• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official NCAA Football 13 Online Dynasty "League A" (X360) Thread

EEK Tha Cat

Neo Member
GG Eek, I hope the lag didn't have too much effect on the outcome. I appreciate you letting me finish up against the CPU, I tried to keep the score consistent with what it was when we got disconnected.

GG AT, for some reason my download speed was dog shit but suddenly went through the roof about 15 minutes after I lost connection. Thanks for keeping the score low and letting me escape with no injuries.

I used a custom playbook last year and it would freeze all the time against other users. After I switched to a standard playbook, I didn't have any more freezes. It looks like it could still be an issue in this year's game.

EEK Tha Cat

Neo Member
I used a custom playbook last year and it would freeze all the time against other users. After I switched to a standard playbook, I didn't have any more freezes. It looks like it could still be an issue in this year's game.

I haven't had any user-game issues this year. I'm sure last night's problem was due to comcast only giving me 0.2 mb/s for downloads.

GCQuinton

Weekly%20Preview%2012.jpg

Week Three Games

#16 NC State (GCQ) vs #7 Rutgers (BigAT)
#23 Ohio (Striker) vs #6 Iowa
Oregon State (Righty) vs #15 Ole Miss (KanZolo)
Kansas (storybook) vs #18 San Diego State (Nightz)
#4 Nebraska (BPH) vs #8 Kansas State (Az)
SMU (EEK tha Cat) vs Missouri

Week Three Headlines

Ohio Catches NC State Sleeping On Special Teams To Get Big Win
Ole Miss Bests Boise State In High Scoring Affair
Strap In! Kansas State-Nebraska Likely To Be Week's Last Played Game
SMU Looks To Beat Missouri In Their First SEC Matchup

Rankings

Nebraska - #4 Coaches
Rutgers - #7 Coaches
Kansas State - #8 Coaches
Ole Miss - #15 Coaches
NC State - #16 Coaches
San Diego State - #18 Coaches
Ohio - #23 Coaches

Player of the Week

Mikhail Miller, QB, Ole Miss
63-45 W Against Boise State
31-42 for 658 yards, 9 TD

Game of the Week

Nebraska vs Kansas State

WEEK THREE DEADLINE IS SUNDAY!

BigAT

As far as I know, it's still "Sunday". Which means if you don't wanna wait for him to nail that down before the deadline, you don't have to since he's on Autopilot.

I'm up and atom so I can play whenever this morning, although I have Splat scheduled at 11:45 for our Madden game.

Nightz

GG story. Crazy first half where our defenses couldn't stop anything. Glad my D stepped it up just enough in the second half.

GCQuinton

Two games left. And again, KanZolo, Righty's on Autopilot so unless you want to wait for him to post when he's free play the game at your discretion. Deadline's tonight!

BigAT

GG GCQ. I really couldn't get anything going on offense for the most part. Your CBs absolutely wrecked my WRs at the line of scrimmage the entire game. I kept hoping one of them would beat the press for a big play over the top, but it never happened. My running game was pretty effective, but having to run literally every single play made things way too one dimensional. The few times I did manage to have some good momentum in the first half, I had a couple of costly drops that shut things down.

Two big plays really cost me the game for my defense, which was solid, if not especially spectacular, otherwise. The few times they were in a position to make a big play, they failed to take advantage of the situation.

GCQuinton

GG GCQ. I really couldn't get anything going on offense for the most part. Your CBs absolutely wrecked my WRs at the line of scrimmage the entire game. I kept hoping one of them would beat the press for a big play over the top, but it never happened. My running game was pretty effective, but having to run literally every single play made things way too one dimensional. The few times I did manage to have some good momentum in the first half, I had a couple of costly drops that shut things down.

Two big plays really cost me the game for my defense, which was solid, if not especially spectacular, otherwise. The few times they were in a position to make a big play, they failed to take advantage of the situation.

GG man, as always. That was the exact same situation for me on offense as well, so luckily I was able to hit some key TD strikes on playaction to play off of it. Aside from those, it really could have gone either way.

But yeah, I love my secondary. Because of David Amerson and Tyrell Burriss doing so good, it's definitely been easier bringing those guys in. And Burriss is the only senior this year from that unit, so we're built for the next few years there. Crazy that one of my strengths last year is now a visible weakness (our running game), despite having an arguably better offensive line too. One of the things I love about NCAA compared to Madden, though!

GG. Your QB is what I wish mine was. I find it hilarious that your defenders were making cuts before my WRs were.

My defense played like complete shit. I can't believe my guys dropped 2 sure INTs that could have been returned for TDs. ;\

GG. Your QB is what I wish mine was. I find it hilarious that your defenders were making cuts before my WRs were.

My defense played like complete shit. I can't believe my guys dropped 2 sure INTs that could have been returned for TDs. ;

GG, man. Yeah, Bender is going to be a beast this season. I was so angry at that kickoff return TD. Game lagged during the kick so it went short and you took advantage.

GCQuinton

Weekly%20Preview%2012.jpg

Week Four Games

#9 NC State (GCQ) vs #14 Ole Miss (KanZolo)
#20 Ohio (Striker) vs #8 Nebraska (BPH)
Oregon State (Righty) vs #22 Louisville
Kansas (storybook) vs Memphis
#15 San Diego State (Nightz) vs #17 Florida State
SMU (EEK tha Cat) vs Kentucky
#5 Kansas State (Az) vs #11 Rutgers (BigAT)

Week Four Headlines

NC State Wins A Very Close Battle Against Rutgers
Ole Miss/Oregon State Game Goes To The Sim Gods, Rebels Win
Kansas State Finally Makes Their Season Debut, Beats Nebraska
Undefeated San Diego State Heads Down To Florida State For Key Game

Rankings

Kansas State - #5 Coaches
Nebraska - #8 Coaches
NC State - #9 Coaches
Rutgers - #11 Coaches
Ole Miss - #14 Coaches
San Diego State - #15 Coaches
Ohio - #20 Coaches

Player of the Week

Thomas Harvey, CB, Kansas State
34-14 W Against Nebraska
Tackle, TFL, ATK, 3 INT, TD

Game of the Week

Kansas State vs Rutgers

WEEK FOUR DEADLINE IS WEDNESDAY!

I don't know if I even want to play you now. If you should change your stance between now and then, 6:00 works for me.

Stance will not change. Baseball is terrible, and in September and October takes focus away from football. I don't want to watch baseball highlights sprinkled in between my football highlights, sportscenter. Get it together!

BigAT

GG Az, I knew things were going to be bad looking at your roster before the game. It felt like I had to tackle your players twice to get them down. Losing my starting quarterback for the entire game early in the first certainly didn't help things.

GG Az, I knew things were going to be bad looking at your roster before the game. It felt like I had to tackle your players twice to get them down. Losing my starting quarterback for the entire game early in the first certainly didn't help things.

GG, man. I got ahead early on a couple breaks (that long run by my backup RB was crazy) and kinda just played deep and safe on defense for the rest of the game.

GCQuinton

story, if Ohio/Nebraska gets played tonight, then TONIGHT's the deadline!

EDIT: As a matter of fact, that is the new rule going forward. Regardless of whether there are user games or not, you have two nights to play your CPU games. If we've got user games that week and we go to three nights, you're on borrowed time. Whenever that last user game is finished, we're going to advance.

story, if Ohio/Nebraska gets played tonight, then TONIGHT's the deadline!

EDIT: As a matter of fact, that is the new rule going forward. Regardless of whether there are user games or not, you have two nights to play your CPU games. If we've got user games that week and we go to three nights, you're on borrowed time. Whenever that last user game is finished, we're going to advance.

Damn you! Killing my championship hopes and dreams!
Intentions are to try to fit in tonight regardless.

:p

Striker

GG BPH. Those 2nd quarter picks were killer for you. I wasn't doing much outside that one TD drive - wasn't to thrilled with how my OL was going to pass protect so I had to go conservative. Once I got that FG it was in the bag, although the onside kick was close to getting recovered. -_-

GG BPH. Those 2nd quarter picks were killer for you. I wasn't doing much outside that one TD drive - wasn't to thrilled with how my OL was going to pass protect so I had to go conservative. Once I got that FG it was in the bag, although the onside kick was close to getting recovered. -_-

That one INT was BS. Your LB glitched through my WR to intercept that. What the hell is it with this season, did you change any sliders Quinton? It seems like the defense is making cuts before my corners. GG though...

Top Bottom