, but only paying for one telephone companies sim card?

So, yes, I would rather see two competing companies, each with a large exclusive line up, than every ecosystem having the same games.

But...When everybody plays, we all win.
right..? :/
Who is stopping you playing?
You can buy an Xbox Series X. If that's too expensive then you can buy an Xbox Series S. If that's too expensive for you, you can play Xbox games on your PC. If you don't have a PC then you can get Gamepass Ultimate and stream your games. If you don't have good internet, then move.

Dirk Benedict

Gold Member
Sony should make their 1st Party games on Xbox and PC day and date. They would be huge and they'd be idiots to not put it on them.

So why don't they? That would be the same answer as to why MS wont.

I don't care about this shit. I just commented on ES6. I don't care about why some games came to what system. Fuck all that shit. Merely commenting on 1 game. Also, yeah, Sony should put their games on Xbox, too. They'd sell more software than MS can probably sell on their own hardware. So what?

nashman

Phil "wait 5 years for ES6". Half of NeoGaf "I just put in 120 hours of Starfall over the last ten days, Beat it, done everything, great game!"

Bro maybe strech that shit out a bit!!!

Dirk Benedict

Gold Member
Phil "wait 5 years for ES6". Half of NeoGaf "I just put in 120 hours of Starfall over the last ten days, Beat it, done everything, great game!"

Bro maybe strech that shit out a bit!!!

He playing Starfield more than working, or what? There is a multibillion dollar gaming business that needs running, Philly-Boy. I'm barely clocking in 90 hours and got my class B. I'm liking this game a lot. For those who think a lot of it is boring.. guess what!? SPACE is fucking BORING in many aspects. It's a wait. You need the tech to travel monstrous distances(astronomical units) which can be tens of thousands of years, at the very least, if you are not traveling the speed of light. I have a very endearing fondness of Space and it's Mysteries.

Last edited:

solidus12

You can buy an Xbox Series X. If that's too expensive then you can buy an Xbox Series S. If that's too expensive for you, you can play Xbox games on your PC. If you don't have a PC then you can get Gamepass Ultimate and stream your games. If you don't have good internet, then move.
Stop evangelizing, you’re not gonna convert them, even if it’s an 11/10 game.

NonPhixion

Have they confirmed if this will be using the creation engine? Don’t think we need another Bethesda game using that dated formula on an old ass game engine.

Kenneth Haight

Gold Member
Hockey Fan GIF by Orlando Solar Bears

FingerBang

That's the nature of competition, and I want competition. Like I said, wouldn't it be good if you didn't have to buy separate subscriptions for Netflix, Disney, Paramount and HBO? Wouldn't it be better if by just having a Netflix sub I could also watch every other streaming services programs as well?
Wouldn't it be better if I could use every single companies cell Towers to make sure I get the best reception, but only paying for one telephone companies sim card?

So, yes, I would rather see two competing companies, each with a large exclusive line up, than every ecosystem having the same games.
No, you want your favorite box to win. You want the others to finally feel how you felt all these years because the company you have misplaced love for isn't capable of creating anything relevant in the gaming business. At least be honest about it.
You were always going to get The Elder Scroll, Starfield, CoD and all the other games on Xbox. You're celebrating because Playstation only gamers won't be able to play them anymore. And we're not talking about a temporary exclusive or a one game deal, we're talking about buying the entire publisher so bye bye games forever.

You know who competes with Sony even though had it really hard during the past 20 years? Nintendo. Which studio has Nintendo bought that was making triple A games that sold millions of copies on Playstation and Xbox? None. So, how are they able to compete? They make games!

Last edited:
Microshaft's monopolizing motives are obvious, but get off your high horse Phony fans, I'm still waiting for my Justice League 3000 skin which Sony has hoarded.
If Sony were truly at arms with MS, they wouldn't keep releasing their sweet exclusives for Microsoft's OS-disguised malware.

I love competition and hate monopoly, I'm just sad to see Bethesda in specific get swallowed. I don't have to buy an Xbox however, because Microsoft is pushing Bethesda's games out on PC day 1. Otherwise.. Yeah, I'd probably buy an Xbox to play Bethesda stuff at minimum even if it was just an exclusive window - there's no way I'd be sleeping on Elder Scrolls VI.

Top Bottom