• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

(NSFW) Best Butts In Gaming

Best Booty?

• Small but toned

Votes: 489 41.1%
  • Thicc and plump

Votes: 642 53.9%
  • Flat as a board

Votes: 23 1.9%
  • Booty? I like boobs way better.

Votes: 164 13.8%

• Total voters

BootyMaster

Neophyte
Gta Online and Fetch
Sy2hrF4.png

tommib

Can someone post some nice men butts for poor old gay rednecks like myself? Please don’t pull the DJ Khaled joke and start posting his man boobs. Please.

YCoCg

GTAOnline sucks though since every woman has "man face", what good is the ass if it looks like it's attached to an unconvincing trans?

BootyMaster

Neophyte
GTAOnline sucks though since every woman has "man face", what good is the ass if it looks like it's attached to an unconvincing trans?
Well obviously you aren't that good of a character creator lol. There's definitely a way to make gorgeous creations on that game. Also nice backhand to the trans-community asshole.

YCoCg

Well obviously you aren't that good of a character creator lol. There's definitely a way to make gorgeous creations on that game. Also nice backhand to the trans-community asshole.
In all the years I've seen people playing the game I'm yet to see a woman created character that doesn't look like they've stepped out of Mortal Kombat 9 face wise. Feel free to prove me wrong though I'm open to seeing some evidence. And don't try that shit with me, I know plenty of people in that community and they're often way more bitchy and scathing about people who can not pass, so piss off with your performative outrage, you've probably never even spoke to a trans person irl before.

BootyMaster

Neophyte
In all the years I've seen people playing the game I'm yet to see a woman created character that doesn't look like they've stepped out of Mortal Kombat 9 face wise. Feel free to prove me wrong though I'm open to seeing some evidence. And don't try that shit with me, I know plenty of people in that community and they're often way more bitchy and scathing about people who can not pass, so piss off with your performative outrage, you've probably never even spoke to a trans person irl before.
LJ1mEiI.jpg

You're going to have to do better in your arguments.

Last edited:

BootyMaster

Neophyte
Also you know why I know that you're full of it with the trans shit is because trans is an identity not how you look dumbass lol.

YCoCg

LJ1mEiI.jpg

You're going to have to do better in your arguments.
Masculine jawline

Also you know why I know that you're full of it with the trans shit is because trans is an identity not how you look dumbass lol.
Oh sure person on the internet who has probably never spoke to a trans person outside of Twitter, let me take advice from you and not all the actual trans people I've known over the years in real life because I live in one of the biggest LGBTQ+ friendly cities in the UK for the past 30 years and have worked bars and clubs in the Gay District in the past. People like you are the worst, always performative wokeness with no substance to back it up.

BootyMaster

Neophyte
Masculine jawline

Oh sure person on the internet who has probably never spoke to a trans person outside of Twitter, let me take advice from you and not all the actual trans people I've known over the years in real life because I live in one of the biggest LGBTQ+ friendly cities in the UK for the past 30 years and have worked bars and clubs in the Gay District in the past. People like you are the worst, always performative wokeness with no substance to back it up.
Lol you just exposed yourself with the wokeness comment. Which explains the kind of person you are. Do I really have to pull up the definition? Don't make me cook your ass. I'll give you a full course meal dude.

YCoCg

Lol you just exposed yourself with the wokeness comment. Which explains the kind of person you are. Do I really have to pull up the definition? Don't make me cook your ass. I'll give you a full course meal dude.
Yeah I'm done here, THAT kind of comment shows who you really are "Don't make me cook your ass"?? This isn't Twitter my man, put down that pitchfork and go get some real life experience, the fact that you keep deflecting my question makes you look worse, so I'm leaving it at that. Have fun trying to cancel me though. :)

BootyMaster

Neophyte
Yeah I'm done here, THAT kind of comment shows who you really are "Don't make me cook your ass"?? This isn't Twitter my man, put down that pitchfork and go get some real life experience, the fact that you keep deflecting my question makes you look worse, so I'm leaving it at that. Have fun trying to cancel me though. :)
XD Who says I'm trying to cancel you??? Dude is a snowflake. The term cooking means destroy you in an argument or debate. It's a slang word. The only reason you are running now is because you have no argument with the Trans shit.

BootyMaster

Neophyte
XD Who says I'm trying to cancel you??? Dude is a snowflake. The term cooking means destroy you in an argument or debate. It's a slang word. The only reason you are running now is because you have no argument with the Trans shit.

Also no your experience with a few people is not enough to prove your point. Unless you've met every one on the planet that's apart of the LGBT+ community, you might as well wipe your ass with your logic. It comes down to facts and research which I honestly doubt you've done. Anyway though that's not even the real reason you commented on my picture. You comment on my picture because you didn't like how the ass shot looked. Let's be real. And you're like the third person that has down that. Smh man there are some hoes in this motherfucka.

Vaelka

The worst thing of this. Is maybe they going remove or desexualised all character on WoW, OW, SC, HOTS with what happen now to blizzard.
Good bye beautiful Ass Waifu of Blizzard girls... T_T
They already covered Widowmaker up more lol.

The other designs in the concept art were so much better...

Top Bottom