• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

(NSFW) Best Butts In Gaming

Best Booty?

• Small but toned

Votes: 489 41.1%
  • Thicc and plump

Votes: 642 53.9%
  • Flat as a board

Votes: 23 1.9%
  • Booty? I like boobs way better.

Votes: 164 13.8%

• Total voters

kingpotato

Ask me about my Stream Deck
cAhaBg4.jpg
0TXNwwt.jpg

JohnnyFootball

GerAlt-Right. Ciriously.
More of Phin's ass.
XnGpTSJ.jpg

More ass. Not as nice as the previous page, but not bad.
wJnjj73.jpg

Miles admires that butt.
AaQ3tDC.jpg

Miles has a nice butt, too. Let's be equal opportunity.
8IkuUE8.jpg

BootyMaster

Neophyte
Hello. I'm new here. Can someone tell me how to post pictures pictures? I have a bunch of in-game butt shots, but I don't know how to post them?

Pejo

Hello. I'm new here. Can someone tell me how to post pictures pictures? I have a bunch of in-game butt shots, but I don't know how to post them?
If the images are 1MB or larger, go host them somewhere like imgur then link them here. If they're less than 1MB, click the +Image button below your post as you're making it and upload the files.

BootyMaster

Neophyte
If the images are 1MB or larger, go host them somewhere like imgur then link them here. If they're less than 1MB, click the +Image button below your post as you're making it and upload the files.
Are you talking about where it says image insert? Because I only see image insert and when I click on it, it just says insert the irl, but it doesn't give me any upload file prompt.

Last edited:

BootyMaster

Neophyte
More of Phin's ass.
XnGpTSJ.jpg

More ass. Not as nice as the previous page, but not bad.
wJnjj73.jpg

Miles admires that butt.
AaQ3tDC.jpg

Miles has a nice butt, too. Let's be equal opportunity.
8IkuUE8.jpg
Hello. How were you able to send these on this forum. I'm trying to look for the upload image prompt, but I can't find it?

Orion2

Banned
well, I don't see the point of bringing in "fanart" or stuff outside of games for "best butts in gaming", so as far as actual in game character models with animations, my rank would be:
Catwoman - Arkham Knight
Black Cat - Spiderman PS4
Panther - Persona 5
Lara - Rise of the Tomb Raider
2B - Nier Automata

and for the best animations of great buts in games, that's Nier Automata

Top Bottom