• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Week 16 - Texans 2-0 vs Jags, 4-2 vs AFC South. This week 7-8, Playoffs next year

Status
Not open for further replies.
the falcons entire team is a fraud. they LITERALLY are a last place team without vick, i guarantee it. but hey, they do have them so they are a playoff team

Tamanon

Banned
Alright, I looked up the whole wild card picture and did some calculations. *IF* J-ville loses this game, we need the Colts to beat the Broncos next week, Pittsburgh to beat Buffalo next week and Pittsburgh to beat Baltimore this week. Oh and to win at Oakland. So not totally impossible either. But damn, it would be SO much easier if we win today.

Mrbob

FrenchMovieTheme said:
the falcons entire team is a fraud. they LITERALLY are a last place team without vick, i guarantee it. but hey, they do have them so they are a playoff team

Could be worse. Could be a niners fan.

Miguel

Tamanon said:
Alright, I looked up the whole wild card picture and did some calculations. *IF* J-ville loses this game, we need the Colts to beat the Broncos next week, Pittsburgh to beat Buffalo next week and Pittsburgh to beat Baltimore this week. Oh and to win at Oakland. So not totally impossible either. But damn, it would be SO much easier if we win today.

You're starting to sound like me last tuesday ;)

"if x and y and z and a all lose 2 games, and b and c win, and d beats e by 5 TDs, then we may win the coinflip"

;)

:lol

Jags dreams CRUSHED by the Texans. Just like the Bears ;)

Tamanon

Banned
Jags dreams crushed by the Packers(Taylor's knee)

Oh and that awful fumble by Leftwich, just caught the Highlights.:(

Mrbob

All right the 2nd half about to begin. Bears get the ball first the true offense will come to fruition! I predict 42 offensive points for the Bears O in the 2nd half!

42-16 Bears final!

DarienA

The black man everyone at Activision can agree on
I'm tired of coming in here each week and complaining about dropped passes, a stale offense, etc... the good news?

Only 1 more week after this one.

Eminem

goddamit, Griese!
:lol Gates gets the TE TD record on a lame shovel pass, Manning ties the TD record on a lame shovel pass.

Also, that's the first time the Colts have ran that play all year. Coincidence? I don't think so.

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
WTF is Double D on :| Was he truly injured this year,do the Jags suck real bad or is he finally eating his wheaties?

Over 120 yards rushing,wtf,where was this earlier in the season :(

GO TEXANS!

Meier

haha a guy for SD, looked like Parker, was even smiling after that. Gotta be impressed by a run-back like that. Why arent the Colts going for 2 though? Kinda odd.

Tamanon

Banned
From the Pittsburgh game

1-10-PIT 35 (7:41) H.Ward to PIT 30 for -5 yards (A.Thomas). Lateral from #8 Maddox
2-15-PIT 30 (6:59) J.Bettis left guard to PIT 37 for 7 yards (W.Demps).
3-8-PIT 37 (6:15) (Shotgun) V.Haynes up the middle to BLT 49 for 14 yards (E.Reed).
1-10-BAL 49 (5:31) J.Bettis up the middle to BLT 45 for 4 yards (M.Douglas, T.Suggs).
2-6-BAL 45 (4:52) J.Bettis up the middle to BLT 42 for 3 yards (R.Lewis).
3-3-BAL 42 (4:07) J.Bettis left tackle to BLT 36 for 6 yards (E.Hartwell; R.Lewis).
1-10-BAL 36 (3:23) J.Bettis left tackle to BLT 33 for 3 yards (R.Lewis).
2-7-BAL 33 (2:41) J.Bettis left tackle to BLT 31 for 2 yards (E.Reed, R.Lewis).

:lol Maddox is sure doing a lot:p

Eminem

goddamit, Griese!
if san diego does end up winning this, the pats better lose to the jets. no first round bye for NE would be oh so very, very sweet

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
Dunta f-ing rocks! So does Peek! Whoooo :D

Matrix

That doesnt take much when you put up 0 :D

21-0 I think thats the Texans first ever shutout.

DarienA

The black man everyone at Activision can agree on
Congrats to Pitt... I'll be routin for you guys through the post-season. Hopefully in the off-season/training camp next season will kick Cavanaugh to the curb, put our dumb ass receivers through 4 million catch drills, and teach our offensive line how to create holes again, oh yeah and getting some talent at secondary would be nice...

Brendonia

"Edge stole Big Ben's helmet"
Congrats to the Steelers on getting home field through the playoffs! Looking tough to beat, now they can just rest their starters for three weeks and heal up, should be a good thing for the playoffs. Plex looked good today, the defense was ok, and the Bus is a force again. Oh by the way, to anyone who watched the game, how did Ray Lewis get credited for 13 tackles? He got victimized all day and I saw him in on like 5 tackles. Ridiculous.

Man am I glad that they actually switched over to this Colts-Chargers game after the Steelers were done, at least on the one station here, on the other its the postgame show. Wow great throw by Manning on 4th down, but both of these teams are strong. Man the AFC is tough this year, any one of the top 4 teams looks like legitimate Super Bowl champions.

Hey is anyone else pissed they have to miss the Jets-Pats game to watch the NFC Doubleheader on Fox? That's lame.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom