• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Norm MacDonald - Hitler's Dog, Gossip & Trickery |OT| Netflix Comedy Special

JABEE

Norm MacDonald is back with a brand new comedy special on Netflix, premiering tomorrow, May 9th.

Norm MacDonald is a comedian known for his starring role on Saturday Night Live, his famous answering machine joke, and his renown as a Pulitzer prize nominated author.

Normie is back with his next great work tomorrow and I'm excited.

Trailer

You can watch or listen to his brilliant podcast while you wait for the comedy special to be uploaded.

Norm Macdonald Live

bounchfx

oh man! Had no idea this was coming. Netflix fucking kills it with all the comedy specials. Worth the sub alone goddam

Norm MacDonald on the Red Carpet.

I spend so much time just watching all of Norm's stuff.

His book is hilarious too.

This is one of my favourite videos of all time. I rewatch it frequently. Seconded on the book as well. Definitely the best "comic" novel I've ever read. No book until Norm's has made me audibly laugh.

Anyway. the special rules as expected. Norm is such a pro and it shows. Between this, Louis CK and Chappelle, Netflix could stop releasing anything new for the rest of the year and I would be happy with their output. Great stuff.

Oh, will watch tonight.

I was watching Arrested Development but i'm in season 4 now and suddenly it's all different and everyone seems to have aged a lot. Was there a big gap between those seasons? Does it get good again? Anyway.. probably wrong topic for that..

UrbanRats

I thought it was hilarious.
There were only two jokes i had alteady heard, too.
I like his confused and meandering style.

Probably my favorite comedian alive.

I've seen him live few times so unfortunately there was very little new material in this special for me. However when I saw him do it live for the first time, he killed it and I was laughing hysterically. Hopefully people give it a shot.

T.O.P

Banned
Yep. Fuck Norm after this last election.

vdLE8dJ.gif

Gonna catch up on this during this weekend

I watched it. A lot of repeat stuff for me since I follow Norms stuff.

I cannot wait for the podcast to comeback and we get those jokes at the end.

Anyone else see Norm retweeted Bish?

Luschient

Finally watched this and thought it was great. One of the few comedy specials I actually laughed out loud multiple times.

The bit about Germany deciding to go to war with...THE WORLD always gets me.

Who do you think you are? Mars or something?

Top Bottom