• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Preseason/Training Camp/Disrespect 2015 |OT| - Building a better quarterback

Status
Not open for further replies.
it's all riding on this game fellas! wish me luck

fklQKxL.png

squicken

H

That's about how many get competent QB play. I think free agency hurts teams the most in the OL department. Hard to pay everybody, a good guard is going to cost you 10m per on average in a couple of years. On top of that, you control players for 4-6 years and it usually takes a couple of years to get all the OL pieces, and that's hoping you don't get injuries or miss in the draft.

I really think there will be a rule change in the next few years that helps pass blocking. The disparity between teams that score versus those that can't is really widening

I want to be pajamas rich. Bill Simmons was talking bout how Scotty Nguyen (poker player) goes to Lakers/Clippers game looking like they just rolled out of bed, cause 0 fucks are given.

bionic77

I want to be pajamas rich. Bill Simmons was talking bout how Scotty Nguyen (poker player) goes to Lakers/Clippers game looking like they just rolled out of bed, cause 0 fucks are given.
I don't think you need to be rich to dress and look like a fucking bum.

You just described the wardrobe of most people who shop at Walmart after 11pm.

The difference is that girls will still look at you when you look like shit if you have money.

LJ11

I really think there will be a rule change in the next few years that helps pass blocking. The disparity between teams that score versus those that can't is really widening

But what about parity? lol

They need to make a rule about removing bad owners!

I don't think you need to be rich to dress and look like a fucking bum.

You just described the wardrobe of most people who shop at Walmart after 11pm.

The difference is that girls will still look at you when you look like shit if you have money.

True i wanna get bitches still when I'm old and fat.

bionic77

True i wanna get bitches still when I'm old and fat.
Its easy to get bitches when you are old and fat. I know at least 2 old guys who just found wives on the internet from SE Asia.

The real trick is being able to actually attract hot bitches when you are fat and old. If you are ok with knowing that the girl is repulsed by you then you should be able to pull this off. I have never seen this happen. Any old guy I saw with a young girl was always rich.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom