• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Nintendo Switch |DT2| No excellent soul is exempt from a mixture of madness

Which of these definitely """real""" leaks are you most hyped for?

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

VanWinkle

So no online pre-orders only physical?

Depending on the price and bundles will probably get one of these and keep it connected to on of my computer monitors. With dat pro controller. Don't plan on taking it out much if I do get one.

Looking forward to the show.

Wait, where did you hear no online pre-orders? I've had an Amazon tab open I've been refreshing every five minutes. Is that not going to be necessary?

Haha, yeah, I hope so. I do think it will have to be at least a little bit easier to get if only because it's a $250-300 product instead of $15 or $60. I mean, yeah, you'd have to account for the fact that it's a major major product launch, but Nintendo would have to have accounted for that, too.

Hopefully. The fact Easter isn't nearly as big as Christmas hopefully limits the number of people actively going to find one.

PSqueak

Banned
Early this morninf some gaffer found nintendo had a mariooddysey domain reserved. They also have mariokiller for whatever reason.

Killer is the japanese name of Bullet Bill, so at least theoretically they could be taking the domain because they own the trade mark of a character named Killer within the mario universe.

I get out of work right when the presentation starts. I think I'm gonna hide in a break room with my iPad and stream it over the wifi before heading home.

Waiting for the stream to finally start and sitting here already like

143.gif

Is there not a way to add a payment method to Best Buy's site? I've never actually purchased anything through their website before. I'd like to have my card ready to go rather than putting it as soon as preorders go live.

Just left gamestop to try trading in a wii. Woman working there said i would want to come back in the morning as the trade promo would get me an extra $20 for the wii. She also gave me a card for an extra $5 towards trade credit just because.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom