• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official NCAA Football 13 Online Dynasty "League A" (X360) Thread

Striker

On that pick six, yeah it seemed that way. It was a Cover 4 and I didn't even see the LB until he's got the ball in his hands. EA.

I thought defenders were catching things easily last season. My QB had over 20 interceptions and it felt like every pass that would've been deflected by me was getting caught almost every time by them.

GCQuinton

That one INT was BS. Your LB glitched through my WR to intercept that. What the hell is it with this season, did you change any sliders Quinton? It seems like the defense is making cuts before my corners. GG though...

I changed them all just for you to lose! Seriously, we've been on default AA since we started. That's all on you, brah.

Two and a half hours left, story!

GCQuinton

Weekly%20Preview%2012.jpg

Week Five Games

#7 NC State (GCQ) vs #3 Miami
#11 Ohio (Striker) vs Miami (OH)
Oregon State (Righty) vs #13 Northwestern
Kansas (storybook) vs Oklahoma State
#10 Nebraska (BPH) vs #9 San Diego State (Nightz)
SMU (EEK tha Cat) vs Arkansas
#5 Kansas State (Az) vs #15 Ole Miss (KanZolo) 

OPEN: #14 Rutgers (BigAT)

Week Five Headlines

NC State Survives Ole Miss In Double OT
Commish Passes The Storybook Act To Help With Advances
San Diego State Beats Florida State To Enter Top Ten
Nebraska Falls To Ohio And Blames Everyone But Themselves

Rankings

Kansas State - #5 Coaches, #3 Media
NC State - #7 Coaches, #7 Media
San Diego State - #9 Coaches, #10 Media
Nebraska - #10 Coaches, #11 Media
Ohio - #11 Coaches, #8 Media
Rutgers - #14 Coaches, #15 Media
Ole Miss - #15 Coaches, #14 Media

Player of the Week

Zach Wood, DE, SMU
38-10 W Against Kentucky
6 tackles, 6 TFL, 2 ATK, 3 sacks, FR

Game of the Week

Nebraska vs San Diego State

WEEK FIVE DEADLINE IS FRIDAY! (THURSDAY FOR CPU GAMES)

GG. I got screwed though when my battery died - I had a guy open and it died just as I hit the button. POS thing. Once it died and I got sacked I knew I had no chance. You should have been nice and went offsides twice. ;)

Nightz

GG. I got screwed though when my battery died - I had a guy open and it died just as I hit the button. POS thing. Once it died and I got sacked I knew I had no chance. You should have been nice and went offsides twice. ;)

Ouch, sorry to hear that. If it makes you feel any better, my battery died on your second TD run lol. I need to replace these 3 year old battery packs that I have. Anyways, GG. My shifty HB ran well today.

Ouch, sorry to hear that. If it makes you feel any better, my battery died on your second TD run lol. I need to replace these 3 year old battery packs that I have. Anyways, GG. My shifty HB ran well today.
Just like the real Nebraska defense, my defense played like complete and utter shit. I can't stop anyone!

GCQuinton

One user game and two CPU games left! CPU deadline's TONIGHT!

And KanZolo, do you have a direct way of contacting you (AIM/text/etc.)? If you're not gonna post in the thread, there needs to be a better way to track you down. I thought I had it before, but I guess not.

And KanZolo, do you have a direct way of contacting you (AIM/text/etc.)? If you're not gonna post in the thread, there needs to be a better way to track you down. I thought I had it before, but I guess not.

We're scheduled to play tonight at 6pm.

KanZolo

If I don't post in the thread then how would I respond to this post???

I pm'd AZ yesterday, I'm around. Unlike the end of last season

GCQuinton

If I don't post in the thread then how would I respond to this post???

I pm'd AZ yesterday, I'm around. Unlike the end of last season

That was more me hoping you'd see it than anything. You've been spotty the last few weeks, but if that's an anomaly and you're back around, don't worry about it.

GG, owl. I got ahead early and tried to play it safe and almost let you back into the game. Got some lucky picks and converted it to points to put it away.

In sadder news, owl knocked Bender out for 2 weeks :(

KanZolo

GG, owl. I got ahead early and tried to play it safe and almost let you back into the game. Got some lucky picks and converted it to points to put it away.

In sadder news, owl knocked Bender out for 2 weeks :(
Those 2 picks in the 3rd were very bad on my part. Right into coverage. Couldn't recover

GCQuinton

Week Six Games

#4 NC State (GCQ) vs SMU (EEK tha Cat) 
#10 Ohio (Striker) vs #13 Rutgers (BigAT)
Kansas (storybook) vs #18 Nebraska (BPH)
Kansas State (Az) vs Auburn
#21 Ole Miss (KanZolo) vs #16 Alabama

OPEN: Oregon State (Righty), #7 San Diego State (Nightz)

Week Six Headlines

San Diego State Bests Nebraska To Remain Undefeated
NC State Edges Miami To Enter The Top Five
Can 1-3 Nebraska Stop The Bleeding Against Kansas?
Ohio Heads To Rutgers Prepared For A Fight

Rankings

NC State - #4 Coaches, #3 Media
Kansas State - #5 Coaches, #4 Media
San Diego State - #7 Coaches, #9 Media
Ohio - #10 Coaches, #7 Media
Rutgers - #13 Coaches, #13 Media
Nebraska - #18 Coaches, #20 Media
Ole Miss - #21 Coaches, #19 Media

Player of the Week

Robert Lewis, HB, San Diego State
28-14 W Against Nebraska
13 carries for 152 yards, 3 TDs
2 receptions for 50 yards 

Game of the Week

NC State vs SMU

WEEK SIX DEADLINE IS SUNDAY! (SATURDAY FOR CPU GAMES)

BigAT

1-2, ranked #13 in the country. So this is what it's like to be overrated. I actually moved up two spots from last week.

I think that tomorrow would work better. Any specifics on when you will be around tonight?

Depends on if the wife is picking up a night shift tonight or not so I don't really have specifics. Why don't we just shoot for tomorrow and if we both happen to get on Live tonight and can get it in, we will.

KanZolo

"I'll be around most of the day, but occupied during the Yankees game (5-8:00 probably), not sure what I'm doing tomorrow night"

You might be watching the Yankees lose to the Tigers tomorrow night.

UGH.

So I play my game against really shitty Auburn, but they're obviously going to be unstoppable. So with 30 seconds left and down by 9 I get the ball back with no timeouts. Somehow make a couple prayer plays and with 12 seconds left I get the touchdown. I then get the 2 point conversion by some grace of god and even though they almost made it down the field in super cheese fashion with the 12 seconds they had left, we go to overtime. First overtime we trade field goals and so in the second overtime I drive all the way down to the 5 and I'm knocking on the door. So of course what happens? Game locks up. Fucking awesome. Way to waste an hour of my life, xbox.

BigAT

GG Striker. I managed to capitalize on a couple of big plays over the top, but not much other than that. I also got lucky as shit to not only recover that one fumble, but somehow advance it for a first down.

Striker

GG AT.

I think that fumble and recovery was the biggest play. It was only an 8-pt game and I would have had short field. I did have another chance later but your defenders kept knocking away passes - feels like your defense always gives me fits.

GCQuinton

Week Seven Games

#12 NC State (GCQ) vs #3 Notre Dame
#15 Ohio (Striker) vs #5 San Diego State (Nightz)
Oregon State (Righty) vs Arizona
Kansas (storybook) vs #4 Kansas State (Az)
#17 Nebraska (BPH) vs Illinois
#22 SMU (EEK tha Cat) vs #16 Ole Miss (KanZolo)
#9 Rutgers (BigAT) vs USF

Week Seven Headlines

SMU Upsets NC State To Enter The Top 25
Rutgers Climbs Back To .500, Beating Undefeated Ohio
Kansas Players Growing Concerned About Coach's Flakiness
San Diego State Continues To Impress In Their Inagural PAC 12 Season

Rankings

Kansas State - #4 Coaches, #3 Media
San Diego State - #5 Coaches, #6 Media
Rutgers - #9 Coaches, #9 Media
NC State - #12 Coaches, #11 Media
Ohio - #15 Coaches, #14 Media
Ole Miss - #16 Coaches, #19 Media
Nebraska - #17 Coaches, #18 Media
SMU - #22 Coaches, #16 Media

Player of the Week

Serderius Bryant, MLB, Ole Miss
31-10 W Against Alabama
3 tackles, TFL, sack, 2 FF, 2 FR

Game of the Week

Ohio vs San Diego State

WEEK SEVEN DEADLINE IS TUESDAY! (MONDAY FOR CPU GAMES)

GCQuinton

Game against Notre Dame was close going into the second half, but thankfully we were able to pull away and win 31-14. Our second upset win against a #3 ranked team this season (the other being Miami). Texas also lost too, so two of the top three teams go down this week.

Also:

@ACCWriterGAF: Following their win against Notre Dame, NC State Head Coach Bill Cowher has named redshirt freshman Robert Davenport the team's new starter at HB.

Top Bottom