• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1080 Ti launch/review day - 2017/03/09

plushyp

Welp, I got the Zotac 1080 Ti Amp... my 2500K better break a leg.
Quite appropriate considering the Zotac heatsink for 1080Ti is... not good.

Edit:
Quoting Tommy's informative post for the new page:
Just a note: the Zotac 1080 Ti Amp is probably one of the worst GTX1080ti because the heatsink design is terrible. Refer to Gamers Nexus' review. Despite such a huge heatsink, it makes no contact with the VRMs which is an amazing oversight.

Besides that, no you don't have to set anything with any GTX1080ti. All you have to do is do a fresh driver install and it will have no problems handling itself.

The overclocking feature you've heard of is called GPU Boost 3.0. Its essentially self overclocking that will auto-adjust clock speed based on a whole host of variables, not only temperature. The problem you're having with your GTX680 doesn't sound relevant to this at all, it almost sounds like you have vync activated since you're locked at 60 FPS.

etta

my hard graphic balls
Just a note: the Zotac 1080 Ti Amp is probably one of the worst GTX1080ti because the heatsink design is terrible. Refer to Gamers Nexus' review. Despite such a huge heatsink, it makes no contact with the VRMs which is an amazing oversight.

Besides that, no you don't have to set anything with any GTX1080ti. All you have to do is do a fresh driver install and it will have no problems handling itself.

The overclocking feature you've heard of is called GPU Boost 3.0. Its essentially self overclocking that will auto-adjust clock speed based on a whole host of variables, not only temperature. The problem you're having with your GTX680 doesn't sound relevant to this at all, it almost sounds like you have vync activated since you're locked at 60 FPS.

Quite appropriate considering the Zotac heatsink for 1080Ti is... not good.

Edit:
Quoting Tommy's informative post for the new page:
Well fuck me, maybe I should cancel? Does it just run hotter or what? I’ve read some Amazon reviews and they said it runs cool though.

AXE

Use Asus Aura to disable LEDs: https://www.asus.com/Graphics-Cards/ROG-STRIX-GTX1080TI-O11G-GAMING/HelpDesk_Download/ (click on Show All to see all downloads there)

As for OC - MSI AB, as usual.

Thanks!

I just realized that I'll be able to really test the card only when Battlefront 2 is released. Can't be bothered to install anything else.

Well fuck me, maybe I should cancel? Does it just run hotter or what? I've read some Amazon reviews and they said it runs cool though.

Don't want to add to your distress, but I had one Zotac way back. 780ti. Ran hot as frack and gave quite annoying coil whine. Shipped that bastard right back to the dealer because "no".

Skel1ingt0n

I can't *believe* these lazy developers keep making file sizes so damn large. Btw, how does technology work?
Let me add to the list- my Zotac 570 1.25GB was hoooooot as hell. Like, 90-100c pretty much all the time. Never gave me issues other than that, but yeah, hottest card I've ever owned.

dr_rus

Will this disable the LEDs for good or does the software need to be installed and running at startup for that to work? Because my experience is that everything ASUS does softwarewise is incredible shit to the point that even installing it is sometimes difficult.

Dunno, but I've seen some reports that you can uninstall it after disabling. I don't bother with tweaking or turning off LEDs usually as my case is a big non-transparent black box.

JackDT

Well fuck me, maybe I should cancel? Does it just run hotter or what? I've read some Amazon reviews and they said it runs cool though.

It's probably does jut run hotter, and you might never notice if you aren't overclocking. The Founder's Editions with the single fan and the shroud were *terrible* but even with all their throttling the overall effect is only like 5 or 10 percent worse at most.

But if you haven't received or opened it yet and can still switch your order, why not?

Fredrik

Because my experience is that everything ASUS does softwarewise is incredible shit to the point that even installing it is sometimes difficult.
Same for me on my MSI on their Gaming App to control silent, gaming, lightning mode. It's getting installed but I can't run it. Tried with 10 different versions and followed the support's guide. Still the same. Great. I googled on it and people have had the same problems with this program since 2014. I got the final response from the support today. Return the card to the reseller for repair. :p Not happening. This is pure software problems and they know it but they just didn't want to talk with me anymore.
I'm running it above their lightning mode though through Afterburner, so it's no big issue, but I doubt that I'll buy a MSI card again because of this.

JWiLL

Banned
Well fuck me, maybe I should cancel? Does it just run hotter or what? I’ve read some Amazon reviews and they said it runs cool though.

I had the Zotac AMP! 1070 before upgrading to an EVGA 1080 and never had any heat issues. I would play/stream OW at a locked 170 FPS on mostly high settings and it never went above 70 degrees. This was also before I improved the airflow/fan set up in my case.

Highest I ever saw it was 78 while playing The Witcher 3 or ME: Andromeda at max settings with uncapped frames.

I encourage many of you who like benchmarking and squeezing extra performance, especially those on water or hybrid, to try flashing a different BIOS to your cards. There are some exceptions where you do NOT want to do this (e.g., MSI Lightning on any other card) but you can get some good increased performance on others. Namely the Strix 1080 OC (aka XOC). It removes power and temp limits and with unlocked voltage can produce some fairly substantial increases to benchmarking scores. As an example I went up almost 400 points in SuperPosition 4K and about 500 points in graphics score in Firestrike.

All the info you need is here: http://www.overclock.net/t/1627212/how-to-flash-a-different-bios-on-your-1080-ti

Happy to answer any questions.

etta

my hard graphic balls
It's probably does jut run hotter, and you might never notice if you aren't overclocking. The Founder's Editions with the single fan and the shroud were *terrible* but even with all their throttling the overall effect is only like 5 or 10 percent worse at most.

But if you haven't received or opened it yet and can still switch your order, why not?

I had the Zotac AMP! 1070 before upgrading to an EVGA 1080 and never had any heat issues. I would play/stream OW at a locked 170 FPS on mostly high settings and it never went above 70 degrees. This was also before I improved the airflow/fan set up in my case.

Highest I ever saw it was 78 while playing The Witcher 3 or ME: Andromeda at max settings with uncapped frames.
Hmmmm, I think I will just refund it once it comes in. If I’m paying all this, might as well get a good one.

Fredrik

I encourage many of you who like benchmarking and squeezing extra performance, especially those on water or hybrid, to try flashing a different BIOS to your cards. There are some exceptions where you do NOT want to do this (e.g., MSI Lightning on any other card) but you can get some good increased performance on others. Namely the Strix 1080 OC (aka XOC). It removes power and temp limits and with unlocked voltage can produce some fairly substantial increases to benchmarking scores. As an example I went up almost 400 points in SuperPosition 4K and about 500 points in graphics score in Firestrike.

All the info you need is here: http://www.overclock.net/t/1627212/how-to-flash-a-different-bios-on-your-1080-ti

Happy to answer any questions.
Cool! Apparently you can unclock this by flickinga DIP-switch on my Lightning Z! There is a LN2 mode, whatever that stands form that unlocks that. I'm way too inexperienced to use that though, feels like I would break the card. :p And I guess that wouldn't be covered by the warranty, correct?

Is there a beginner guide to how to use Afterburner? I'm pretty much going by trial and error right now.

power limit 105%
temp. limit 85C
core clock +50

The rest is untouched. This given me a gpu clock at 2012Mhz max. I have no idea why though. What does the core clock +50 actually mean?

Cool! Apparently you can unclock this by flickinga DIP-switch on my Lightning Z! There is a LN2 mode, whatever that stands form that unlocks that. I'm way too inexperienced to use that though, feels like I would break the card. :p And I guess that wouldn't be covered by the warranty, correct?

Is there a beginner guide to how to use Afterburner? I'm pretty much going by trial and error right now.

power limit 105%
temp. limit 85C
core clock +50

The rest is untouched. This given me a gpu clock at 2012Mhz max. I have no idea why though. What does the core clock +50 actually mean?

Ln2 mode was designed for guys that like to overclock using dry ice or liquid nitrogen. You can use it with your stock cooler but the power limits can be raised significantly and your temps will skyrocket if you aren't careful.

Core clock +50 is doing what it sounds like, trying to raise your overall clock speeds by 50 mhz. It won't be a perfect 50 though because Pascal likes to go in steps of 12 I think. And holding that speed depends mostly on your temperatures. The card will start to drop the speed automatically after 60c.

I would suggest starting off on your normal mode bios, maxing out the power limit, and going in steps of 24 then run a bench or a game to see if you are stable. If you are not stable drop the speed by 12 and try again until you are stable. Since +50 seems to work for you go ahead and try +72, then 96. Overclocking your memory is also important for the highest benchmark scores so when you have your core worked out go ahead and start ocing that. I think with that card you can start off at something ridiculous like +300. From there go in steps of 50 until unstable and then back up 20 until stable.

Overclock.net is a pretty good source for overclocking guides when you feel like you want to learn how to fine tune everything. With a lightning z I'm sure there is an expanded menu in ab where you can mess with the memory voltage.

Fredrik

Ln2 mode was designed for guys that like to overclock using dry ice or liquid nitrogen. You can use it with your stock cooler but the power limits can be raised significantly and your temps will skyrocket if you aren't careful.

Core clock +50 is doing what it sounds like, trying to raise your overall clock speeds by 50 mhz. It won't be a perfect 50 though because Pascal likes to go in steps of 12 I think. And holding that speed depends mostly on your temperatures. The card will start to drop the speed automatically after 60c.

I would suggest starting off on your normal mode bios, maxing out the power limit, and going in steps of 24 then run a bench or a game to see if you are stable. If you are not stable drop the speed by 12 and try again until you are stable. Since +50 seems to work for you go ahead and try +72, then 96. Overclocking your memory is also important for the highest benchmark scores so when you have your core worked out go ahead and start ocing that. I think with that card you can start off at something ridiculous like +300. From there go in steps of 50 until unstable and then back up 20 until stable.

Overclock.net is a pretty good source for overclocking guides when you feel like you want to learn how to fine tune everything. With a lightning z I'm sure there is an expanded menu in ab where you can mess with the memory voltage.
Thank you! :) I'll try your guide as soon as I can.
Just a quick question. How can my card run at 2012MHz if core clock +50 in Afterburner adds 50MHz? Shouldn't it be:
core 1582+50=1632MHz
boost 1696+50=1746MHz
?
I don't get how the boost clock is calculated.

The automatic downclocking above 60C sounds bad. Is that a 1080Ti feature?

EDIT1:

Just tried another overclock based on your guide :) EDIT2: And another... New info:

power limit 110%
temp limit 87
core clock +72
memory clock +360
and a new more aggressive fan curve

CPU clock 2050Mhz when running benchmarks, very stable, and 58C max.

120v

curious if anybody happened to upgrade from the HP promotion from awhile back? the 980 ti/i7 6700 PCs going for under $1200?

installed a 1080 ti reference model and setting resolution past 1440 will shut the thing down. i realize the PSU is gimped but since the 980 ti chugged along downsampling with no problems i don't see why this would be a bridge too far

Just a quick question. How can my card run at 2012MHz if core clock +50 in Afterburner adds 50MHz? Shouldn't it be:
core 1582+50=1632MHz
boost 1696+50=1746MHz
?

It only downclocks a little bit, but it's been around since at least Maxwell (happened on my 980TI as well). Before that, I never paid much attention to my clock speeds.

GPU Boost 3.0 will overclock your card up a certain point based on temps. Out of the box, I think the FE will go up to 1800-1900. Then your 3rd party cards will probably have a factory overclock that gets them to around 1900-2000. From there, you can overclock some more. But most cards will top out at 1950-2100.

Fredrik

It only downclocks a little bit, but it's been around since at least Maxwell (happened on my 980TI as well). Before that, I never paid much attention to my clock speeds.

GPU Boost 3.0 will overclock your card up a certain point based on temps. Out of the box, I think the FE will go up to 1800-1900. Then your 3rd party cards will probably have a factory overclock that gets them to around 1900-2000. From there, you can overclock some more. But most cards will top out at 1950-2100.
Aha, big thanks for that explanation!
This one seems to max out at about 2050-2063 MHz with my noob overclocking skills. Memory overclocking makes the biggest improvement on the framerate from what I can see, but makes it more unstable too. I haven't touched the voltage meter yet. At the end of the day all this makes little difference but it's cool to know what the card can do :)

core 1582+50=1632MHz
boost 1696+50=1746MHz
?

EDIT1:

Just tried another overclock based on your guide :) EDIT2: And another... New info:

power limit 110%
temp limit 87
core clock +72
memory clock +360
and a new more aggressive fan curve

CPU clock 2050Mhz when running benchmarks, very stable, and 58C max.

Lol I started writing out a long response to your previous post and I was going to say AB guide is not really necessary and sure enough it sounds like you've pretty much figured it out already.

You have a self/auto boost in these cards, hence the numbers you're seeing.

2050 at 58C max is great. This number could of course go up after lengthy gaming sessions and you typically want to keep temps down but you've got room to spare.

I would actually start at a higher-end clock and work your way down. I suggest +130 on core and +500 on memory.

Use Heaven benchmark and run it in something lower than your max resolution so you can make on-the-fly changes in AB, and run Heaven in extreme mode. If it hangs or does other weird shit, start lowering clocks. Obviously pay attention to temps and it sounds like you've got the fan curve figured out.

I'd also unlock voltage and set that to max to see if you get some more headroom.

Instructions on unlocking voltage control: https://rog.asus.com/forum/archive/index.php/t-81916.html

Fredrik

Lol I started writing out a long response to your previous post and I was going to say AB guide is not really necessary and sure enough it sounds like you've pretty much figured it out already.

You have a self/auto boost in these cards, hence the numbers you're seeing.

2050 at 58C max is great. This number could of course go up after lengthy gaming sessions and you typically want to keep temps down but you've got room to spare.

I would actually start at a higher-end clock and work your way down. I suggest +130 on core and +500 on memory.

Use Heaven benchmark and run it in something lower than your max resolution so you can make on-the-fly changes in AB, and run Heaven in extreme mode. If it hangs or does other weird shit, start lowering clocks. Obviously pay attention to temps and it sounds like you've got the fan curve figured out.

I'd also unlock voltage and set that to max to see if you get some more headroom.

Instructions on unlocking voltage control: https://rog.asus.com/forum/archive/index.php/t-81916.html
Yup I just found out about that. I played Rise of the Tomb Raider at max with the refresh set to 144Hz which makes it run pretty much at 144fps, for a while. It worked for maybe an hour then it crashed once, twice, a third time, at the geothermal valley (which has a ton of things going on) with previous settings which were stable in benchmarks. Temp was at 65C at that point. Can't say for sure that the clocking caused the crashes, maybe it was software bugs, the crash always happened at the first camp fire in that area. But I've now lowered the core clock to +48 and mem clock to +300 and also lowered the refresh in Rise to 85Hz and then it was stable for another 2 hours. It's still completely crazy to run this game with max settings this fast, it's such a pretty game on PC, all the little animations and the shaders and textures are among the best I've seen. I'm like spamming F12 for screenshots. Can't wait for the next Tomb Raider!

I tried higher mem clocks earlier but 3DMarks jumped out of the test after just seconds. I'll check the voltage tweaking too though, maybe that'll help.

I honestly don't have a clue what I'm doing lol, but it's still fun. ;)
Maybe I should be thankful for MSI's crappy Gaming App that won't start for me, if it had started I probably wouldn't had tried doing all this.

etta

my hard graphic balls
Ok I returned the Zotac, now to find a good deal on the Strix or that MSI Gaming X one.

Which one is better? I kinda like the MSI red and black if I do a red and black build, and it looks smaller.

To all of you hopping on the 1080 TI train how long do you plan to keep the card before upgrading? How long will it be a legit 4k/60fps card? Dropping $700 on something that might struggle to hit 4K/60fps a year from now when Anthem launches is worrying.

If I knew I could get a solid two years out of it I would feel a lot more confident in the purchase.

falcones

Neo Member
To all of you hopping on the 1080 TI train how long do you plan to keep the card before upgrading? How long will it be a legit 4k/60fps card? Dropping $700 on something that might struggle to hit 4K/60fps a year from now when Anthem launches is worrying.

If I knew I could get a solid two years out of it I would feel a lot more confident in the purchase.

Well, this is difficult to answer, there'll be always a better thing on the horizon and more demanding games along with it. So pay what you feel comfortable with without breaking the bank.

This card doesn't always do 4K/60 comfortably in the more demanding games with everything max.

It's the perfect card for my setup (21:9 3440x1440) and it's certainly the best card for 4K so far but it's not quite there yet and I think it may take a generation past Volta to comfortably say "this GPU is future proof for 4K"

I foresee myself staying at 1440p 144hz for a few more years probably. I'll most likely wait until Volta has been out for at least a year and a new TI drops on the Volta refresh.

I'm interested to see how long it will take us to get to 4k 144hz on flagship cards. Hopefully panel prices have come down by then.

Yup I just found out about that. I played Rise of the Tomb Raider at max with the refresh set to 144Hz which makes it run pretty much at 144fps, for a while. It worked for maybe an hour then it crashed once, twice, a third time, at the geothermal valley (which has a ton of things going on) with previous settings which were stable in benchmarks. Temp was at 65C at that point. Can't say for sure that the clocking caused the crashes, maybe it was software bugs, the crash always happened at the first camp fire in that area. But I've now lowered the core clock to +48 and mem clock to +300 and also lowered the refresh in Rise to 85Hz and then it was stable for another 2 hours. It's still completely crazy to run this game with max settings this fast, it's such a pretty game on PC, all the little animations and the shaders and textures are among the best I've seen. I'm like spamming F12 for screenshots. Can't wait for the next Tomb Raider!

I tried higher mem clocks earlier but 3DMarks jumped out of the test after just seconds. I'll check the voltage tweaking too though, maybe that'll help.

I honestly don't have a clue what I'm doing lol, but it's still fun. ;)
Maybe I should be thankful for MSI's crappy Gaming App that won't start for me, if it had started I probably wouldn't had tried doing all this.

Don't sell yourself short. Overclocking is not complicated. You haven't done anything that the rest of us experienced at it haven't done. It's just about how much time you want to spend raising clocks by minimal amounts. As an example I'm hitting 2100mhz on core and 12006mhz on memory. I could tweak it by tiny amounts and get a bit higher but I just don't have the patience to run benchmarks with increments that small.

But you definitely want to unlock voltage and crank it up. These cards are all about power.

Fredrik

Don't sell yourself short. Overclocking is not complicated. You haven't done anything that the rest of us experienced at it haven't done. It's just about how much time you want to spend raising clocks by minimal amounts. As an example I'm hitting 2100mhz on core and 12006mhz on memory. I could tweak it by tiny amounts and get a bit higher but I just don't have the patience to run benchmarks with increments that small.

But you definitely want to unlock voltage and crank it up. These cards are all about power.
Lol I know what you mean, I've probably run 3DMarks 25 times since I bought this card :p And the worst thing is that the score can vary quite a bit, sometimes I increase something in Afterburner but in the benchmark the final score is lower than it was before just because of the variations. And in the end of the day we're probably talking about a few fps of difference when we're already well above 60fps, so it's not all that important for gaming I think. But it's kinda fun in a weird way. I've never done it before so for me it's like trying a new game out, I mean you even have a leaderboard of sorts ;)
I'll try the voltage thing once I've read up on it a bit more.

Edit: For some reason I'm locked out of the voltage tweaking. Even when booting in LN2 mode. Why is that??
Is the MSI Gaming App issue showing itself this way?It can't be started at my computer for some reason.
Afterburner says GeForce GTX 1080 TI, not MSI GTX 1080Ti Lightning Z as can be seen in the screenshots at Guru3D in their review.
http://www.guru3d.com/articles-pages/msi-geforce-gtx-1080-ti-lightning-z-review,38.html
I've used their guide to click unlock voltage control etc but the nub is still grayed out for me.

Fredrik

I'll probably keep it _until_ I can jump in on 4K. I'm still on 1080p but I'm running it on three screens and 4K with three screens is far off for me because of the prices and demand on the card.
1080p x 3 is already ~6 million pixels.
4K x 3 would be ~25 million pixels... :/

The GTX 1080 ti is not a 4k 60 fps at max settings in many games today. There is always going to be new cards in the future that are going to be much cheaper, more efficient and faster. Look at the GTX 1070 vs the GTX 980 ti. I am not saying we are going to see the same jump with volta like pascal from Maxwell, but never buy PC hardware on the idea of being future proof, or on the idea that you always want to have top of the line cards. You upgrade because your current hardware is not up to your standards anymore. Your financial ability also a big deciding factor.

Renekton

I believe the upcoming Volta flagship will be the sweet spot for 4K60, lasting you till the end of this console generation.

To answer your question, planning to skip the Vega / Volta 12nm generation.

My build has the rog 1080ti I didn't think to check if it is a decent brand for the card. I have a rog laptop and that's why I got it. What's gaf opinion of that card (and on another note. What's your opinion on the rog monitors)

Roughly when do we see the new Volta?

Building a computer next year. Have 1080 ti on my mind to buy. Just wondering how long to wait to actually purchase a new card next year.

JackDT

My build has the rog 1080ti I didn't think to check if it is a decent brand for the card. I have a rog laptop and that's why I got it. What's gaf opinion of that card (and on another note. What's your opinion on the rog monitors)

Assuming you aren't talking about the 'Founders Edition' card, performance wise there is very little different between every single 1080 Ti, at most a few percent. The main different is noise. And the ASUS is one of the best, pretty much the best somewhat-normally-priced card.

(Even if it is a founder edition, it's still something like 5 or 10 % throttled in the worst case.)

etta

my hard graphic balls
Oh shit, the Strix is about $30 more than the Gaming X, which should I buy? The reviews have the pretty much the same, and I like the looks of the MSI more. And the Strix being bigger means it might sag over time?

Renekton

Oh shit, the Strix is about $30 more than the Gaming X, which should I buy? The reviews have the pretty much the same, and I like the looks of the MSI more. And the Strix being bigger means it might sag over time?
The Gaming X runs quieter while the Strix has much better thermals.

The GTX 1080 ti is not a 4k 60 fps at max settings in many games today. There is always going to be new cards in the future that are going to be much cheaper, more efficient and faster. Look at the GTX 1070 vs the GTX 980 ti. I am not saying we are going to see the same jump with volta like pascal from Maxwell, but never buy PC hardware on the idea of being future proof, or on the idea that you always want to have top of the line cards. You upgrade because your current hardware is not up to your standards anymore. Your financial ability also a big deciding factor.

Well I don't have any hardware right now. This is going to be a completely new build. I'll probably make a decision once Vega is unveiled and hopefully Nvidia gives details on Volta release plans soon after. I really don't want to wait until Q1 2018 though. If the rumors about Q3 2017 end up being true that would be perect timing. I plan to use my 4K TV as my screen and while I'm not oposed to playing at 1440p I have read it may not scale well to 4K so that's the biggest issue.

Well I don't have any hardware right now. This is going to be a completely new build. I'll probably make a decision once Vega is unveiled and hopefully Nvidia gives details on Volta release plans soon after. I really don't want to wait until Q1 2018 though. If the rumors about Q3 2017 end up being true that would be perect timing. I plan to use my 4K TV as my screen and while I'm not oposed to playing at 1440p I have read it may not scale well to 4K so that's the biggest issue.

Forget about Vega. It's DOA. Volta high end card like the 1080 ti will not release this fall. Probably at least six months after the Volta Titan X.

Forget about Vega. It's DOA. Volta high end card like the 1080 ti will not release this fall. Probably at least six months after the Volta Titan X.

But wouldn't a 1180(or 2080) be stronger than 1080 Ti? I know Vega looks underwhelming, but I was just thinking maybe it would push Nvidia to announce Volta details to really drop the hammer on AMD. Every one that has a 1080 Ti seems to be happy with it though so maybe it is good enough for now.

Xyber

It's still too early being disappointed that the top-end GPU isn't running at 4K60 in the latest releases.

For a lot of stuff, it's certainly possible, but we still are not there. Volta will hopefully be that leap that pushes us over that edge.

To me, this is the perfect card for 1440p at 165Hz that I run today but I will probably replace it with the Volta Ti card when that launches because I value a high framerate more than some extra money on my savings account :p. And the upgrade won't be 700 bucks since this card will probably sell for like 350 or something at that point.

Fredrik

It's still too early being disappointed that the top-end GPU isn't running at 4K60 in the latest releases.

For a lot of stuff, it's certainly possible, but we still are not there. Volta will hopefully be that leap that pushes us over that edge.

To me, this is the perfect card for 1440p at 165Hz that I run today but I will probably replace it with the Volta Ti card when that launches because I value a high framerate more than some extra money on my savings account :p. And the upgrade won't be 700 bucks since this card will probably sell for like 350 or something at that point.
Yup I'm also going for higher refreshes, but at 1080p. 4K60 isn't all that interesting tbh, I rarely play anything at 60fps now unless I'm forced to do it, I've got used to higher refreshes so 4K60 is a half step imo. I'll jump in on 4K when I can play on (and afford) three 4K g-sync screens at 100+ fps. That'll take some time I think.

Top Bottom