• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official NCAA Football 13 Online Dynasty "League A" (X360) Thread

BigAT

I don't think I truly appreciated how much of my talent last year was seniors, my roster has taken a huge hit this year. I don't have any players above 90 and only 5 players rated higher than 85.

I got half way through and then I had to do some work. I am trying to log into the site and it is showing "ROSTER NOT FOUND". Looks like the site is jacked up again.

GCQuinton

Alright, everybody's in their new homes (if necessary) and we've advanced to the preseason! I'll hopefully be doing schedules tomorrow morning and starting the season afterwards, so get to it! If you're in a conference with another user, you officially have a protected rivalry game against them in opposing divisions now.

And AT, I couldn't think of a name for your divisions but Big East East and Big East West was silly, so I'll let you see the new names for yourself!

EDIT: Looks like we should still be able to have 4 user game seasons, but if that changes I'll let you guys know!

EDIT #2: NC State's preseason rank is #11 with 49 of 70 underclassmen and five freshman starters. Come at me!

GCQuinton

If we can't take it to season 10, global-terrorism wins.

tumblr_m3da62153X1qikhz3o3_500.gif

GCQuinton

Season%20Four%20(Teams).jpg

Note From The Commish:

Not much to get to aside from the usual scheduling craziness. That said, since we've dropped to ten members, and because of some conference alignments, teams will naturally be playing more often than others. Luckily, we were able to retain four user games a season. As long as we stay at ten, that shouldn't be a problem.

So yeah, let's get rolling!

Human Game Schedule For Season Four

Kansas
Oregon State
San Diego State
Nebraska
Kansas State

Kansas State
Nebraska
Rutgers
Ole Miss
Kansas

NC State
Ohio
Rutgers
Ole Miss
SMU

Nebraska
Kansas State
Ohio
San Diego State
Kansas

Ohio
NC State
Nebraska
Rutgers
San Diego State

Ole Miss
Oregon State
NC State
Kansas State
SMU

Oregon State
Kansas
Ole Miss
San Diego State
SMU

Rutgers
SMU
NC State
Kansas State
Ohio

SMU
Rutgers
NC State
Ole Miss
Oregon State

San Diego State
Kansas
Nebraska
Ohio
Oregon State

Advancing to Week One now! And it's a doozy!

GCQuinton

Weekly%20Preview%2012.jpg

Week One Games

#20 San Diego State (Nightz) vs Stanford

OPEN: Everybody else! Do your recruiting!

Week One Headlines

San Diego State's Pac 12 Opener Spotlights A Fairly Quiet Week One
Alignments Abound Have Changed The College Football Landscape
The Cornhuskers Are In The Best Position Of League Teams To Start
Can Tavarius Bender Bring Home The Heisman To Kansas State?

Rankings

Nebraska - #8 Coaches
NC State - #11 Coaches
Rutgers - #13 Coaches
Kansas State - #14 Coaches
San Diego State - #20 Coaches
SMU - #24 Coaches

Game of the Week

San Diego State vs Stanford

WEEK ONE DEADLINE IS WEDNESDAY!

GCQuinton

Instead of people whining about consecutive byes later on in the season, we're all knocking it out now! If your Week 1 game wasn't locked, you'd be too!

And Kansas State/Nebraska isn't till Week 3, which is also Az's first game because *gasp* I was able to make it work. Don't ever take that list literally as the order of the games you're playing.

Instead of people whining about consecutive byes later on in the season, we're all knocking it out now! If your Week 1 game wasn't locked, you'd be too!

And Kansas State/Nebraska isn't till Week 3, which is also Az's first game because *gasp* I was able to make it work. Don't ever take that list literally as the order of the games you're playing.

Nevermind then! I actually just looked at the schedule on the site and saw he was my first game. I didn't notice it wasn't until week 3. Thanks, commish!

GCQuinton

Nevermind then! I actually just looked at the schedule on the site and saw he was my first game. I didn't notice it wasn't until week 3. Thanks, commish!

Turns out my punt returner running away from the kicks in our last game was a bug. It's getting fixed in the next Madden update, but I hope that gets fixed here too.

GCQuinton

Weekly%20Preview%2012.jpg

Week Two Games

#10 NC State (GCQ) vs Ohio (Striker)
Oregon State (Righty) vs Kansas (storybook)
#8 Nebraska (BPH) vs #7 Florida
#24 SMU (EEK tha Cat) vs #13 Rutgers (BigAT)
Ole Miss (KanZolo) vs #5 Boise State

OPEN: #20 San Diego State (Nightz), #14 Kansas State (Az)

Week Two Headlines

Let The Games (Finally) Begin! First Week Of Full Action Kicks Off
Nightz Into Dreamz: SD State Wins Big In Pac 12 Debut
Rutgers, SMU Each Prepare For Big Early Season Matchup
Nebraska And Florida Lock Horns In A Top Ten Brawl

Rankings

Nebraska - #8 Coaches
NC State - #10 Coaches
Rutgers - #13 Coaches
Kansas State - #14 Coaches
San Diego State - #20 Coaches
SMU - #24 Coaches

Player of the Week

Larry Bell, QB, San Diego State
56-17 W Against Stanford
22-28 for 355 yards, 5 TDs

Game of the Week

SMU vs Rutgers

WEEK TWO DEADLINE IS SATURDAY!

GCQuinton

tumblr_mbcmdl61wk1rx8lgjo1_500.gif

That was like the worst freak play ever. EVER! Ohio scores in the final seconds of the game to tie it up. Striker kicks it short, and I let it go thinking it's gonna go into the end zone...but it doesn't. The ball stops on our 1, he recovers, kicks the FG and wins it.

GG Striker.

Striker

GG GCQ. Insane finish, but that ball bouncing at the 1-yard line, so much luck. I could have sworn by the way it kept bouncing it was going out of bounds, or at least in the endzone. Just surreal how it was so on point like that. The NCAA Gods loved me today - no injuries either!

BigAT

Eek and I tried to get our game in but ran into technical troubles. Twice the game seemed to freeze when it was loading up the game, it hung on the loading screen with the background music playing for like 5 minutes. Both restarted our consoles and we were finally able to get into a game, but there was near unplayable levels of lag and Eek got disconnected before we even got out of the first quarter. Tried one more time and the game didn't load in.

Going to try again later tonight.

BigAT

GG Eek, I hope the lag didn't have too much effect on the outcome. I appreciate you letting me finish up against the CPU, I tried to keep the score consistent with what it was when we got disconnected.

Eek and I tried to get our game in but ran into technical troubles. Twice the game seemed to freeze when it was loading up the game, it hung on the loading screen with the background music playing for like 5 minutes. Both restarted our consoles and we were finally able to get into a game, but there was near unplayable levels of lag and Eek got disconnected before we even got out of the first quarter. Tried one more time and the game didn't load in.

Going to try again later tonight.

Do either of you happen to be using custom playbooks?

That was like the worst freak play ever. EVER! Ohio scores in the final seconds of the game to tie it up. Striker kicks it short, and I let it go thinking it's gonna go into the end zone...but it doesn't. The ball stops on our 1, he recovers, kicks the FG and wins it.

GG Striker.

Dude, what is it with your return game? It cost you the win against me too!

GCQuinton

Dude, what is it with your return game? It cost you the win against me too!

Against you, that stuff was a bug (that's getting fixed in Madden, hopefully here too) with my returner running away from kicks after the fair catch. What happened against Striker was just a freak play. Ultimately my fault for not attempting to field it better, but still a freak play.

Top Bottom